Chapter 24 Sped

Emma is helping Belle in the library, and has called Killian, since his reputation with Rumple is the longest. He's left Molly with Regina, "Mommy, where are we going?" Molly asks, "Evil Queen wants to hurt your Aunt, well Gold wants her to, I'm going to help, but I don't want you to be there," Regina said, "Why? I'm 10, I can help," Molly sighed, "Sweetie it's not safe, I'm sealing you here," Regina says and she seals Molly into her office. "Mommy! No!" Molly tries to get through the barrier, and can't. Stomping around the room, Molly thinks and tries every spell she can think of, her mother underestimated her power and Molly gets through the seal and poofs to Zelena's farmhouse.
Evil Queen and Zelena are outside, and Evil Queen blasts Her backwards, into the barn. Molly comes up from behind waves her hand shielding Zelena at the last second. Zelena is surprised her niece has saved her, Regina shows up, squeezing her own heart to stop the Evil Queen. "You wouldn't do that, for her!" Evil queen is certain, "Oh I would," Regina starts to squeeze her own heart, both herself and Evil Queen feeling it, Zelena grins, as Molly stands in front of her. "I've forgiven, and I'm not what you are," Regina sneers, and Evil Queen angrily poofs away.
Inside, "Molly, I told you to stay there," Regina says, "No, I wanted to help," Molly says, Regina fixes the cut on Zelena, "you saved me," she says, thankfully. "Yes, because I've changed and you don't deserve to die," Regina said. Zelena is grateful, "I still haven't forgiven you though, not completely, not yet, but I would spare your life," Regina says taking Molly's hand.

"You haven't forgiven her yet?" Molly asks, "No, that's going to take a long time, but she didn't have to die, and Gold wanting her dead is just him being controlling, let's go find your Dad, he's not going to be happy you came like that," Regina said. "Can we not tell him?" Molly asks, Regina thinks, and she was only trying to help, "fine, but don't disobey him while you're with him, I can't get you out of trouble all the time," Regina says. "But I did help," Molly said, "yes you did, go on," Regina said and Molly ran ahead and into the library.

"Ah hello there," Killian hugs her, Molly isn't too pleased seeing Emma there, but Belle is too. They're searching in books trying to find ways to stop the dark one, anything useful to help protect Belle and her unborn son. "This is something, I'm not sure what it means, it's fairy language," Belle shows them, "Well, couldn't call myself a pirate if I didn't recognize squid ink when I saw it," Killian said looking at the pages. "Squid ink?" Molly asked, "Yes, it can stun Rumple, make him not able to move, or use magic," Killian said. "That's useful!" Molly said. "Mmm yeah, we can distract him," Killian said, "Her?!" Molly snapped, "what? Emma can just throw it on him while I distract him," Killian said, "Why her? What about me?" Molly asks getting mad at him now, "because you're a child, and she's not," Killian said. "What? I have better magic than her! Her hand shakes!" Molly sasses, "Killian she's probably able to do this," Emma said. Killian is no upset at his daughter's sass, "fine, but we're talking about that later," Killian says, "Now, you just go in the back, quietly and throw this on him when I get close," Killian explains. "I know how to do it! Besides I already helped Mommy save Zelena today, from Evil Mommy," Molly says, "what?" Killian has no idea what that's about, "Umm nothing," Molly avoids him, and gets ready to sneak into the back of Gold's. Their goal being two fold, either get the shears or the dagger.

Hook enters the front door, making a snide comment about Baelfire, of course instantly triggering Gold to choke him with magic, he gasps momentarily and Molly pops up, tossing the squid ink on him. He's unable to move, "find the dagger or the shears," Killian takes Molly's hand and they quickly start moving around. They search around, Molly is fascinated with a sword that has a red jewel on the handle, "Daddy look," Molly says, "come love, come on, neither are here, he's good at hiding, poof us elsewhere love," Killian says, Molly does as told and they arrive on the ship.
"Now, do you care to tell me what you meant by helping your mother with Zelena?" He asks, "Umm maybe mommy should tell you," Molly suggests, "I'm asking you, child, and I expect an answer, I'll confirm with your mum later," he says. Molly sighs and doesn't want to make him angry or end up over his knee, "I poofed to help mommy against Evil Queen, she was trying to hurt Zelena, I got out of Mommy's office, where she sealed me," Molly told him the truth.
"So you disobeyed your mother, put yourself in danger between your other mother and your aunt?" He asks, Molly nods to him, "You know I should punish you, it's rather after the fact though," he said. "So you won't?" Molly innocently looks up at him, he sighs, pauses, "I suppose not, but when we tell you to stay put, you have to, understood?" He asks. "Yes," Molly agrees, "Good, we actually should go get you something to eat, let's go stop by the library to check Belle," he says. They start heading towards the library, "Wait, I need something," Molly stops, tugging Killian's hand, "what?" He asks, "just something, I'll be right back," Molly says, he tugs her from leaving his side, "No," he scolds, "I have to!" She yells at him and breaks free of his hand and runs off, he starts to run after her and she poofs away just missing his hand catching her. "Dammit!" He yells frustrated.

"Well well," Evil Queen smiled at Molly who came in front of her, "Why do you want to ruin my family?" Molly asks, "I was your family," Evil Queen says, "Not anymore," Molly sasses, "you have that from me, not Regina, I made you strong, and brave," Evil Queen says proudly, "No, I was made this way, and you can't hurt Zelena," Molly says. "I don't need her, and Gold trying to go against me won't work either because I can take away what he really wants," she smiled. "What?" Molly asks, "His second chance at being a father, I do hope Belle will enjoy her tea," she smiles.
Molly runs, poofs herself close to Granny's and blasts through the door, "Bloody hell Molly!" Killian scolds, taking her arm, "No! Don't!!" Molly gets out of Killian's grasp, and gets to Belle, too late, after she drank, she drops the cup, "Molly!" Killian scolds, Emma is confused, "she did it!" Molly tries to tell them, "what Molly?!" Killian snaps, "Oh! No! This can't be happening!!" Belle yells, her pregnancy now sped up, ready for delivery.