The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Peyton's POV

"Peyton, oh how I've missed you," Jace said before he smashed his lips to mine. As soon as he did I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. "What the hell Pey?!"

"Hey you don't have the right to call me that anymore," I yelled angrily.

"What?"

"Jace, what the fuck are you even doing here?!"

"I'm here for my girl," he said like I was still his.

"I'm not your girl anymore!" I yelled pissed.

"Yes you are. I love you and you love me," he said in a 'duh' tone.

"I loved you. Loved. You lost me the day you abandoned me."

"Babe-"

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO!" I snapped really angry.

"Peyton listen I'm sorry, okay?"

"Sorry? Sorry?! You fucking bastard! You broke my heart! So, you think it's okay to come back two years later and still think I love you."

"You don't love me?"

"No you fucking moron! You see him-" I pointed to Trent- "that's my mate and the father of my child."

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes. With TRENT'S child not yours!"

"Trent is your mate?"

"Yes and I love him. Not you!"

He looked hurt. "Peyton I'm sorry I hurt you and I obviously can't get you back and I don't want to split mates up, but I want us to be friends. Can you forgive me?"

"You left me to die! You didn't even help me!"

"I'm sorry." he said with hurt in his voice. The way he said it brought back a flashback of the day when he broke my heart.

~Flashback~

Me and Jace are walking in the forest his arm around my shoulders and my arms around his waist. He would occasionally kiss my hair and murmur he loves me in my ear. I hope when I'm 16 that he'll end up being my mate.

"Hey Jace, do you think we'll be mates in two years?"

"I don't know. I hope so, I couldn't take leaving you. I love you Pey.

"I love you too Jace," as soon as I said that he stopped walking. When I turned to him he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me hard on the mouth.

The kiss was passionate and very loving. This reminded me of the kiss we shared last night and almost ended up sleeping together, but Ethan interrupted. I played with the hem of his shirt telling him to take it off and he did. He had a gorgeous body and I couldn't resist touching his muscles. He claimed my lips again and undid the buttons of my shirt throwing it to the ground. This is it we were finally going to do this!

I went to the button of his jeans when we heard a growl.We pulled apart and Jace stepped in front of me. A huge brown wolf came out and snarled. Jace transformed into his black with brown hair wolf, and I transformed into my pure white wolf.

The brown wolf attacked and Jace lunged trying to protect me and started clawing and biting at the wolf. I came to help and bit down on the wolfs neck. The wolf growled and bucked me off him. I landed against a tree with a loud thud and looked back at Jace. He was glaring at the wolf, but looked like he was having a conversation.

The next thing I know Jace is on the ground and the wolf is gone. I went to shift and put my clothes on. "Jace?!" I yelled running over to him.

His wolf looked at me and he motioned to his clothes. I grabbed them set them next to him and turned around. A few seconds later I heard him say, "Peyton?"

I turned around and jumped into his arms. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

He nodded. "But you're not," he said and I looked down and gasped. There was a huge cut along my stomach.

I felt dizzy and started falling. Jace lowered me to the ground. "Peyton?"

"Jace."

"PEYTON?!" I heard Ethan yell looking for me.

"Peyton, I'm sorry but I have to go," Jace said.

"What for?" I questioned confused.

He shook his head. "I have to go," Jace said.

"What?! Jace I need help!" I yelled confused and hurt.

He got up and started walking away. "JACE!" I yelled.

He turned around. "I will love you forever Peyton. I'm sorry," he said hurt but walked away.

I screamed and cried out but he didn't come back. Ethan found me and took me to the pack doctor, but all I can think about is my broken heart.

~End of Flashback~

"Jace, leave!" I said after he 'apologized'.

"Do you forgive me?" he asked.

"No. And I never will," I said and he had hurt in his expression.

"Jace if you don't get the hell out of here I'm gonna kill you," Ethan said.

"Okay," Jace said never looking away from me until he turned around and left.

When he was gone I looked at Trent. He had a cold expression on his face, and to be honest he looked scary.

"Trent-" I started but was caught off when he smashed his lips to mine picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bedroom.

Trent's POV

I carried Peyton upstairs and set her down on the bed. "Okay I know Jace because we were friends in middle school, but how in gods name do you know him?"

She sighed. "I met Jace when I was in 8th grade. It was at a party Ethan threw and we were playing spin the bottle. We had to kiss or else I would have had to do something else that would be embarrassing, so we kissed. The rest of the party he followed me like a lost puppy and when I confronted him about why he was following me he said because he wanted another kiss. I kissed him again to get him to shut up and leave me the hell alone, but he said he just wanted to be friends so we became friends."

I nodded. "Well obviously you became more then friends right?"

"Yes."

"When?"

She sighed again. "It was the second month of 8th grade and second month of 9th grade for Jace. He came over to help me with homework. After spending hours on homework we decided to watch a movie. We watched 'The Notebook' and of course like every girl I cried. At the end Jace wiped my tears away and we were close and he kissed me. It was a sweet kiss and that's when he said he liked me and wanted to be more then friends. I agreed because I liked him too."

I had tears in my eyes and Peyton saw so she quickly said, "But I don't like him anymore."

"I know," I said sitting next to her. "So you loved him because you said that earlier, but I need to ask you something."

"What?"

"You loved him, you dated him, but did you ever sleep with him?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Umm," she said not knowing what to say.

"Oh my gosh! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?!"

"No! There were times where we nearly did but were always interrupted, and thank god for that."

"Was he forcing you?"

"No. Every time it was going to happen we both wanted it."

"Then why are you happy it didn't happen?" I asked confused.

"Because he's a jerk and if I had then I wouldn't have lost my virginity to you the one I love. Yes I know you didn't save yours for me because you were a player. I thought you still were when we met but you said you stopped being a player and I didn't believe it. I went to Ethan and asked him and he said that you were no longer a player and completely committed to me. Yes I was upset you didn't loose your virginity to me, but I'm glad I didn't loose mine to Jace."

She had tears in her eyes now and she got up and walked to a wall to set her head on it. I followed her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?" she said tears in her voice.

"Asking you all these questions and making you cry," I said.

She turned and looked at me. "It's okay," she said but I shook my head no.

"No Peyton it's not. I should have waited for you and not have slept with every fucking girl. I am truly sorry I did that and that you got your heart broke by that bastard. I can't change the past Pey but I can promise that I will never ever be with anyone else but you. You are my love, my mate, my entire life and I love you and our child so much," I said putting my left hand on her waist and my right on her belly.

She smiled. "We love you too, and Trent? I forgive you for not waiting it's okay. I'm not mad," she said

I smiled and kissed her on the lips. It was passionate and getting very heated. I quickly pulled her shirt over her head as she did with mine. I backed up to the bed and layed down with her on top of me. She looked at me and said, "Love me Mr. Alpha?"

I nodded. "Always."

With that I kissed her and brought pleasure to us both.