The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Peyton's POV

After hours and hours of research we think we found where the rogues are hiding and where Ashley is. Of course, that was when I found my moms diary.

She happened to right down in there Blake's strengths and weaknesses so bonus! She also wrote that he found a cave at light waterfall. That waterfall is in Nevada and we live in California so it shouldn't be hard to get there.

Now Jason is upstairs in Ashley's room and me and Trent are snuggled on the couch playing my brothers PS3. We were playing a game where you're a worrier and you have to save the princess. It was fun to until we heard, "Why the hell are you playing my PS3?"

Ethan's back. "Because I can," I said back.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever I'm going to bed. Goodnight love birds!"

I laughed. "Do you think we're right about Ashley?" Trent asked.

I sighed. "I sure hope so." I really miss my sister. Oh Ashley if you're alive please be alright.

Unknown's POV

I woke up in a cell after my chat with Jason and Peyton in their dreams. They think I'm dead when really I'm trapped here in this prison aka hell.

I heard commotion and I scurried back to the end of my cell. A guard opened the cell door and threw three bodies inside.

"Don't try and escape again because next time you will die," the guard said before leaving.

I looked at the people that joined me in here and saw a girl with read hair and green eyes but couldn't see what the other two people looked like.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked the girl I could see.

She nodded. "Yea," she said in an Irish accent. "Who are you? I'm Lexi Daniels."

I smiled. "I'm Ashley Kennedy. Nice to meet you."

I then heard the two people in the shadows gasp and they both said, "Ashley?"

When I didn't respond they came into the light and I nearly died of what I saw.

"Mom? Dad?"