The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ashley's POV

I was trying to get some sleep but I couldn't. Peyton was here and we couldn't break out of this hell hole, but I need to. I'm pregnant and no one but Jason knows. I can't give birth in here!

'Baby?' I heard a voice in my head. It was Jason!

'Jason? Jason?!'

'Oh baby thank god you're alive! Are you okay? Is the baby okay?'

'Yes we're fine. Jason please come save us!'

'I'm already on my way. Trent told me your parents are alive, is it true?'

'Yes. It's a long story I'll tell you later.'

'Okay baby I love you.'

'Love you too.'

We will get out of here soon. I put my hand on my stomach and thought, 'Don't worry little baby daddy's coming, he'll save us. Daddy's coming.'

Trent's POV

We were now entering the cave where they are hiding Peyton and her family. Jason and Ethan were behind me and prepared to fight.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" a voice said behind us.

I turned and snarled. It was Peyton's mom ex Blake. I know because I remembered the photos we looked at.

He frowned. "Oh do not snarl at me!"

I shifted and so did Jason and Ethan. "Where is Peyton?!" I yelled.

He smiled. "Now why would I tell you that?"

I was getting angry. "You better tell me you son of a bitch or so help me I will make it to where your blood is splattered everywhere on these walls!"

He laughed and said, "You won't get the chance." He then shifted and started stalking towards us.

When he lunged another wolf stopped him. My dad! He mind linked, "Go Trent! Go find your mate!"

I nodded and started searching, Jason and Ethan in tow. We came into a tunnel with prison cells and I instantly smelt her French vanilla scent. I followed it eager to see her beautiful face again.

We came to a cell and I smelt her scent on the other side. I couldn't control myself I started banging on the door trying to break it down. Ethan and Jason did the same and soon the door was gone.

We walked in and I instantly spotted her. "Peyton," I said relieved.

"Trent? Trent!" she yelled running into my arms. I held her not ever wanting to let go again.

I heard her sobbing and I kissed her head. "Peyton, everything is going to be fine."

She looked up at me and cupped my face in her hands. "I know I just thought I would never see you again."

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you Peyton Kennedy."

She smiled. "I love you too Trent Thompson." Then she brought my face down and kissed me. I easily took control and demanded entrance. She gave in willingly and we continued to make out. We would pull apart now and then for breath but would immediately start kissing again. I kissed her fiercely but with a lot of passion. Damn I love this girl.

A throat cleared behind us and we broke apart to see Ethan standing there holding out basketball shorts to me. I realized I didn't put shorts on after I shifted so I was nude. Embarrassing!

After I put the shorts on I grabbed Peyton by the waist and pulled her in front of me so I could lean my head in the crook of her neck. When I felt the sparks I wanted to grab her and make out with her again but there were others present.

Peyton's POV

I looked up at my brother and saw him smile. "Hey sis, you okay?"

"Yea."

"Good now let's go." He started moving but I stopped him. "What?"

"Peyton, where's Ashley?" Jason asked.

Ethan looked confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Ethan," I said gaining his attention. "Ashley is alive."

"What?"

"I'll explain later. Follow me." I guided them to where the cell keys were hidden and grabbed them.

"I thought they were with you?" Trent said.

"They were, but when you guys came they threw them in different cells. The girl Lexi I believe is with Ashley."

"So you're all spread apart."

"Yea but Lexi was paying attention to who went where. Come on!"

We started walking and I found her cell. When I opened it Ethan barged in. What? "Mine," he said running up to Lexi and pulling her into a hug. OMG! Lexi is Ethan's mate!

While they introduced themselves I turned to Ashley who was now in Jason's arms. "Oh Ashley, I'm so glad you're alive!"

She smiled. "Me too," and then they were kissing. I turned to Ethan and Lexi and saw them kissing too. I chuckled and turned to Trent. He had a dark look in his eyes and before I knew it I was pushed against the wall and Trent's lips were on mine.

I tangled my fingers in his hair an leaned more into the kiss. He grabbed my legs and I jumped wrapping them around his waist. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him. The kiss was getting more and more heated and Trent undid the first button of my shirt.

We heard a throat clear and we pulled apart to see Ethan smiling. "Hate to ruin your moment, but can we get out of here? You two can continue this at home."

He started walking away but I stopped him again. "Wait," I said and Trent letting me down, "we can't leave yet."

"Why?" he questioned.

I turned to Lexi. "Where are they?"

"Follow me," she said. We followed her and came upon a cell. I opened it and found them.

"Mom dad lets go," I said. They came out smiling and hugging me.

"Thank you sweet pea," my dad said.

Ethan gasped. "Mom? Dad?" They pulled away from a hug they were now sharing with Ashley and turned to him.

"Hello sweetie," mom said.

"Hey bud," dad said.

"Oh my god," he said letting some tears fall before he pulled them into a hug. I couldn't believe it. We were a family again. Mom, dad, Ashley, Ethan, and me.

"Come on let's go so we can explain what happened to Ethan," mom said.

We all nodded and started walking to the exit.

Trent's POV

We were outside and saw all the rogues dead. My dad came out and looked shocked when he saw Beta John and his mate Elizabeth with us.

"Dad, are they all dead?" I asked him.

He nodded. "That guy Blake was it? He's dead too took awhile but we killed him."

"Good," I said pulling Pey closer. Even though there was no more threats I still wanted her as close as possible.

My dad looked to the person next to us and I realized Pey's parents came to stand next to her. "John?" my dad asked.

He smiled. "Hey Mike been awhile," he said.

My dad smiled and had a few tears in his eyes. "My god. Man why are you just standing there give me a hug."

They both laughed and bro hugged. "Oh. My. God. Elizabeth?!" I heard my mother yell.

"Carla!" Peyton's mom responded before giving my mom a hug.

When everyone pulled apart my dad said, "Clayton come over here."

Clayton (Jason's dad) came over. "Oh my god. John? Elizabeth?"

"Hey Clay," they said together.

"Clayton," my dad began, "are you happy as beta or would you rather go back to third in command?"

He smiled. "Dude I love being beta and all but that's John's job. Since he's back I'm not gonna stay as beta. Welcome back John."

Surprisingly John was actually arguing the fact that Clayton should remain beta but Clayton wasn't budging. It was actually a little surprising that my dad just blurted out about Clayton no longer being beta. However, when my dad brought it up Clayton just said he would have offered to give John his spot back anyway.

As they continue arguing I look down at Peyton and she is smiling. I smile too and kiss her head. "I can see you're happy," I state.

She nods. "I am. I've always secretly wished for my parents to come back and now they are. I've missed them. They missed six long years of my Ethan and Ashley's life. Good thing Blake is dead."

I cup her face in my hands and peck her lips. "They might have missed six years but they still have more years to come. Granted they can't make up for those specific six years but they can make memories with you guys in the future."

She smiles at me. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything. Being there for me, saving me, loving me. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Then in the next instant are lips are smashed together.

We kiss aggressively and passionately. Our lips are moving in perfect sync and are tounges are intertwined. She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist and I hold her up. We keep making out and when I get the first button of her shirt undone for the second time today we get interrupted again.

"Trent, can you wait until you two are alone? I mean oh my god! My poor eyes!" Ethan says.

I glare at him and say, "You said we can continue later so that's what I'm doing."

He rolled his eyes. "I meant when it's just you two later, and not- as- soon- as- we- leave- the- cave later."

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to show my love to my mate/ girlfriend."

"Well can you not show us."

Peyton giggled and untangled her legs from my waist. When she was on the ground Ethan smiled and left.

After hugs and welcome backs we all went back to the pack house so that beta John and his mate Elizabeth could explain.

They explained everything and everyone was shocked. People questioned them but a lot of people just welcomed them back. As much as I'm glad to see Peyton's parents alive I really just want Peyton.

I thought I was going to loose her. I need her and I need her now. 'Pey can we pleases excuse ourselves so we can finally have our alone time,' I mind link her.

She blushed and said back, 'So impatient, but so am I. Let's go!'

I smiled grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs into my room. When she shuts the door I immediately start making out with her. When I undo the first button of her shirt I expect an interruption but nothing.

We kept doing this until we were finally one again. God the way I feel for her is crazy.