Chapter 4 Ship

Killian led Molly to Granny's, she wasn't too pleased with this though. "Do you like cocoa?" Emma asked her, Molly gave her a weird look, "I don't know what that is," Molly said. "Chocolate, like milk, but chocolate," Killian said. Molly sat, her blue velvet sitting under her. Henry and Regina came into Granny's. 

Molly didn't like this at all so far, "Henry, and I thought they could start finding themselves in the book, or of course their books, it will take time," Regina said. "How is she?" Regina looked at Molly in the booth, "Confused, angry, clearly has our tempers," Killian said. "Well, that was expected," Regina said. "Let me try," Henry said. 

"Hi," Henry sat down across from Molly. With the same glare that Killian and Regina would have, she just stared at him across the table. "Uhh, You must be pretty mad," Henry said. "Doesn't it bother you that your mom is your other mom's enemy?" Molly asked, "Umm, no, things have changed around here, and our Mom, Regina, the Evil Queen is not really supposed to be here," Henry said. "Well, she is," Molly said. "Right, but she's dangerous, she wants to hurt people," Henry said. "Not me," Molly said. Henry sighed, "You are really raised by Evil Queen," Henry said. "I wasn't raised, she made me 10 overnight, I was a baby, but Rumple told her I was in danger, and going to die, so she made me grow and sent me away," Molly said. "Right, I bet that makes you upset," Henry said. "What makes me upset is this cuff! And you!!" Molly yelled at him, alerting the others. 

"Hey calm down," Regina said, trying to put her hand on Molly's shoulder, "No! Leave me alone," Molly snapped at her, "Molly, it's ok," Killian attempted to be kind to her, "No it's not!! Get this off!!" Molly tugged at the cuff, Killian took hold of her arm, "Ok ok, calm down," he said attempting to stop her. They noticed Belle came in, "Belle," Emma went up to her. "Molly please stay calm, just relax," Killian said. Molly looked at him and took a breath. 

Emma and Killian took a moment to talk to Belle, who was seeking a safe place to stay, Killian offered his ship. Emma explains she has a meeting with Archie, "Ah, well perhaps it's a good time to get a little alone time with the child, and take her to my ship, if she's like me, she will like that," Killian said. "Good idea," Emma said, Killian gently squeezed her arm, "His child?" Belle asked, "Uhh long story, Killian will explain, good to have you back," Emma said leaving. 

"How would you like to go to my ship?" Killian asked, "Really?" Molly asked, "yeah, what do you say?" He asked, Molly nodded at him, "Come on," he said. Giving a nod to Belle, Killian escorted her and Molly to the Jolly Roger. 

Molly relaxed, as they made their way to the docks, Molly saw the ship, "Wow," she said running towards it. "So you're a father," Belle said, "Yes, I had no idea, of course," he said. "Who's the mother?" Belle asked, "Ah well, that would be the Evil Queen, Regina," Killian sighed. Belle's eyes grew a little wide, "Oh that's interesting," Belle said. 

Killian sighed and shook his head, "She was born before the curse, The Evil Queen sped up her age to ten, so she could safely send her to the Land of Untold Stories, she came in the dirigible, and she has magic and the attitude of the Evil Queen, and my bloody temper," Killian said, "And your eyes," Belle said. He smiled, "yes," he said. "Wow, can we go aboard now?" Molly asked, Killian saw the child have a little more cheer in her face about the ship. "Sure, come on," Killian said guiding both of them on the ship. 

Killian helped Belle and Molly get settled on the Jolly Roger, Molly was in brighter spirits on the ship. Killian saw himself in her personality now, she was looking over the side of the ship, she was rather small and couldn't really see over the side. Killian came up behind her, he picked her up and put her up on his knee, leaning on the side, so she could see out to the sea. "There you go," he said. She gave him a soft smile. 

Next morning, "Come Molly, breakfast at Granny's," Killian said. "With her?" Molly asked, "Who?" he asked, "Emma," Molly said. "Listen, I'm your father, and I know you're having a hard time understanding all this, and you've been taught things, but I'll tell you right now, something you need to learn about me, I'm the Captain, and as your father, I make the demands, not you." he said, Molly looked at him, getting a rather frustrated look on her face. 

"I'll stay here then," Molly sassed, he sighed, "No, you won't, clearly you're not listening, I make the demands, we're going to breakfast. We could do this the easy way, or I can toss you over my shoulder and take you that way," he said. She scowled at him, "Also I know something else about being a father, you're small, and you can either sit on my knee, or you can go OVER it," he said raising his brows. The child clearly knew what he meant by that. She sighed, "Come," he said, and she took his hand. 

They came into Granny's, and Emma was there, "HI Molly, How are you?" Emma asked, smiling, Killian looked at her, "Hi," Molly said quietly. They sat down, Molly stared across at Emma. Henry came in a few moments later, and sat down next to Emma. He showed them a list of people who came from the land of Untold Stories, "Clever boy," Killian said. Another blonde woman came in and came up to the table, "Hi Alexandra, how are you?" Emma asked the little girl in her arm. "More Blondes," Molly sighed. "Someone new, Mom want to help?" Henry asked and he and Emma stepped away. 

"Would you mind distracting Alexandra while I take a look at this?" Ashley set down the toddler. Molly looked at her, as did Killian, "Uhh..." Killian said. "Hi, What's this?" Molly asked cutely. Killian smiled, watching his daughter interact with the younger child. "Quite the little charmer you have there," Killian said, "You too, she's from the Land of Untold Stories?" Ashley asked, "Yes," Killian said. Molly hopped out and played a bit with the toddler. "And how are you and Emma? Any happy ending?" Ashley asked, "We're taking it slow, especially given this new situation of Molly showing up," Killian said.