Chapter 28 Wish

"How do we explain to her something like this?" Regina asks, "I'm not sure, I mean she's a bright little girl, for ten," Killian said, "I know, but telling her I'm destroying a part of me, that's the part she doesn't understand and I'm not sure how to explain it," Regina said. "Well, we can do it together," He smiles, she looks up at him, "I mean, she's... ours, we should do this together," he said. "Are you ok I told Emma?" Regina asks, "Yes, made it easier for me," he said. "So can I ask what's going on now?" Henry asks them, "Uhh, we just, kissed and are almost reuniting I guess," Regina said. 

Killian looks down, not sure what to tell Henry, "So you two have kissed?" Henry asks, "Well, Molly actually made us a date, after you explained what one was, and we have kissed," Regina said. "So you and Mom? Emma... are done?" Henry asks, "Aye, lad, I still care for her, but I think we realized our love was just, a deep friendship," Killian explained, "Ok," Henry nods. Killian and Regina are relieved, "Well that's one.... next," Regina said. Killian gestures for her to go first and he comes up behind her on the stairs. 

"Molly?" Regina looks around, "Bloody hell, that magic of hers," Killian said. "Let's go," Regina says, desperately, and they run downstairs, "Henry, stay here, please? Promise me?" Regina asks, "What's wrong?" He asks, "Molly of course, ran off," Regina said. Killian nods to him and opens the door for Regina. "Take my hand," Regina said, "Uhh ok," He says, they hold hands and she poofs them to center of town, they see Molly go into Granny's, and run towards her. 

Inside Granny's, Evil Queen has Jasmine tied to a chair. Emma and David are standing there, Emma tries to go at her, Molly has just entered. "I can snap her neck before you get a step closer." Evil Queen says, as Jasmine is choking, Emma stops. David sees Molly, and gently takes her to the side. Hook and Regina enter, "That's better." Evil Queen releases Jasmine. She takes out the lamp, and rubs it, smoke escapes it and Aladdin appears, with the gold cuffs symbolizing his entrapment to the lamp as the genie.

"What the devil?" Killian asks, "Mm, not the Devil. My genie. I'm sorry. I believe I have three wishes." Evil Queen smiles, "Go ahead. Wish. They always come with a price." Aladdin says. "That they do. Which is why I'm not going to wish for something for me. I'm going to give you something... something you've always wanted Molly," Evil Queen said, "What?" Killian asks, "Something you confided about to your Dad." Evil Queen says, Regina looks at him, "You heard us?" Hook asks, "Don't you know by now? I hear everything. You wished you were with your Dad since you were a baby." Evil Queen said, Regina sighs, "So that's exactly what you're going to get. Genie of Agrabah, I wish... that Molly Jones's wish to have been with Hook.. be granted." Evil Queen says, "No!" Regina snaps, Aladdin raises his hand, and magically poofs Hook and Molly away.

"What happened?" David asks, "Where are they?!" Regina snaps, Evil Queen smiles.

In another land.... The Jolly Roger 

Killian has raised Molly since she was given to him by Evil Queen, in this Wish World, he has negative feelings towards the Evil Queen, who's been banished, and Molly, has no idea who her mother is. She knows she is the Evil Queen, but has no knowledge or visual memory of her. 

Molly is dressed in a black and white pirate type dress, with a matching long coat like Killian. "Papa, where are we going now?" Molly asks, her voice now has an accent, just like him, "Well my little Captain, where do you want to go?" He asks, "Umm that land that had all the spices, and jewels," Molly smiles. "Ok, your little wish is my command Princess," he smiles. Molly cutely follows him, his long coat, she holds onto it, walking beside him keeping up with his long strides as he walks along the deck. 

"Papa, tell me again," Molly says sitting up near the helm, "About you as a baby or you as a wandering little toddler?" He asks, "Both!" Molly smiles. He chuckles, loving when she wants stories. "I had a dream Papa," Molly said. "Did you? What about?" He asks, "I was with My Mummy," She said. He looks at her curiously, "What?" He asks, "Yes, did Mummy have dark hair? Like us?" She asks, "Ummm, yes, she did," He said. "And she's brown eyes, and smaller than you?" She asks, "yes love, that's true," he's getting anxious, not really wanting her asking too much about the Evil Queen, her mother. "We were in a land, called ... Storybrooke," Molly said. "Curious name," He smirks, "I think it was just a dream, you have a great imagination," Killian said. 

Regina enters her office, Evil Queen is sipping on an appletini, "Having fun in my office?" Regina asks, "Well, as a matter of fact, I was about to." Evil queen begins, "Ew. I'm not here for your perversions. I'm here to get Molly and Killian back." Regina said. "Oh, well, good luck with that. You're not getting ahold of this lamp. But even if you did, you can't undo wishes." Evil Queen said. "Sadly true." Regina agrees, "Now... take a seat. Have a drink. And give thanks where thanks is due." Evil Queen says.

Regina scowls at her, "What the hell are you talking about? You sending Hook and Molly away is not something I want to celebrate," Regina said, "Be a dear and mix another, hmm?" Evil Queen says to Aladdin, "Don't forget... I know you better than anyone, Regina." She Chuckle, "I am you. And we both know that I gave Molly something she wanted, to make her happy, she can have a life of seasickness with her father, A toast. To you. To me. To us." Evil Queen says. 

Regina puts the glass down, and stares at her, Evil Queen sighs, "That's why you'll never be happy, I just gave our daughter her happiness," Evil Queen said. "Yes, I... may not be able to get ahold of that genie lamp, but you're right. We are the same person, which means you're not the only master of the lamp." Regina says, Aladdin smiles, "No." Evil Queen snaps, "Yes. Genie of the Lamp, I wish to be sent to the same place as Killian Jones." Regina says, "No!" Evil Queen yells, "Your wish is my command, Master." Aladdin waves his hand. 

Regina lands on the Jolly Roger.