Chapter 2 Explain

Molly poofed to where her mother, Evil Queen version, was waiting in the woods. "There you are," She said. "Mom," Molly said going to her. Wrapping her arms around Molly, "Did you see them?" Evil Queen asked, "My Papa, yes, and he was with someone," Molly said. "Yes, the savior, daughter of Snow White," Evil Queen said. "Did you see the other me?" She asked the child, "No," Molly said. "Ok, we need to get close to them, and someone else, my sister, your Aunt Zelena," she said. "Will I get to go back to my Papa?" Molly asked, "I will find a way for that to happen," Evil Queen said. "He still doesn't know about me," Molly said. "No, but that's alright, we will get him," Evil Queen. "I thought he was a pirate, why is he with her?" Molly asked, "Oh she's just another distraction, I've had your father, in ways she hasn't," Evil Queen said, holding Molly's chin. 

Back at Granny's

"Wait, you had a child? When?" Mary M asked, "You never told me?" Henry asked, "She was born before the curse, she was only a toddler when the curse was going to happen, I sped up her aging process, to ten years old, then sent her to the Land of Untold Stories because Gold, Rumple, told me that she was in mortal danger," Regina said. "Who's her father?" Emma asked, "That's a very complicated question," Regina said. "Why?" Mary M asked. "I..." Regina sighed, "We should talk alone, Emma, Mary Margaret," Regina said. David and Killian held back with Henry, and the women went to the other room. 

"I don't know how to say this," Regina said. Mary M and Emma both stared at her, anxious to hear what she was going to say, "My dark side, the Evil Queen part, was very, promiscuous, and this person, the father, at the time was that way too." Regina said. "It's someone here, in Storybrooke," Regina said. Emma and Mary M stared at her, "Emma..." Regina gulped, "It's Hook," Regina said. Emma's eyes just grew ten sizes, "Hook?" Mary M asked, completely stunned. "Yes, I'm sure you saw her eyes, they're his," Regina said. "I... Uhh... umm, it was a long time ago," Emma just shook her head in disbelief. "Her full name is Molly Jones," Regina said. "O... K... Hook doesn't know obviously," Emma said. "No, of course not," Regina said. "Does he remember being with you?" Mary M asked, trying to not be too awkward, though the stress level was so thick, you could feel it. "Yes, I'm pretty sure he remembers that, I didn't go erasing his memory or anything," Regina said. "He never mentioned it to me," Emma said. "Well have you two even?" Regina asked, "What's that have to do with it?" Emma snapped, "Ok, let's calm down, does Molly know who he is?" Mary M asked. 

"Yes, Molly knows her father is Captain Hook, I told her everything about him, that's probably she poofed away when she realized what was going on, problem is, if she's with the Evil Queen me, she will be around Hyde and other people that aren't trusted," Regina said. "Well Evil Queen wouldn't hurt her," Mary M said, "No of course not, just put her in more dangerous situations than if she was with us," Regina said. "Ok, well first thing, you have to tell Hook," Emma said. 

In the woods, Zelena's house. 

*Baby crying* "Coming my little green bean," Zelena said from the other room, coming in, Evil Queen was sitting with the baby, Molly standing by her side. "You," Zelena said. "Hello, just being an Aunt," Evil Queen said. "Who is this?" Zelena asked, gesturing to the child. "This is my daughter, Molly, you're an Aunt too," Evil Queen said. "When did you have her?" Zelena asked. "She's ten right now, I had her just before the curse, but I sped up her age, she was in danger, and I sent her to the land of Untold Stories, to be safe," Evil Queen explained. "Who's her father?" Zelena asked, "The Captain, Hook," Molly said. "He's quite attractive, the hook," Evil Queen raised her eyebrows. 

At Granny's 

"Everything ok?" Killian asked as the three women came out, "Regina has to tell you all something," Emma said. "Ok, Molly was born not long before the curse, I sped up her age to ten, for safety and sent her to the Land of Untold Stories, that's why she's only 10 still. Her name is...." Regina sighed, "Molly Jones," she said. Killian stared at her, "What?" He asked, completely shocked, "The carriage," Regina said. Emma looked at Hook, who looked back and forth to Regina and Emma. "You... I.. bloody hell," he sighed, exasperated. "This was over 30 years ago, and we have a 10 year old child?!" Killian snapped, "You weren't really sober," Regina said. "Yeah well, ok, so it's my fault?" He snapped, "Easy guy liner, we were both different people back then," Regina said. "Yeah well, I had thought you would be a person to tell me about a child I fathered," He said angrily. "I had to act fast," Regina said. "And you sent her off ? Sped up her age, and sent her off?! I could have protected her, and you didn't give me a chance!!" Killian snapped at her. "You were a drunken pirate and I was supposed to give you a baby??!" Regina snapped back at him, "So instead you send her off and she knows dark magic clearly, that's so much better," He sassed. "You..." Regina lunged, "Hey, stop!" Emma snapped at them, "Ok, we have to find her, because if she's out there with Hyde and Evil Queen, then she isn't safe," Emma said. 

Killian was fuming, "I can't believe you did this Regina," Killian said. "Well, we both made a lot of mistakes back then," Regina said. Killian sighed, "Ok, let's just split up, and try and find her," Mary M said. "Swan?" Killian asked, Emma sighed, "You're angry I didn't tell you about a fling with the Evil Queen?" He asked, "I'm just annoyed you didn't tell me, ever," Emma said. "Well, Swan, it's not like you and I have done that yet anyway," he said, "we were close to it, and we're supposed to be.... never mind, let's just go find the child," Emma said. 

"The way she looked at me," Killian sighed, "Molly?" Emma asked, "It's like she wanted to be with me," He said. "Well, Regina said she told her all about you, she probably was waiting to meet you, then of course she finds you with the daughter of Snow White, who she was taught to hate by the Evil queen," Emma said. "Already a bad start," he sighed. "No worse than my start with Henry," Emma said.