The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Trent's POV

It has been three weeks since me and Peyton found out we are having twins, and since me and Jace informed the pack about Blake's plan. We now only have two weeks until Peyton is due to have the twins. I'm happy, yet nervous. Time was running out and we all knew an attack was coming soon. I never told Peyton anything that Jace said the night of the announcement because she's under enough stress.

I was snuggled up to her determined to keep her safe. "Trent, what's going on?" Peyton suddenly blurted out.

"What do you mean?"

"I can feel you're distressed and plus the warriors are practicing way more. Trent, what did Jace tell you that I don't know?"

I sighed giving up. "The night we made the announcement Macy informed Blake, and Jace guessed he would attack a couple weeks before you give birth. Me and Jace have been preparing everybody and have stationed more patrol everywhere."

"Oh," she said.

"Don't worry though. Everything will be okay. I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you or our babies. I love you Pey," I soothed her.

"I believe you. I love you too."I smiled and kissed her.

The kiss was meant to be a peck but became a passionate kiss. If she wasn't pregnant we would already be in a world of bliss.

Then all of a sudden she's pulled away from me by a man. I went to grab her but was tackled by others. When I got a good view of the guy holding Peyton I could make out that it was Blake.

"Let her go!" I shouted punching the people holding me down while mind linking Ethan and Jason for back up.

When I got the guys off me I went towards Peyton but Blake drew a knife to her neck.

"If you take one more step she dies," he said.

"Let her go you bastard!" I shouted at him.

"Okay, that's not very nice. I think I deserve an apology."

"No you deserve a silver bullet in the head."

"Well how rude. Knock him out," he said and before I could process anything I was knocked out.

Peyton's POV

"TRENT?!" I yelled. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

"He'll be fine, he's just sleeping," Blake said.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted while struggling.

"Looks like we're doing this the hard way," he said.

Then the next thing I know I'm knocked out.

***

I woke up in a cell. Oh how I wished that was a dream but it was real. I'm gonna die.

I looked around and saw a tray of food and water. I really didn't want anything that Blake was offering but I had to keep my babies alive.

I ate the food and then heard someone coming. "Here, watch the one in this cell," I heard someone say.

Someone came in and was locked in with me. "Who are you?" I asked scared.

"Peyton?" I heard a familiar voice. "Peyton it's me."

He stepped into the light and I sighed in relief. "Jace thank god. You came to save me."

"Actually I'm guarding you."

"You are?"

He nodded. "Yea."

"Why aren't you with everyone else?"

"Before I got a chance to warn them Blake was gonna strike, he already had. He took off with you and came back a couple days later to retrieve some guards and I was one of them."

I nodded. "Wait, Jace?"

"Yes?"

"How long have I been gone?"

"4 days," he responded. "Trent is going crazy."

I tried mind linking Trent but couldn't. "Jace, why can't I mind link with Trent?"

"The stuff they used to knock you out blocks the mind link for 2-3 weeks."

"Well shit."

"Hey, we'll get out of here. Remember I'm your guard?"

"Okay then how do we get out of here?"

Trent's POV

Peyton has been gone for 4 days now an no one has seen a single rogue. I'm freaking out. The birth of the twins is getting closer, and that means their deaths are too.

"Trent," Kelly said coming into my room, and stopped my pacing.

"Yes?" I snarled rudely and I don't mean to be I just want Peyton back.

She shyed back but quickly recovered. "I don't know where Peyton is, but I know she's okay."

I looked at her confused. "How?"

"When Jace was gonna come back Blake grabbed him and took him to the cells."

"What does that have to do with Peyton?"

"Let me finish please. I mean no disrespect but I wasn't done."

I nodded. "Sorry. Continue," I apologized.

"Okay, apparently some people Blake has in prisoned have been trying to escape and Blake was sick of it. To solve the problem he has sent people to each cell to guard them. Jace had already convinced Blake that he no longer loves Peyton, so he threw him in her cell."

I sighed in relief. At least someone was with her that wouldn't torture her. "Does he know where the prison is?"

"No. He went to sleep and when he woke up he was at the prisons."

"Dammit. Now what do we do?"