Chapter 22 Protect

"What the hell does she want to do to her? She wouldn't hurt her own kid would she?" Emma asked, "I don't know yet, but first things first," Regina walked to Killian, Molly was perched on his lap, she waved her hand around his chest, "Ah, what are you doing?" he asked, "So she can't take your heart, ever, no one can," Regina said, "Molly's is already protected, and Henry's," Regina sighed. "Where are you going?" Emma asked, "To Gold," Regina said, "That's not a good idea," Emma said, "I agree with her," Killian said, "Well what do you two suggest?" Regina asked, "We outsmart them," Emma smiled, "Well at least our relationship taught you about being a pirate," Killian smiled. Molly rolled her eyes. 

"Ok, fine, Emma come with me then," Regina said, "Mommy where are you going?" Molly asked, "Some research ok? Just stay with your Dad," Regina kissed her head. Killian took Molly's hand, "Hey, how about a daytime sail hmm?" He offered, "So now I lose my Mommy to the savior too?" Molly asked, "What are you talking about?" He asked, "You broke up with her, now she's with Mommy," Molly said, "Well, not really, they're friends and they help each other, it's important, ok?" He asked, Molly sighed, "Baby, your mother and I had a nice chat, ok?" He asked, "When did you make me?" Molly blurted out, Killian's eyes widened of course, and he did remember. 

Flashback --- The Carriage ( A/N we know this happened haha my HQ fans ;)

"Well, how do I even get you out of this?" He said moving his hand and hook over her hips, she was straddling his lap at this point. "I'm sure you can figure that out, or I can make it simple and use magic," she said. "Mmm, no, I like a challenge," he said. "I'll help halfway," she said, taking off her cape. Her red pants and tight bodice, were staring at him, he shifted so she was more on top of him, "There's a bit too much leather between us," she leaned down, and used her hands to undo things, "mmm, well, that was easy," he said with a grin. "You think that wine had an affect on you?" She asked, "Mmm, not enough to ruin this," he tugged her down, and flipped places, putting her on her back, "Mmm, now, that I like, the Queen on her back," he said. He took off his sword, "Don't jab me with that one," she smiled playfully. And with that, Molly was made. 

Present Day 

"Mommy has a vest like you," Molly said, "The red, I noticed, I haven't worn that in a while," Killian smiled, "I saw it on the ship," Molly said, "Mmm," he nodded to her. He loved how interested she was in his past and life, "Oh Daddy can we stop for a book?" Molly asked, as they walked by the library, "Sure," he led her inside, Belle was there,startled as they came in, "Oh," She sighed, "Alright there love?" He asked, "Yes, just, Rumple.." she sighed angrily. "The crocodile right?" Molly asked, "Yes," Killian nodded, "You need some help?" Killian asked, "I just don't know what he's up to," Belle said, "Well, Regina and Emma are on that, I'm babysitting," Killian said, "I'm not a baby!" Molly sassed, Killian raised his brow at her, "Go get a book Miss Princess," he pat her bottom and she went around the library.

"No no, I'll be fine, you two go," Belle said, after Killian offered to stay and help, Molly had a book, "Don't worry," Molly said, Belle gave her a smile. They headed to the docks and the ship, "What book did you get?" Killian asked, "The... Sword...in the stone," Molly read slowly, "Ah, I think that's about Merlin and King Arthur, both dead sadly," Killian said, "Why?" Molly asked, "Uhh, that's tough to explain," He sighed, "Try," Molly looked at him, bright eyed and waiting for an answer. 

"I killed Merlin, love, when I was the dark one," he said. "But he's the most powerful sorcerer," Molly said, "Right, well, I crushed his heart, apparently that's how he can be destroyed," He said. "You feel bad?" Molly asked, "Yes, I do," he said. "Rumple is the dark one again?" Molly asked, "Yes he is," Killian sighed, "I thought we destroyed it, when we put it all into excalibur, but the Crocodile always finds a way," Killian said. "Why did you kill Merlin?" Molly asked, "Well, love, the darkness, it's a funny thing, I told you I was evil, like your other half of your mother. I have that in me, I didn't care about anyone, and didn't care about hurting others. I changed a bit, and started to care about people, and help, but when I became the dark one, it took over," he said. "So you did bad things?" Molly asked, "Yes, I did, and I'm going to be better, I've got a long way to go, but I'm definitely going to be better, for you," he said. "You won't hurt me?" Molly asked, "No of course not," he smiled at her, "I'll protect you with my life," he said. "You punish me though, that hurt," Molly said. 

Killian shook his head at her cuteness, of course a ten year old would say that, "Mmmm, well I think smacking your behind is not so tragic or hurtful, that's just punishment, and it goes away, right?" he raised his brow, she sighed but nodded at him. "Mmm, children aren't supposed to like punishment, that's the point," he said. "Did you get punished?" Molly asked, he sighed again, "Ah, that's another story, but when I was with my father, before he left, yes he did the same I do to you, when he left us with others, it was a lot worse, things I would never do to you," he said. "They were mean to you?" Molly asked, "Yes love, they were, but it's ok, just, no matter how angry I may get at you, and even if I smack your little behind, I'll never hurt you otherwise, Ok?" he explained, "Ok," Molly said. 

Killian picked her up onto the gang plank of the ship, and she cutely skipped to the helm with her book. He smiled, and took off his jacket, his large cascading coat was on the deck, he put it on, Molly's eyes beamed looking at it, she loved it, "Now do I look like a captain?" he asked, Molly smiled, and nodded at him. "We'll get you one just like it, how's that?" He asked, holding his belt, "Please," Molly said. She stood next to him, coming up to his midsection, barely reaching the helm, and they set out for a quick sail. 

A/N -- I know next episode has Belle, so I wanted to throw her in here a bit leading up to next episode, wish it was next week already !! 

@ava_starr !! YAY i got some chapters