The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Peyton's POV

When I woke up Trent was gone and there was a note on the night stand. I picked it up and read it aloud. "Peyton, I'm sorry you had to wake up alone, but my dad needed me for something. I'll be back soon. I love you Peyton, to the moon and back."

He is to sweet sometimes. I got up and got dressed. When I went down stairs I saw a figure in the kitchen.

"Ethan?" I asked.

The guy chuckled. "Actually no Peyton." The guy turned around and I gasped in shock. It was my mom's ex fiancé Blake.

"Do you know who I am?"

I nodded. "You're Blake, my moms ex fiancé."

"Smart. Do you know why I am here?"

"N-no. W-what do y-you want?"

He laughed. "I told her I would destroy everything and everyone she loves it's time to finish that."

Before I could say anything he was in front of me and he covered my face with a rag. The last thing I remember is shouting for help in my mind link with Trent.

Ashley's POV

"Ashley they're coming," Lexi said.

Lexi and I have become friends and have put our heads together along with my parents to try and get out of here. Right now mom and dad are asleep so we're on alert.

"Well lucky day for you guys, you have another person joining you," a guard said.

He threw the person in and slammed the cell door waking up mom and dad.

"What happened?" mom asked.

"We have another inmate."

"Who is it?"

I went over to the girl and rolled her over. I nearly screamed when I saw her.

"Oh my gosh, Peyton?"

Peyton's POV

I woke up in a cave but I was in a cell. "Peyton?" a familiar voice whispered.

I turned around and saw a girl with red hair towards the shadow, but then towards the person in front of me.

"Ashley?" I asked shocked. "Ashley!" I shouted with tears in my eyes and pulled her into a hug.

She patted my back. "Pey, it's alright. Everything will be all right."

I pulled away and smiled. "Jason was right."

She raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"He knew you were alive he was right."

She smiled. "I knew he would figure it out," she stopped talking for a minute then smiled bigger.

"What?"

"There's people here who want to see you," she said moving to stand next to me. When I noticed two people coming out of the shadows I paid attention. However, the people that stepped out shocked me.

"Mom? Dad?"

My dad smiled and my mom said, "Hey sweetie."

I ran crying into there arms. "Oh honey we missed you so much," my dad said.

"How is this possible? Mom rogues killed you, and dad I watched you kill yourself."

They sighed. "They'll explain," Ashley said. "Mom?"