Chapter 7 Regina

Emma and Regina were discussing things on the dock. Others, David and Henry showed up to get the bodies of Hyde and Jekyll taken care of. "Why did Hyde die too?" Molly asked, "Umm, because he was part of Jekyll," Killian said. "Did you kill people before?" Molly asked, "I've been a pirate a long time, yes," Killian said. "But, I actually didn't mean to kill him, I just kicked him and you saw what happened," Killian said. Molly looked at her father curiously, she was the product of the Evil Queen and Captain Hook, so she wasn't really afraid of much. 

Regina and Emma came up to the rest of them. Regina looked at her daughter, she really longed to just speak to her, make her understand what was really going on. "Molly," Regina said. "Hi, Good half," Molly said. "And son of savior," Molly crossed her arms. Killian looked down at her, "Could we talk?" Regina asked, "Go on love," Killian said. Molly walked towards the end of the dock, to talk to Regina. 

"You and your father are getting along?" Regina asked, "Yes, when she's not around," Molly said looking at Emma. "Why did you get him?" Molly asked, "Henry?" Regina asked, Molly nodded at her. Regina knew it broke Molly's heart that she didn't take care of her and got Henry. "Molly, when the Evil Queen was a part of me, I made very bad choices, having you wasn't one of them, I loved you, very much, but you were in danger, if I didn't speed up your age, and send you to safety, I would have lost you," Regina said. "Why didn't you send me to Papa?" Molly asked, "Because I didn't care about your father, at the time," Regina said. "Do you care about him now?" Molly asked. 

Regina thought, "I was in love with someone who died recently, Robin Hood, and I do care about your father Hook," Regina said. "I know it's hard for you to understand all this, how I've changed, I know the old me taught you to hate Snow White and everyone, but I was wrong, and I know you are upset about Henry, but you're younger than him," Regina said. "I could help here," Rumple said. "What?" Regina sneered at him, "I can make her young again," Rumple said. "What?" Molly asked, "I can, I wanted to do that to Baelfire, it's possible," Rumple said. "Didn't Belle tell you to leave?" Killian came up to them, "Ah, protecting your daughter and mother of her now, that's interesting," Rumple said, "He just saved Belle!" Molly said, "Yes, and it's appreciated, Captain, think about it," Rumple said leaving. 

"Think about what?" Killian asked, "He can... make Molly young again," Regina said. "She is young, she's 10," Killian said, "No, I mean, he can make her a baby again, and start over," Regina said. "What? I don't want to be a baby," Molly said. "Of course you don't, love, what sort of danger was Molly in the first time?" Killian asked, "It was a lot of things, and there was an Oracle, and they told me Molly was in danger, Rumple only saw parts of it, so I just acted quickly," Regina said. "Do you like each other?" Molly looked up at them both, Killian and Regina looked at one another, "We, get along," Regina said. 

Molly sighed, "You don't want me around the Evil Queen?" Molly asked, "Not really, no, she's the worst part of me Molly," Regina said. "So you want to get rid of her?" Molly asked, "Yes, well, put her back into me, where I can control it," Regina said. "See love, we all have a certain darkness inside us," Killian said. "Me too?" Molly asked, "Well, you're the product of us, so yes," Regina said. "Will you stay with us on the ship?" Molly asked. Regina looked at Killian, "Uhh, well, Belle is too," Killian said, "Please?.... Mom," Molly asked Regina, "You're welcome to," Killian said. "Ok, I guess we could talk about co-parenting," Regina said. "Great! Belle is teaching me to read," Molly ran off happily. 

"How is Emma dealing with this?" Regina asked, "Uhhh, I think you know," Killian said, "Right," Regina sighed, "Why didn't you ever mention this?" He asked, "I didn't see you bragging about our time.. together," Regina said. "Well, I wasn't supposed to, you said in the carriage we wouldn't speak of it," Killian said. "Hey," Emma came up to them, "Hey," Killian smiled softly at her. "Dad and I are going back to the station, Mom said something about a girl she's working with," Emma said. "Molly has asked Regina to spend some time with her on the ship," Killian said. "Oh, that's good, she should get to know her mother's better half," Emma said. "Emma are you alright with this?" Regina asked, "I don't really have a choice, I mean, you guys made a child, there's not changing that," Emma said. 

"Swan, I..." Killian started, "Hey, just go be parents, I'll take Henry," Emma said, Regina nodded, and Killian went off with her towards the ship. Molly was patiently waiting on deck for them, "Hi," She said. "Your majesty," Killian offered her his hand, Molly loved this. "Are you going to be able to put her back in you?" Molly asked, "I don't know," Regina said. "Are you going to make me a baby again?" Molly asked, "Ummm, that's up to you, and both of us," Regina said to Killian. "You could make me how old that little girl in Granny's was," Molly said. "Alexandra?" Killian asked, "Yeah," Molly said. "She's a toddler, I guess that's not as bad, let's just handle things slowly ok?" Regina asked. "Yeah let's not go doing any deals with the Dark one right now with your mother's other half wreaking havoc," Killian said. 

"More like Chaos," Evil Queen popped up, Killian tucked Molly under his arm, "What do you want?" Regina asked, "Isn't this sweet," Evil Queen said, "What's going on?" Belle asked coming up, "Oh bookworm, and I have a deal not to hurt her," Evil Queen sighed. "What do you want?" Regina snapped again, "I was just coming to check on our baby," Evil Queen said looking at Molly, "I really don't want three of you," Molly sighed, "Well, you should tell her that, I'm the one that made you with him," Evil Queen smiled at Killian, who rolled his eyes. 

"We're fully aware of that," Regina said. "I still don't know how that works," Molly said. "You're ten, we'll tell you when we feel like it," Killian said. "You can go now, I'm honoring our deal, Molly is here with me," Killian said. "Come give Mommy a kiss," Evil Queen opened her arms, Regina glared at her, and Molly kissed her cheek, Evil Queen touched her nose gently, "Goodnight," Evil Queen said poofing away.