The Alpha's Mate?! Epilogue

Epilogue

Peyton's POV

*2 years later*

"Peyton you look beautiful," all the girls said (which includes mom, Kelly, Lexi, Kelsey, and Ashley).

"Thanks," I said.

It's been two years since I gave birth to Xavier and Delilah. After we got home Trent wanted to marry me but he couldn't because I was 16 and not old enough to get married. So, on my 18th birthday he whisked me away on a romantic boat ride and in fireworks was, 'Will you marry me Peyton?'. Then when I turned to him he was on one knee with a ring out and I yelled yes and kissed him senseless.We wanted to get married at a romantic time of year so we decided on Christmas Eve.

I was currently getting my dress on and listening to my mom tell Delilah and Michelle a story. Delilah and Michelle have a great bond that makes them more like sisters then cousins. Ashley actually gave birth to a boy two months after giving birth to Michelle and they named him Hunter John Rojers.

When I had my dress on I looked in the mirror and gasped. The girl staring back at me was wearing a wedding dress that hugged her body from the waist up, but had side way ruffles from the waist down. Her make up was perfect and her hair was in a bun but had a few curly strands hanging by her face. I moved my hand and so did the girl in the reflection. I couldn't believe it was me.

"Mommy, you look so pretty," Delilah said. I turned and she came towards me. I held my arms open for her which she fell into.

"So do you," I said as I picked her up. "You look like a princess."

"Thank you mommy," she said before hugging me.

She did look beautiful. She was wearing a blue dress with a purple ribbon going around her waist and a big bow behind her. She was wearing blue flats with a purple flower on the top of each shoe. Michelle was dressed the same way since they are my flower girls.

Kelly and Ashley are my brides maids and there dresses are strapless and are like Delilah's and Michelle's, but there's don't have a bow (it looks like the purple is just made into the dress) and are wearing pink four inch heels.

Kelsey and Lexi are going to be holding my veil as I walk down the aisle. There dresses are blue too but the purple are like tank top straps and there's no waist band or bow, but they're also wearing pink flats.Everyone looked amazing.

There was a knock on the door and my mom said, "Who is it?"

"Me," we heard my dad say.

"Come in," she replied.

"Hello. I came to say it's time to start the wedding."

"All ready?" mom said.

"Yes."

"Okay," she said before coming over to hug me. "I love you baby girl."

"I love you too mom."

She smiled at me one last time and then left. Ashley grabbed my veil and put it on my head and handed me my bouquet (which consist of white daisy's and white roses).

We all walked towards the back of the pack house where there was a river and where the wedding ceremony was being held. When we got there Lexi and Kelsey grabbed my veil, Ashley and Kelly handed Michelle and Delilah there little baskets with rose petals in it and they stood in front, and Ashley and Kelly grabbed their bouquets with red roses and stood behind Michelle and Delilah and also in front of me.

My dad came to stand next me and he said, "Peyton, I love you and wish I could've spent more of your life with you but I know that I can still make new memories, but all in all you're still my baby girl."

I looked at him. "I love you too dad. I know I'm always your baby, but try telling mom that," I replied.

He chuckled and then the music started. I hooked my arm through my dads and waited to start walking. When Ashley and Kelly were a few feet ahead we started walking. We decided since we live in California me and Trent would get married outside, but we wanted a little bit of winter so fake snow was falling.

When we made a turn I looked up and met silver eyes. I smiled at Trent and he smiled at me.

'Looking amazing as usual babe,' he mind linked me.

'Thank you. Not so bad yourself,' I replied.

I looked and saw Ethan wearing a tux (Ethan wearing a tux who would have thought) and he was standing beside Trent. He is the best man. In front of Ethan was Xavier looking so adorable in his little tux and holding a pillow with the rings on it. Such a cute little ring bearer.

When we got to where Trent was he held out his hand and I took it and handed my bouquet to Delilah. We looked towards the priciest (one of our elders) and he started the ceremony. When it came to the vows me and Trent turned towards each other and he started saying his vow that he made up himself.

"Peyton, when I first met you I knew that my life was set to change. I was a player but then junior year of high school I quit my player ways, and am glad I did or you probably would have never accepted me. With in the first twenty four hours I knew you I also knew I was in love with you. You came in and stole my heart without even giving me time to realize that you did just that. I know that even if we weren't mates that even if werewolves were fake that we still would have fallen in love. When you gave birth it was one of the happiest days of my life. These past two years with you three have been amazing and I love you and Xavier and Delilah. You, Xavier, and Delilah are my whole world and I couldn't take loosing either of you. Especially you Peyton, I love you so much, and I promise to love you forever and much longer."

I had tears in my eyes but didn't let them fall. It was now my turn to say the vow I came up with myself.

"Trent, when I first met you we were at the football game and I just finished performing my first ever marching band show, and you came running up to me. I wasn't sure if I was going to give you a chance because you're the guy every girl wanted, but I did anyway. I look back on that night and laugh at the doubts I had. You are so kind, caring, funny, special, and a great alpha. You joke around but when you have to you become serious. When I found out I was pregnant I was scared of your reaction, but you loved that I was carrying our baby, wait, I mean babies. The day I gave birth was one of the greatest days of my life, and I was so happy that you were happy. In fact, these past two years with you, Xavier, and Delilah have been so amazing and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. I love you to the moon and back and will forevermore."

After our vows the priciest looked at Trent and said, "Do you Trent Thompson take Peyton Marie Kennedy to be your wife for as long as you both shall live?"

He smiled. "I do," he said.

The priciest then turned to me and said, "Do you Peyton Kennedy take Trent Mason Thompson to be your husband for as long as you both shall live?"

I smiled. "I do," I said.

"Then by the power vested in me by the state of California and the werewolf world I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Trent put his hands on my waist brought me close and planted his lips on mine. The crowd erupted into applause while Xavier, Delilah, Michelle, and Hunter yelled 'Cutties!'

When we pulled apart the priciest said, "Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Alpha Trent Thompson and Luna Peyton Thompson of the Northwing pack."

***

After the wedding was the reception. When the party started people congratulated us and said to have fun when we go on our honeymoon (which since it's Christmas Eve and almost New Years we're leaving in a few weeks). When we cut the cake Trent put some whipped cream on my nose but kissed it away and I did the same thing to him.

When it was time for the bride and groom dance the song Just a Kiss Goodnight by Lady Antebellum came on and Trent pulled me into his arms. We danced and I sang to the lyrics and he smiled the whole time. When the song ended Trent and I kissed and said I love you.

The party went on and later on that night I was standing outside gazing at the river and forest.

"What are you doing out here?" I heard that deep husky voice say.

"Just getting some air," I said. He came and stood next to me and put his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I just realized I never thanked you," Trent said.

"What for?" I said looking at him.

He smiled. "You changed me for the better, you love me, and you gave me our beautiful little kids. I just realized I've never thanked you for anything."

I smiled back at him. "You don't have to thank me, you loving me is thankful enough."

"I love you Peyton Thompson."

I smile at my new name. "I love you too Trent Thompson."

He cupped my face and kissed me passionately and sweetly. When we pulled apart I rested my head back on his shoulder.

"Trent, what do you think the future has in store for us?" I asked him.

"Who knows? But good or bad we're in it together," he replied.

We stood there awhile longer thinking of these past two years. They have been so amazing and I can't believe what has happened since my sixteenth birthday. My life changed that day and made me a better person. Yes there were some struggles and drama (especially Macy who is a rogue somewhere) but I believe that mine and Trent's love helped us survive it all.

The End

AN: There will be a sequeal. It's called Hello Mr. Aplha