The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Peyton's POV

It's been a few days since I saw Jace again, and confessed to Trent how much I was upset that he didn't wait to loose his virginity. However, now me and Trent are stronger then ever, and are helping Ashley and Jason prepare for their baby's arrival.

Since we are werewolves when we carry a baby we are only pregnant for two months. Ashley just passed her first month, so she is getting closer to having her baby and can find out the sex of the baby, today.

I got up and saw Trent gone but found a note in his spot. It read:

'My Dearest Peyton,

I am so sorry I had to leave but I will be back soon. My dad wanted to discuss the alpha position again so I had to leave. I will be back soon. I love you Peyton. To the moon and back.

Love,

Trent'

I smiled. I love him so much and I cannot wait to have our child. I decided since Trent isn't here I would make my own breakfast.

When I got downstairs Ashley was squealing in delight and hugging everybody. "PEYTON!" she yelled/ squealed and hugged me when I got to the bottom of the steps.

I hugged her back. "Woah what's going on? Did we win the lottery?" I said being funny.

She laughed and said, "No, but I wish." Then everyone bursts out laughing.

"Well then what's got you so happy? Did Jason finally decide to pull up his big boy pants and ask you to marry him?"

"Peyton, he did that the day after the Jace showing up incident, but you and Trent were... well... umm..."

"To busy getting it on," Ethan finished.

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Whatever Ethan. When you and Lexi finish mating then come talk to me about who can't keep there hands off of who."

Everyone laughed again except for Ethan who looked pissed. I looked back to Ashley and said, "Anyway congratulations future Mrs. Rojers."

"Thanks. Anyway the reason why I'm so happy is we found out the sex of the baby."

My eyes went wide. "But your appointment wasn't until eleven," I said confused.

"Peyton it's noon," she told me.

"Oh. Sorry my bad. Anyways spill, are you having a girl or a boy?"

Jason came to stand next to her and she smiled at him. "We're having a girl."

"Ahh," I screamed and gave her hug. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you," she said hugging me back.

"What are you gonna name her?" I asked when we pulled apart.

"We don't know, but would you guys like to help?"

Everyone nodded and sat down some where. "Okay," Ashley started, "we need girl names. Now a few years ago I promised Peyton that if she were to ever have a daughter she got to use moms name. So, anyone have any ideas?"

"Umm, how about Alexa?" Lexi said.

"Alexa Lexi Rojers? Doesn't sound good to me," Ashley said.

"Wait you're using my name with your baby? Ashley don't do that," Lexi said.

"I'm not. Who ever gives me a name I'm using there name in the middle unless it's one of the guys, in that case I will use either yours or Peyton's name in the middle."

"Oh okay," Lexi said.

This went on for a bit, so far we had the names: Alexa, Lily, Isabella, Emma, and Molly. Ashley didn't like either of them so she turned to me. "Peyton, any ideas?"

I nodded. "How about Michelle?"

"Michelle?"

"Yea Michelle. I like that name."

"Wouldn't you want to name your own daughter Michelle?"

I shook my head no. "I already have a name if I have a daughter. I think Michelle would be perfect for you."

"Michelle... hmm," she paused for a second. "Michelle Peyton Rojers?"

"Or, Michelle Elizabeth Rojers. It has a better ring to it."

"But-"

"No buts," I interrupted. "Try it out."

She sighed. "Michelle Elizabeth Rojers? Michelle Elizabeth Rojers?"

She looked at everyone an everyone was smiling and nodding. She finally looked at Jason and he said, "I love it! It's perfect."

She smiled. "Okay our little girl is to be Michelle Elizabeth Rojers."

Everyone smiled and yelled out "congratulations". Ashley looked at me and said, "Peyton are you sure? I promised you would get to use moms name."

"I'm sure. It's okay," I reassured her.

"Okay. What are you gonna name your daughter if you have a girl? You said you had a name."

"Well-" I started but didn't get to finish because the front door flew open and a bloody Trent walked in.

His eyes searched until they landed on me. "Peyton," he wheezed out.

"Oh my god. Trent? Trent!" I shouted getting up and running to him as he started to fall. "Trent, what the hell happened? Someone call the pack doctor!"

"It was a surprise attack. We didn't even see it coming. My dad he's- he's," he had trouble speaking.

"Trent? He's what? Trent, can you hear me? Stay with me," I told him.

"They killed them. My mother and father. They're both dead," he said.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks. Alpha Michael (Mike) and luna Carla are dead. "Oh Trent I'm so sorry, but you need to listen to me. Your bleeding and you need to fight. The pack doctor is on his way, but you need to fight. Your parents might be gone but I'm here and I need you, and so does our baby. Trent, stay alive for me and our little baby. Do you have enough strength to promise me that?"

He looked at me. "I'm not ever going to leave you. I will fight. For you and our baby. I love you so much Peyton."

"I love you too."

The pack doctor came in and started working on him, and I stood by crying into my mothers shoulder and thinking the same thing over and over again:

Please, please, please, please live Trent. I love you.

Unknown's POV

I watched as my army came back from fighting and saw the dead bodies of the alpha and luna. That should strike a nerve to know you never mess with me.

"Master," I heard someone say. I turned to see my son. Good he called me master instead of father.

"What?"

"What do we do now that we have striked go after the beta's daughter?"

"Not yet. The daughter is not even a month pregnant. We need to wait until she gets closer to her due date to kidnap her. Once that little rat is born we wait until the new alpha comes and then kill his mate and child in front of him."

"Wait, what? You never said anything about killing her," he said confused.

"What? Did you think we were gonna kidnap her have a spot of tea an then let her free?"

"No, but you can't kill her. She has done nothing wrong."

"She is the daughter of Elizabeth! That woman left me for my best friend! I will make her pay! I was so lucky that you met her daughter though and convinced her to fall in love with you. You did a fine job at that my son."

"I wish I wasn't your son! If I wasn't she might be pregnant with my child! I lost her thanks to you!"

"Don't tell me you actually love her?"

"I do!"

"Put that out of your head! She still would have met Trent and fell in love with him! Love is a weakness! Do you understand me Jace?!"

"Yes father."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, master Blake."

"Thank you. Now go," I said dismissing him.

When he was gone I looked at a picture of me and Elizabeth when I proposed. "Oh Elizabeth. If only you rejected him and we wouldn't be in this situation," I said and then set the photo down and went to go congratulate my army on there attack.