The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Trent's POV

Peyton was sleeping soundly and her face looked like she didn't have a care in the world. I still can't believe how crazy the day has been, and that I'm actually trusting Jace. Jace, of all people.

There was a knock at the door and Jace's voice came from the other side. "Trent, can I come in?"

"Yea," I replied and he walked in with Kelly behind him. "What is it?"

"Hmm..." I heard Peyton say and she sat up. "Trent, what's going on?" she asked.

"Nothing. Babe go back to sleep," I told her.

"I can't, I'm up now," she said and sat all the way up.

"Okay," I looked at Jace, "what did you want?"

"I was wondering if you were going to tell your pack the information I gave you tonight?"

I nodded. "Yea it's important," I said in a 'duh' tone.

"You can't do that," he said panicked.

"Why?" I questioned confused.

"Because, I didn't even think about this earlier until Kelly brought the name up in a conversation with Ryan, but if every member of your pack will be there then so will my fathers spy."

"What?"

"Well ya know how my dad was gonna marry Peyton's mom?" he asked. I nodded. "Well that was after Ashley and Ethan were born. She already knew who her mate was but he forced her to stay with him, but she finally left. My father he forces women to be with him."

"Okay, what's that got to do with anything?"

"My mother was forced to be with him for three years. The first year she had me the second year she had my sister."

"You have a sister?" Peyton asked.

He nodded. "Yep. And you know her too."

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"Macy Matthews. Major slut. She is my sister and luckily she's the one who is more like my father but she's a total bitch."

"I always knew I hated her!" Peyton shouted. "She is such a fucking bitch."

"Agreed," everyone else in the room said together.

"Well thank you for informing me. I will make sure that it doesn't slip."

"Okay see you guys," Jace said before dragging Kelly out of the room.

"I swear I want to kill that girl so fucking bad," Peyton said.

"I agree, but you need to watch your mouth," I said being funny.

She looked at me shocked. "Look who's talking Mr. Alpha."

"Hey, when I do it it's okay, but when you do it it's naughty," I said before kissing her on the lips.

I pushed her down and started kissing down her neck to her mark and earning a moan from Peyton.

When I started playing with the hem of her shirt she pushed on my shoulder and moved her finger from side to side. "Nope. None of that, we have to go."

I pouted. "You're mean," I said pouting more and crossing my arms over my chest.

She smiled and kissed my pouting lips and said, "I'm sorry babe but nope. Plus, it's getting to that stage in the pregnancy where you can't do that."

"What? That's not fair," I said with sadness.

"Oh suck it up and pull up your alpha pants and get ready," she said getting up and swaying her hips.

I groaned and barried my head in the pillows and said, "I hate you."

"Love you too," she replied before hopping in the shower.

Peyton's POV

*The pack meeting*

"Hey, can I have everyone's attention?" Trent yelled as he stood in front of everyone.

There was silence and he said, "As you know we recently came into a run with rogues and they killed alpha Michael and luna Carla. As the son of both of them I am entitled to the alpha position and as of tonight will be your alpha until the next heir is born and ready to take over. Now I would like to introduce your new luna as luna Peyton."

He turned towards me and I walked up to stand next to him. When I was in front of everyone and the applause died down I said, "I'm honored to be your luna and please if you have any questions or need help with anything then please let me know immediately."

As soon as I was done talking there was more clapping and then Trent spoke again, "Alright and now our new beta is Ethan and our beta female is his mate Lexi." They came up next to me and Trent continued to speak, "Then third in command is Jason and his mate Ashley."

Everyone yelled and hollered and were about to go back to the party when Trent said, "Wait there's one more thing. This is Ryan and his mate Kelsey-" they came up and stood next to him- "and they will be joining the pack. Ryan was part of the pack but he moved, and is now back due to a hunter attack in his old pack. That is all. You may go back to what you were doing."

Everyone went back to what they were doing and some came to congratulate us. When I was in the middle of talking to one of the mothers in the pack Trent said, "I need to talk to you."

I excused myself and followed Trent up to his room (he left stuff here because he was coming back to the pack house).

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I wanted to know if you're comfortable enough to come live at the pack house? We'll have to sooner or later."

I sighed and walked over to him. "I'm fine with that. I know my parents can handle themselves so I'm good with moving into the pack house."

"Okay good. Do you want to move in tonight or tomorrow?"

"How about tonight? While everyone is busy we can go get our stuff."

"You sure?"

"Yea. Lets go Mr. Alpha," I said walking to the door. We left the party to go and get our stuff and move into the pack house with our fellow friends.