The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Trent's POV

Peyton dragged me up the stairs to her room and closed the door behind us. I didn't want to rush her so I said, "Peyton I don't think we should do anything yet. We just met yesterday and-"

She interrupted me by laughing. "OMG Trent that's not why we're here. I just wanted to talk." she said and I felt embarrassed. "You have a very dirty mind Trent Thompson."

I laughed. "Only around you babe."

She laughed and sat on her bed. I went and sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. We sat in silence not saying anything. I looked at her and couldn't help but feel blessed.

She was amazing and beautiful. Her hair was so smooth and soft. Her eyes (hazel is now my new favorite color) were so beautiful. Her lips are perfect. I can't believe it. Looking at her I realize, I love her.

She looked at me and we got lost in each other's gazes. The next thing I know is our lips are connected and we are lying on the bed. I pull away before things get heated. Then something comes into my mind. "Peyton, can I mark you?"

She gasped but nodded. "Are you sure?" I questioned not wanting to hurt her.

"Mark me dammit." I smiled and started kissing down her neck going slowly until I came to where her neck and shoulder blade meet. After kissing that spot for awhile I sank my canines into her neck.

She whimpered for a second then moaned. When I was done I licked it so it would heal. I pulled back and admired my work. I smiled and kissed her lips again.

We were making out again when there was a knock at the door. We pulled apart and saw Kelly walk in. "Hey Peyton it's time to- what the hell!"

She was looking at Peyton and I realized that she saw the mark. Kelly cleared her throat. "Anything you want to tell me Peyton," she questioned.

Peyton pretended to think about it. "Umm nope."

Kelly rolled her eyes and said for Peyton to come down so they can fix her hair. I laughed and gave her a kiss before Kelly pulled her away. I was laughing until my phone rang.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Trent?" Ethan asked.

"Yea, who else Santa Clause?"

"Trent stop joking we have a problem."

I instantly became serious. "What is it?"

"The rogues that killed my mom are back."

"What?!" I whisper shouted.

"Yea. Dude get down to the clearing, but don't tell Peyton where you're going!"

"Okay. Be right there," I said hanging up.

I walked down stairs and saw Peyton, Kelly, and Kelsey grabbing there purses. "Hey. Trent I'm sorry I have to go," Peyton told me.

I nodded but felt relief. She won't be near the hell that's about to brake loose. "Okay have fun. I have to go my dad and mom want to discus something with me."

She smiled kissed me and left. When I saw her truck pull away I went and transformed into my wolf.

I got to the clearing where the fight had already started. The fight lasted for hours. The rogues finally retreated and I looked and saw many bodies of our own on the ground life less. I saw one though and I know soon someone else is gonna cause more hell then expected. Next to this body was a note that said, 'Hand her over and you all will live. If not this is your example of what will happen.'

Oh shit!

Peyton's POV

The concert was amazing and so was meeting Brad Paisley. I now have an autograph and photo. Yay!

When I pulled into my driveway I saw Jason running around screaming and Trent talking to Ethan. I got out and went up to them.

When Trent saw me he pulled me into a hug. "What's going on?" I asked worried.

Trent pulled away and looked at me. "Rogues crossed into our territory and we fought."

I looked towards Jason then back at Trent. "What's wrong with him?" I said looking at Jason again.

Trent looked upset. "I-it's A-Ashley."

"What happened?" I asked scared.

"S-She's umm," he said nervously.

"She's what?!" I yelled angry.

"She's dead," he said.

That's what it took to have me on the ground crying. My sister was gone and I didn't get to say goodbye.