The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Trent's POV

Peyton is pregnant! Peyton is pregnant!

I've been awake for awhile thinking that. This has to be the most amazing news I've ever received. My baby is currently growing in my beautiful mate's stomach.

I looked at her and saw her eyes open and look at me. "Hey," she whispered.

"Hello," I replied kissing her and putting a hand on her stomach. "How's he doing?"

She smiled. "Good. Hold on a sec," she said remembering something. "He?"

I nodded. "Yea. I think we are going to have a boy. Call it an inkling."

"Really?" she said raising her eyebrows. "Why not a girl?"

I smiled. "I would love to have a daughter and I would love to have a son. I don't care if the baby is a girl or a boy just as long as the baby is healthy."

"Me too. I think we should tell my parents though."

I nodded in agreement. "Lets go," I said getting up but she stopped me.

"Woah I didn't mean right this second. I'm not done celebrating," she said smiling seductively at me. Damn it, why does she have to be so sexy?!

"Oh really then maybe I should help you with that," I said before bringing pleasure to the both of us for like the billionth time.

Peyton's POV

After hours Trent and I were finally able to get out of bed and get dressed. I was applying make up and Trent came in and started kissing my hair.

"Trent," I warned.

He smiled and laughed. "I can't help it! Do you not know how sexy you are!"

I rolled my eyes and lead him down stairs. I saw Ethan and Lexi on the couch making out while Ashley and Jason were reading a parenting book. Dad was sitting on the one person couch with mom in his lap and they were watching General Hospital.

"Hey guys," I said. Ethan and Lexi quit making out, Ashley and Jason looked up from the book, and mom and dad muted the TV.

"What's up kiddo?" my dad asked.

I looked at Trent and he squeezed my hand. "Umm can we talk to you guys?"

"Sure," everyone said.

Me and Trent sat on the love seat next to the couch and the one person seat was on the other side. "Well... uhh... ha... first I need everyone to stay calm. Can you do that?" I asked.

My mom looked concerned. "Sweetie, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yea umm... I'm... uhh... Trent?" I said.

'Babe, it's okay. You're not confessing to murder,' he said through the mind link.

'Easy for you to say,' I responded.

'They will be happy, but right now they're worried that you're hurt. I know because they have the same expression I had yesterday when you told me.'

I nodded and looked back at everyone. "Well umm... I'mpregnant."

"What?" they all said not hearing what I said.

"I'm pregnant," I said more clearly this time.

"Ahh," Lexi screamed running over and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. Me and Lexi have grown close to each other ever since we were saved from the rogues prison. Although she is closer to Ashley she is still really close to me.

"OMG! I'm so happy for you Pey," she said.

I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you Lexi."

"How do you know?" Ashley asked.

"Well... umm... I puked a lot yesterday morning and I thought I ate to much but my wolf said it was different. So, I took the rest of your pregnancy test."

"So that's where they went to," she said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

She giggled. "I had them front and center in a row -all three- and yesterday when I went to get toilet paper I found them missing."

I blushed. "Sorry sis. I would have asked but I didn't want to get anybody's hopes up but all three test came back positive."

"How far are you?" she asked.

"The test said two weeks," I said remembering it was the test that told you how many weeks you were along.

"Ahh," Ashley squealed hugging me. "My BABY sister is having a baby!"

"Congrats," Jason said from behind her.

"Thanks."

"Oh my god I miss six years of my kids life and I come back and one daughter is pregnant and now so is the other. I'm loosing my baby girls," my mom said tears of happiness and sadness coming down her cheeks.

"Aww mom, I'm always gonna be your baby," I told her but she sniffled and pulled me into a hug.

"But I just got you back and now you're growing up and having your own child. My little Peyton is growing up."

"Aww mom," I said hugging her. "Hey you're back now. Me and Ashley are both pregnant so now you get two grand kids. Plus, I will always be your baby."

"You're right. I love you baby girl."

"I love you too mommy."

"Wait so I'm not dreaming you are really pregnant?" my dad asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

He sighed. "Are you happy?"

"Yes."

"Does Trent really want this child?"

"Yes and although he won't say it I know he wants a son a hair more then a daughter. So he can teach him how to play sports and all that boy stuff."

My dad smiled. "Well as long as you're happy, then I'm good with it."

I smiled an hugged my dad. "Thank you daddy. I love you."

"I love you too sweet pea."

When I looked back to Trent I saw that he and Ethan were gone.

Trent's POV

I watched as Peyton went over to comfort her mom and smiled. Everyone seemed to take the news well.

"Hey Trent can I talk to you?" Ethan said.

I nodded and followed him out back and into the forest. He turned to me and shouted, "YOU GOT MY BABY SISTER PREGNANT?!"

"Uhh... Yes, but I didn't mean to," I responded desperate to calm him down.

"TRENT WHEN I TOLD YOU THE CATCHES FOR ME TO EXCEPT YOUR RELATIONSHIP YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I DIDN'T WANT HER PREGNANT!"

"I- I didn't mean to get her pregnant," I replied.

"BUT YOU DID!"

"What do you think I walked up to her and said, 'Hey why don't we go and make a baby'?!"

"NO. BUT SHE IS MY BABY SISTER AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT!"

"DUDE I CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST AND EVEN IF I COULD I WOULDN'T! I'M HAPPY THAT WE'RE GONNA HAVE A CHILD! I FUCKING LOVE HER MORE THEN LIFE ITSELF AND NOW SHE'S CARRYING MY CHILD! MY SON OR DAUGHTER! WHAT IF LEXI WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD WOULD YOU BE PISSED?!"

"No! I would be so excited," he said calming down.

"Exactly! I'm happy and so is Peyton, and I know she will feel guilty if you yell at her for being happy because she's pregnant."

"She's 16! She hasn't even graduated yet."

"Well my mom was 16 when she got pregnant with me! Your mom was 16 when she got pregnant with Ashley!"

"How do you know that?"

"My mom and your mom are best friends even though your mom is a year older then mine."

"True," he said. "But what's that got to do with anything?"

"Your mom was 16 when she first got pregnant and so was mine. Yes they were both young but look at both of them now. They have raised their kids well even though they had kids at young ages."

He sighed. "You're right and I'm sorry for yelling. I just want the best for Peyton, and I sometimes go over protective. I really am happy for the both of you, but please when the baby comes raise him or her right and make Peyton happy," he said.

"Okay."

"Oh and if it's a boy name him after me."

"We'll see," I said while we bro hugged.

"Trent?" I heard that angelic voice call. I turned to see Peyton come into view. "Trent!" she yelled running into my arms.

"What are you two doing out here?" she asked me.

I chuckled. "I had to let Ethan yell at me for getting you pregnant and then we worked it out and got him okay with the idea," I informed her.

She rolled her eyes. "Well everyone was looking for you two."

"Yea, I better go find Lexi," Ethan said before running off.

I turned towards Peyton and kissed her passionately. "I love you Pey."

"I love you too," she said and then cupped my face and kissed me again.

"Come on let's go back," I said. She nodded and grabbed my hand but every time we took a few steps we would stop to kiss.

When we finally got into the house I heard a familiar voice and when we came into view I knew who it was. "Jace?" I said.

"Hey Trent!" he yelled to me.

Then Peyton stepped in front of me. Okay, what? "Jace?" she said stepping closer to him.

"Peyton, oh how I've missed you," he said right before he planted his lips to hers.