The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Trent's POV

I couldn't believe Peyton was pregnant with twins. We were going to have a girl and a boy. I couldn't be any happier.

Me and Peyton were walking out of the hospital after telling everyone here for Michelle's birth our news and everyone was happy. Peyton couldn't stop smiling at the photos we got of the ultrasound and every time she looks at it she cries. I don't blame her.

When we got to the pack house everyone was gathered outside waiting to hear what the alpha and luna were having. We got to the front of the crowd and I quieted them down.

"Okay first off I want to thank all of you for coming. It means a lot to the both of us that everyone showed up," I said.

I looked at Peyton and she nodded. "Hey everybody," she said and everyone replied back with 'hi's' and 'sups'. "Well as you know we went to the hospital today to find out if we are having a girl or boy and I'm proud to announce that we are having twins. One girl and one boy."

The crowd erupted into cheers and yelled congratulations. People pulled Peyton in for a hug and people pulled me into hugs. A party had started but of course half way through Peyton got tired, so I carried her upstairs.

When I layed her down on the bed I heard footsteps coming in. I looked and saw Jace and Kelly.

"Anything new?" I asked. Peyton was out and I knew she would want to know any information I got.

He nodded. "I was in the forest and I saw Macy go up to Blake and inform him of the twins that will be born soon. I heard Blake say that they will have to get the army ready for an attack and kidnap."

I growled. "Do you know when?"

He shook his head. "He didn't say. I'm guessing in a few weeks, because he needs to prepare the army and get the prisons set up."

"You know where the prison is, right?"

"No. The only people that do are his guards and himself. I'm sorry."

"Where is Macy now?"

"Blake told her that she has done her job for the night so I imagine she went home. You want me to check real quick?"

"Yes."

He quickly bolted out of the room leaving Kelly behind. "Congrats by the way on the twins," she said.

"Thanks," I responded.

"You probably don't know me very well and I'm sorry for-"

"On the contrary," I said interrupting. "Peyton never shuts up about you and Ryan and how you're the three musketeers and unstoppable."

She laughed. "Yea me and Peyton are close. We haven't spoken much lately though and at first I thought she didn't want to be friends anymore but now I understand she was just going through to much."

"Yea she deserves peace and I hope I can protect her from Blake. I'm scared I won't be able to protect her and my babies."

"Hey," Kelly said putting a hand on my shoulder, "Peyton is strong. You will be able to protect them. If there's one thing I know from what Peyton has said is that you don't give up, and there's no reason to give up now. Just think positive."

I smiled. "Thanks Kelly."

"Please call me Kel. All my friends do," she said laughing.

"Trent?" Jace said coming over.

"Yea?"

"Macy isn't here, you're good."

I nodded. "Okay. Kelly stay here with Peyton, Jace come with me," I ordered and they nodded.

Jace followed behind me and said, "Am I going to tell them what I know?"

"Yes. Don't leave anything out," I said.

"Okay."

We got down stairs and everyone was still celebrating but fun time is over, and it's time to get down to business.