Chapter 14 Breaks

"We won't speak of this," Killian said, as he and the Evil Queen broke their steamy kiss. She playfully pretended to zip her lips. "Who am I kidding, you'll tell someone as soon as you can," Killian said. "Well, with everything there is a price, Captain," She smiled. "I already know you're not giving me those shears, and I'm pretty sure you aren't going to tell me what your plan is," He said. "Well, what if I promise you, Molly, of course, and you, won't be harmed," She said. "What about Henry?" He asked, "Henry too, obviously," she said. 

"What about your sister?" Killian asked, "That is neither here nor there, right now, don't push your luck," she said. Killian sighed, "You're just going to cut the ties of Emma, I know it," he said. "You are quite perceptive," she smiled. "Why? So you can destroy her? And Snow White?" He asked, "Bingo," She smiled, "You still want that nonsense revenge? After all this?" He asked, "You are one to talk, 200 years after Rumplestiltskin," she said. "I see your point, fine," He said. "Now you're thinking more like that pirate who made our gorgeous little girl," She said. 

"I don't disagree with you that she's gorgeous, but why do you have to hurt anyone? Why can't," He stopped and just sighed, "You know, that kiss we just shared, could be just the beginning," she said leaning against his chest with hers, somewhat below him in height, she moved upward, touching his necklace, "Ok, I have to go get our daughter, from the other you," he said. 

Killian headed to Regina's office. Molly was there happy going around her office. Killian came in the open doorway, "Hey," he said. "Papa!! Look, mom taught me," Molly waved her hand and spun three apples in the air. Regina smiled proudly. "Not all magic is dark," Regina said. "Yeah look at this," Killian said, taking one, and he juggled two apples one handed. "Wow," Molly smiled at him. He winked, "So, Emma isn't here, if you .." Regina began, "Uhh, I was coming just for Molly, actually," Killian said. "Mommy? Will you have dinner with me and Papa?" Molly asked. 

"Umm, you guys are probably with Emma right?" Regina asked, "Umm, well, everyone will be at Granny's I presume," Killian said. "Yeah, and you can be, Mommy?" Molly asked her. "Umm you know your other half kissed me," Killian said, "As Emma, I know," Regina said. "No, as her, just now," he said. "What?" Regina asked, Molly just looked up at her parents, "Uhh yeah, Emma and I, lots has happened," Killian said. "And you are just what? With the other me," Regina asked. "Uhh, I don't really know, I was trying to find out what she was up to, there's a problem," Killian said. "What?" Regina asked, "Those shears," He said. "Emma said you threw them in the sea," Regina said. 

"Oh, I'm hungry," Molly started to move, Killian tugged her back with his hook, "Ah," she gasped and Regina crossed her arms, "This one, got a hold of them, I actually didn't throw them in the sea, I wanted them, just in case," Killian said. "And where are they? Oh no, with the other me," Regina sighed. "I think it's a good thing," Molly said. "What? Why?" Regina asked, "Because she shouldn't be the savior," Molly said. "Molly," Killian said. "You have to tell her," Regina said. "What? About the shears or kiss?" He asked, "Both," Regina said. "You know we seem to be more friendly, no guy liner, handless wonder comments, in a while," he said. "Yeah, well, we've been busy," Regina smiled down at Molly.

"Umm, why don't you bring Molly in a bit?" He asked, "You're leaving again?" Molly asked, "Well,  I'll see you in a bit, ok? I'm going to talk to Emma," he said. "Why?" Molly sighed, "Because I have to tell her, ok?" He asked. 

Killian headed towards Granny's and he spotted Emma, coming down the street. "Swan!" He said, coming up to her, "Hey, stranger," She said. "Hey, Uhh, we have to talk," he said, "Uh oh, you said that's rarely a pleasant conversation," she said. "yeah, well, I didn't throw the shears into the sea, I wanted them as an option," He said. "I see," She said. "I would have probably done that too, that's why I asked you to get rid of them, I thought I would be tempted to use them myself," Emma said. "Yeah?" He asked, "Yeah, and now?" She asked, "Well, that's the problem, Molly found them, and gave them to her mother," Killian said, "Please tell me the Regina half," Emma said, "No," He said. "Oh boy," Emma sighed. "There's a bit more, I thought I could find out what she was planning, and.... " he looked at her, Emma's eyes grew concerned, "We kissed," He said. "You kissed the Evil Queen?" She asked, to make sure. "Yes," He sighed. "I see," She said. 

"Just, Emma, we, seem to have backtracked so much, and I'm living on a pirate ship babysitting my 10 year old daughter who I produced with the Evil Queen, who now has two parts. Things aren't exactly ideal, and to be honest, we aren't being really truthful lately, there's things, pulling us apart," He said. "So what are you saying? You want to break up or something?" Emma asked, "Listen, I care for you, you know that, and I do love you, but I'm just, things are different right now, and I want to help of course, get rid of the Evil Queen, and whatever with Aladdin, and other people that may come into this town. I just think I need to be alone, and with Molly for now," he said. 

A little while later, Regina and Molly came in, "Papa!" Molly was happy to see him, Emma sighed,  "Can we eat? please," Molly tugged his hand, "Yes, of course baby, Swan?" He asked, "Just.."Emma said, Henry came in, "Hey guys,". "You," Molly said, "Hey," Killian scolded. "Think we should eat," Regina said. "Yeah I'm hungry, I can't have apples at Mommy's," Molly said, "Oh I just thought you needed a nap," Regina winked, "Swan?" Killian asked, "Mom?" Henry asked, "Uhh, I'm going to go check on, my parents and things, I'll see you later," Emma said, she started to kiss Killian's cheek, and stopped. 

"Papa Papa!" Molly called him, from the booth, "You two umm talked," Regina said, "Well, we basically took a break," he said. "I see," Regina said. "You're breaking up?" Henry asked, "I don't know, umm, just things are complicated right now," Killian said. "Papa!" Molly called again, "Coming love, umm, your majesty," He said offering Regina, and she went ahead of him. Regina sat down, next to Henry, and Molly next to Killian.