Chapter 13 Find

"Come on love, we're going to Emma's," Killian said. Molly frowned, "Why?" She snapped, "Your mother will be there, don't worry," Killian said. "Fine," she sighed, "go get your coat," he said. Molly headed to his office where she left it, and spotted a pretty chest, it was locked of course. Molly waved her hand and opened it.
Inside, were the shears. The shears that cut Aladdin from his savior responsibility and changed his fate, and took away his magic. Molly thought her Papa had thrown them into the sea, she didn't like that he kept them to save Emma, but maybe taking away her magic could help her. Molly tucked them into her pocket, and headed up to him.
"Papa? Could we go see Zelena?" Molly asked, Killian looked down at her, "Uhh, Molly, the wicked witch and I don't get along," he said. "But she's my Aunt," Molly said. "And Robin is my cousin," Molly said. "Are you just trying to avoid going to Emma's?" He asked, "I will go quietly if we go see Zelena first," Molly said. Killian looked at her thinking, this child was the combination of him and Regina, of course she was up to something. He agreed however, and they headed to Zelena's.
They arrived to see Regina, outside with Evil Queen, and Zelena. "Oh great now the pirate," Zelena said. "Mommy, and mommy," Molly said. "Hi Aunt Z," Molly said. "What's going on?" Killian asked, "Nothing just not understanding why my sister is working with her," Regina said. The baby inside started crying, Killian tugged Molly back as evil queen and Regina both poofed inside. "No, you stay," he said. "Papa!" Molly poofed inside. "Bloody hell," he sighed and went after her.
She was next to Evil Queen and Zelena, "that's my girl," Evil queen said. "Mommy, I have something," Molly said handing her the shears. Evil Queen grinned, "I see, good job," she said. Killian got inside, "Molly!" He scolded, "calm down pirate, we wouldn't hurt her," Zelena said. "Ok, you saw them, let's go," he said. "Bye," Molly hugged the women, who smiled at Killian. He stared at them and sighed, as Molly took his hand to leave.

"What are you going to do with those?" Zelena asked, "This will cut the savior, and keep her out of our way," Evil Queen said. "So he lied to Emma?" Zelena asked. "Things are not happy in paradise," Evil Queen grinned. "At least I know he wouldn't harm Molly, and Molly is more powerful than that savior," Evil Queen said.

Molly and Hook headed to Emma's, "Sorry Papa, I wanted to help," Molly said. "Ok, what else are you up to?" He asked, "Nothing," Molly said. "Molly," he bent down to her and looked her in the eye, raising a brow.
"You'll get mad," she said. "That can't be good," he said. "Just tell me," he said.
"I found the shears," Molly said. "Well, little pirate," he stood up. "And where are they now?" He asked. Molly just looked at him. "You didn't, Molly?" He asked. She nodded, and he put his hand on his head, "Damn," he sighed. "Why would you do that?" He asked. "Because maybe she shouldn't be the savior," Molly said. "Well, Molly, I kept them for that reason too, but .." he said. He didn't really have any argument left for her, "Just, come on," he said.

"You're mad," Molly said. He held her small hand as they walked, "No," he sighed, "this is a very complicated situation, love, and I wish you didn't take matters into your hands," he said.
"You did," Molly said. "Right but that's my choice, you're too young to make all those choices lass, they have consequences," he said. "I'll protect you Papa," Molly said. He sighed, she really did love him, he knew that, and her mother likely wouldn't hurt him at her request, but still.

He decided he could possibly manipulate the Evil Queen, "umm Molly, can you stay here with Regina?" Hook asked, "where are you going?" Regina asked, "well, I figured coparenting," he said. "Ok," Regina smiled and took Molly's hand, "Papa? You're mad?" She looked up at him, "No, promise," he kissed her head and left. 

"Where the bloody hell are you?" He sighed to himself looking around near Zelena's. "Well, I knew you couldn't stay away," the Evil Queen smiled. She produced herself a martini glass, and a small tumbler glass for him, of rum. He took it, "I know what Molly gave you," he said. She sipped the drink slowly, "come, there's a better place," she poofed into her vault. He sighed and took a drink, "You can't use those shears on Emma," he said. "And what were you going to do with them?" She asked, "You were going to use them," she said. "Not to harm her," he said. She moved closer to him, sliding her hand on his hook, "Mm, I remember this, hooking me, using this to untie," she smiled. "Do you really believe she's your happy ending?" She asked, "I thought so," he said. "Past tense," she said. "Mm, perhaps," he said. "We've gone more backward than forward," he said.
"And Molly now," Evil Queen said. "She's certainly making me examine more," he said. "Unfortunately Henry won't accept me as his mother, Molly however, does," she said. "She's still seeing the good in you, the good that Regina is," he said. "I am good, and I think you remember that all too well," she said feeling up His arms. 

"I gave you a child," she said, "I'm aware," Hook said. "You still like Regina, don't you?" She asked, "Do you count yourself as Regina? Or separate?" he asked, "Does it matter?" She smiled, he clenched his jaw together, and felt like he would regret it, he thought, "Give me the shears," he said. "No no, and if you tried to sink them in the ocean I have marine creatures on my side still," she said. "Fine, then what was the point of this?" He asked, "You tell me," She said. He gritted teeth, and took a moment, and then kissed her, hard, just like she had kissed him in the past, "mm," She groaned with it, was she serious? He couldn't tell, and for that moment, he didn't care.