The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Peyton's POV

"So what are we gonna name our babies?" Trent asked.

I smiled. "I already have two picked out but I don't know what you'll think," I said still admiring my children.

"Well tell me, because I've got nothing," he said sitting next to me on the bed.

"Well..." I trailed off and looked at both my son and daughter before looking back at him. "How about Xavier Michael Thompson and Delilah Carla Thompson?"

He looked at me and said, "The middle names for my parents?"

I nodded. "They would've been amazing grandparents. So, what do you think of those names?"

"Xavier Michael Thompson? Delilah Carla Thompson?" he said thinking and looking at the twins. He smiled and said, "Perfect."

"Really?" I asked shocked.

He nodded. "Yea. I mean look at them and tell me they don't look unique."

I looked at them and smiled. "They're unigue," I said agreeing.

"Those are indeed perfect names," the pack doctor said. "I'm going to go get the stuff to fill out the birth certificates and bring it back. I will also let your friends and family in."

"Thank you," I said.

"You're most welcome luna." He smiled at us one more time and left the room. A few seconds later mom came barging in.

"Ahh," she screamed but stopped when I put my fingers to my lips.

"Don't make them cry mom," I told her.

She laughed and came to stand where Kelly did while I gave birth. I looked at Kelly and saw her walk over to Jace.

I looked at mom and she smiled at Delilah. "She's such a beautiful little girl," she said.

I smiled. "Mom meet Delilah," I said handing her to my mom.

As soon as she took Delilah Trent handed me Xavier. "And who is this striking young man," my dad said.

I giggled. "Dad meet Xavier," I told him and handed him to my dad.

He cradled Xavier to his chest and smiled. Trent put his hand on my shoulder and I smiled at him.

Soon after everyone came and met Xavier and Delilah and loved them. When we finally got them back Trent held Delilah and I held Xavier (since Trent hasn't got to hold his daughter yet).The pack doctor came back and handed us the birth certificates.

Xavier Michael Thompson, Date of Birth: December 1, 2013 born at 8:40am.

Delilah Carla Thompson, Date of Birth: December 1, 2013 born at 8:50am.

We handed Xavier and Delilah to my parents while we filled out the birth certificates. When we finished the doctor said that the twins needed to go to the nursery and that I needed rest. Everyone said goodbye to us and my mom and dad brought Xavier and Delilah over so we could kiss their foreheads.

Turns out what seemed like only minutes was hours because it was 9:00 at night. So everyone left and the nurses took Xavier and Delilah to the nursery. Trent was the only one that stayed.

"Shouldn't you go home?" I asked.

"My home is where ever you, Xavier, and Delilah are," he responded.

"Trent, you don't have to stay. Go home and get some sleep. You just fought with Blake and then had to go straight to the hospital after you got home. Go get rest."

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because I'm afraid that if I leave you you'll be gone tomorrow," he admitted.

"Trent, Blake and his army are dead, Macy is locked up, and I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

"I still want to stay," he said giving me his pouty face.

"Oh fine," I said and scooted over . He settled in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I smelt his axe/ mint scent and felt peaceful.

He kissed my head and said, "I love you Peyton."

I looked up at him. "I love you too," I said and then pecked his lips.

Then soon after I fell into a really peaceful sleep.