Chapter 9 Fake

The group, Killian, Emma, Regina, Jasmine and Henry are in the forest, Emma is sensing Aladdin's presence. "We're getting close, it's like we're connected," Emma said stopping in her tracks. They get to a stone cave, "Molly stay close," Killian said. 

Killian holds a flashlight and the group behind him, enter the cave, which they discover quickly is a Crypt. "Perhaps we should wait outside, Molly, you too," Killian said, "No, I'm brave," Molly argued, Jasmine refused, and walked around "This can't be, you must have made a mistake," Jasmine said. "I don't think I made a mistake," Emma sighed. 

There are skeletons everywhere, and Jasmine goes to one, taking a small golden object from the bones, she gasps, and begins to cry, "No... " She starts to cry. "He's gone," She said. "Mom, does this mean?" Henry asked, "I don't know," Emma said. Killian sighs, and Molly looks up at him, and the others. Regina gently guides Jasmine out, "Can I just be alone for a minute?" Emma asked. Killian is still angry and heads out with the others, Molly in front of him. 

Aladdin was alive, he gives Emma scissors that will sever her fate as the savior, including all her power. They go back to the loft. Molly stands next to Killian, who still isn't speaking much. "Pair of scissors? Why does magic always have to be so literal?" Regina asked, "We came as soon as we could. Still no sign of Archie. Are those..." David asks, "Aye. They are." Killian said. 

"Look, I brought those here because I'm done with secrets, but I do not want to use them." Emma said, "Emma." Mary M says, "Just hear me out. Aladdin didn't trust the people he loved. That's why he failed. But I believe in us to find a third way. It's kind of what we do. But if we don't and my magic does come with a price, I will pay it. The Savior is what I am, but I am also part of a family." Emma said, "Well, I choose to believe in us, too." Mary M said, "We all do. We can protect you, and we can protect this town." David said. 

"I don't," Molly said, "Molly," Regina said, "If that's what you want, I'm with you, Swan." Killian said, "What?!" Molly snapped, "Hey," Killian scolded, "Hey. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't trust you. No more secrets. Take them. I don't want them used as a weapon if they fell into the wrong hands. We need to be sure to be rid of them." Emma said handing them to him and touching his hand. "Oh you people!" Molly snapped and tried to puff away, Regina put the cuff on her, "NO!!" Molly yelled, "Molly stop it," Killian scolded her, and smacked her bottom once, "OW!! Mom he hit me!!" Molly yelled, "It's your behind, you'll live, mind your tone," Killian scolded. Molly looked at Regina, "Molly, please, you need to calm down," Regina said, "You're all soft, some villains," Molly said. Killian and Regina sighed, "Keep the cuff on?" Killian asked, "Good idea," Regina said. "Ohh!!! YOU!!!" Molly stomped off. 

"I'll take her with me, perhaps where I hide them, she will enjoy," Killian said. Of course not asking, he just scooped up Molly in one arm, "Mmmm!" She groaned at him, "Mmhmm, hush," he said. He took her to the docks, "What are we doing?" Molly asked, "I'm going to hide this, you stay right there, I'll be right back," he said. 

Molly crossed her arms, and sighed, watching Killian row out on the water, he didn't go far. She heard steps coming behind her, Emma, she rolled her eyes. "Leave it to a pirate," Emma said, "What do you want? My mother said he can't go home with you, not with me," Molly said. "I'm aware of that, I just wanted to see if he and you, wanted to come over and have dinner," Emma said. "Why? I don't like you," Molly said, bluntly. Emma came down to her, "The Apple of my eye," Emma said, with a different grin, and she removed the cuff from Molly's wrist. Molly looked at her, "Mom?" Molly asked, "Mmmm, my little Apple, you can see right through my magic," Emma, or rather, the Evil Queen said. 

Molly smiled, "Just here to see what your father is going to do, about this blonde body I'm in," she said. "Testing him?" Molly asked, "Basically, I want to see if your father is the man I still know he is, deep down, he's still a pirate, that savior is not going to win him," she said. "I miss my regular attire, this unrefined peasant wear, at least my other half still dresses you pretty well," She said. They saw Killian row back to the shore, and climb up. 

"Thousands of leagues under the sea, not even Poseidon himself will find them," Killian said. "Thank you," she said. "So, you guys want to come over and have late dinner?" she asked, "Uhh, my agreement with you know Molly's mum, I agreed to stay on the ship, and I think given today, we should more than do that right now, Swan," Killian said, "Molly why isn't the cuff on?" Killian asked, "Ummm . She.. Emma took it off," Molly said. "Yeah, I think she just needed to cool down," She handed it to Killian. "AH, well you become naughty, I'll put it on, understood?" Killian asked, "Yes Papa," Molly said. 

"So, goodnight," Emma grabbed Killian and kissed him, he kissed back, Molly looked up, trying not to laugh, knowing it was really her mother the Queen. "Uhh, goodnight, come Molly, on the ship we go," Killian said. Molly took his hand, "Goodnight Molly," she said to her, "Night," Molly winked. 

She left, and Killian sighed, "What?" Molly asked, "Nothing love, time for bed for you," Killian took her hand, "And I mean it, frankly I should put you over my knee and teach you a lesson, for your attitude earlier, however, you were polite to Emma just now, and I appreciate that," Killian said. They started to walk to the other docks near the Jolly Roger, "Hey," Emma came up to them, "Forget something?" Killian asked, "What?" Emma asked, Molly sighed, that was really Emma. 

"Did you hide them?" Emma asked, "Umm yeah, I just told you that, Swan, you ok?" Killian asked, "What do you mean?" Emma asked. Killian sighed, and looked down at Molly, "Molly, who was that?" Killian asked, she stared at him, then up at Emma, "What's wrong?" Emma asked, "The Queen, was that her? She took the cuff off of course," Killian said. He put the cuff right back on Molly's wrist, "No!" Molly whined, "Was it? tell me right now!!" Killian scolded, "Yes, that was her," Molly said. "Dammit," Killian said, "The Evil queen pretended to be me? What did she do?" Emma asked, "Kissed me, for one, and tested me probably seeing if I would do our deal of staying on the ship with Molly," Killian said. "Wow, umm ok, I'll let you guys go back to the ship," Emma left, without another word. Killian sighed, "Why didn't you say anything?" Killian asked, "Why should I? I want you with her! Not Emma!" Molly ran onto the ship. Killian sighed.