The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Trent's POV

Me, Kelly, Ethan, Lexi, Jason, and Ashley have been going over maps and information for the past few hours trying to figure out where the prisons could be.

"Well I know he's not stupid enough to have it where it was last time," Jason said.

"Unless..." I trailed off a thought occurring to my head.

"Unless what?" Ethan asked.

"That's what he wants us to think. He knows that we know he wouldn't dare go back there. That's why he would be there."

Everyone looked at me confused. I sighed. "He'll think that we'll think he has a new hiding place, so why move everything when no one will even think to search in the old hiding spot?"

Everyone understood and Jason said, "That could be true. Kelly?" he looked at her. "Can you see if Jace can find out if we're right?"

She looked at him. "Way ahead of you. I just mind linked him. He went to go get food Peyton, and while he was walking he realized that it was Light Waterfall."

I nodded. "We know where they are, so let's go," I said.

"Trent wait," Ethan said.

"What? I know where she is, I'm going after her."

"I know that's what I'm afraid of. We can't just go marching in there grab Peyton and immediately attack like last time. If we're gonna get Peyton we need to sneak in and grab her, get her out, make noise outside, and then fight when they come out and see nothing."

"Okay," I said. "But how are we gonna sneak in?"

"Pretend to be a guard," Kelly said. "You, Ethan, and Jason can disguise yourself and go to her cell saying Blake wants to see her. Then you grab her and Jace and get out. Then once you're out and Peyton is safe we attack."

"Kelly you're a genius!" I shouted. "That could work."

"I agree," everyone said.

Then we heard a noise and we all turned to it. Standing there was Macy. Oh crap!

"Hi Trentie poo," she said walking up to me. "Are you ready to go and make me yours?"

I smiled and grabbed her arm. "Never happening bitch. Put her in the prison," I ordered.

"What? Why?" she asked 'confused'.

"I know you work for Blake."

Her eyebrows went up in shock. "How did you figure that out?"

"None of your business," I said before Ethan and Jason dragged her to our prison we keep in case it's needed.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get the fighters ready and discuss our strategy. When Ethan and Jason get back tell them to meet me at the field," I told the girls.

"Yes alpha," they all responded.

I nodded and walked away. There was only one thought in my mind the whole time.

Peyton, please be okay. Please let the twins be okay. I'm coming. For all three of you.

Peyton's POV

"Are you sure we're at light waterfall?" I asked Jace.

"Absolutely positive. I told Kelly, and I bet she had told Trent," he assured me.

"Okay. I'm sorry I'm babbling I'm just stressed out and scared for my children," I apologized, but he wasn't listening.

"Jace?" I asked.

"Shh," he said.

I was shocked. That was a little rude. Am I being that bitchy? If I am he can tell me not shush me.

He looked at me a little bit later and smiled. "Trent figured out where we were before Kelly told him, and he had a plan to get us out of here. He's on his way now," he informed me.

"Oh thank god. I thought you told me to be quiet because I was being bitchy."

He laughed well chuckled. "I would never do that."

I smiled. "So what's the plan he has to get is out of here?"

"Kelly didn't say. She said with Blake being close they didn't want to risk him finding out the plan."

I nodded. "Understandable," I agreed. Then I got a thought. "Hey Jace?"

"Yes?"

"Will you do me a favor?"

He nodded. "What do you want me to do?"

"Tell Kelly to tell Trent I said I love him. Please."

"Of course." He started mind linking Kelly. He looked at me and said, "He says he loves you too and that he's coming for you."

I smiled and knew that I would be in his arms soon. As long as we're together I believe are love is strong enough to conquer anything.