Chapter 29 Capture

"Papa, my hand is being weird," Molly shakes her hand, and it stops lighting up, "That's odd, you haven't had that happen," He says looking at her little hand. She does have magic, but it's been oppressed in this Wish World. She hasn't been trained like before, but she possesses the same magic Regina has.

"Get ready to set sail Mates!" Killian yells, happily getting up to the helm as the sails come down. Suddenly, Regina poofs on deck. Killian stops, at the helm, Molly peeks around him, he gently holds her behind him, "What the bloody hell?" he asks. "Killian," Regina steps to him, "Stop her!" He yells, the men draw swords, she stops, "Killian," Regina says, "Killian? Not, Pirate? Captain? One handed wonder?" He snaps, "Stay," he looks at Molly commanding her firmly. He walks down from the helm, towards Regina, "What are you doing here? What are you playing at? She isn't going with you?" He asks. "Who is she Papa?" Molly asks. 

Regina smiles, hearing Molly with a sweet accent, "Molly, I'm your mother," Regina said. "What do you want?!" Killian snaps again, and draws his sword, "You don't want to hurt me," Regina said. "Oh but I can, what do you want with her? You've been banished by the King and Queen, I could earn quite a bit of gold turning you in," Killian said. "Fine," Regina says, he raises his brow, "What?" he asks, "Take me to them then, turn me in," She holds her hands open. "Tie her hands behind her," he commands the crew. 

He steps closer to her, she remembers why she was so attracted to him the first time she met him, especially in this outfit. Smee ties her hands behind her. She allows it, "No tricks, your majesty," he sneers. "Papa?" Molly comes up to them, he sighs, "Molly, just go back over there," He said. "No, I want to meet her," Molly's voice is so sweet to Regina, "Go over there, now," he scolds , "Mm!" She whines and goes back towards the helm. "She doesn't know you, and she shouldn't, you gave her to me, you didn't want her," Killian said. "That's not it, and this is all a wish," Regina said. "What?" He asks, "Nevermind, take her below deck, and tie her up," he says, "And not in the good way," he smirks. 

He goes down to her later, "Molly go to your room," He says, Molly sighs, "Molly Jones, I'll count to three, or you go over my knee, your choice," he says, "Yes Captain," Molly sighs and goes into her quarters. He goes into where Regina is tied up. She looks at him, "Captain," She says. "I don't really know what you think you're playing at here, you've changed your hair, and clothes, but it's you," he said. "Yes it is, but in this world, I'm not the Evil Queen," She said. "You don't have magic?" He asks, "Well.. I do... but..." She says, "Tell me why you came here," He leans down to her, his necklace hanging off his chest. 

"Killian you don't want to do this," Regina says, "I want to protect my daughter, that's all, and I like gold, so I'll take you and give you to them, it doesn't bother me at all," He said. "You care about me," Regina said. He smirks, "Activities in a carriage, don't mean care, I'm a pirate, plenty of women," he said. "Since me?" She asks, "Of course after you," He smirks gloating, "After I gave you Molly?" She asks, he sighs, "Well, it's been a while," He admits. 

She smirks at him, "Are you trying to seduce me, because, that just may work, given I'm turning you in to your death," he is close to her now, she looks in his eyes, she can tell there's no memory at all of their recent time. "Why not tell me about her? As a baby, child...." She said. "Since I'm going to be killed anyway, why not tell me?" She asks. 

He sits down, leaning back in the chair, looking her as he is playing with a small cutlass, he pours himself a glass of rum, "She was a beautiful baby, smiled at me after a few months, changing her when she was tiny was rather difficult," he holds up his hook, "But I managed, she walked, said Papa, around a year, learned to laugh," he says. She sees his soft side as he's talking, "She was always playful, she loves soft toys, and dolls, but loves stars, and sailing, just like me," He said. "She seems happy," Regina said. "She is, and she doesn't, nor will I allow her, to lose that," He said. "I'm not trying to take it, I'm trying to bring you back," She said. "To where?" He asks, "Storybrooke," Regina said. 

He sits forward, remembering Molly had a dream about a place with that name, "What?" He asks, "It's where we really are right now, please, untie me," she said. "No, no, I enjoy you.... tied... up," he grins, looking her up and down, "You clearly haven't changed," She said. "You have, what happened to that red, leather and black outfit from the carriage?" He asks, "Let me out and I'll put it on," She smiles, he's tempted. He stands, "If you pull anything, I'll cut you," he said. 

She nods, he comes over and unties her, she stands up, he waits, and she waves her hand, she's dressed in the same outfit, when they were in the carriage together. He smirks liking what she looks like. "That's much better," he moves his hand, his eyes ogling. She rolls her eyes, he touches his lips coming towards her, "So tell me, what of this.. Storybrooke?" He asks, "It's different," She said. "You clearly are, why? What changed you?" He asks, "I.. have a son," She said. He is not sure, "I adopted him, his other mother left first, she's back now, it's.. complicated, you actually dated her," She rambles now. "What?" He asks, "Umm nothing," She stops herself. 

"You don't seem... Evil.." He said. "Because I'm telling you, I changed, I grew, I care about you, we...we've kissed, Molly reunited us," She said. "I see, kissed hmm?" He asks, "Yes," She nods. "I have to say this outfit is tempting me all over again," he smirks. "Papa!" Molly calls, "Umm, Right there darling," he says towards the closed door. "Please, I don't want to hurt her, or you," She said. He looks at her, steps closer, she breathes him in, and he kisses her. She welcomes the kiss, more than, and a light flashes over them. 

It was true love's kiss....... 

He smiles, "Regina... The Evil Queen," He shakes his head, "You remember?" She smiles, "Yes, Everything," he said. She smiles. "It's true love." She sighs.