The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Peyton's POV

I woke up to the sun streaming in through my window and landing on Trent's face. He looked so cute when he was asleep that I couldn't resist pecking his lips and earning a groan from him. His eyes opened and when he saw me he smiled and said, "Good morning my angel."

I smiled back. "Good morning babe," I said kissing him again, but this time it turned into a make out session and then into us sleeping together again.

"Now that's a good way to wake up on a Saturday or any day for that matter," Trent said breathlessly.

I smiled at him. "Why yes it is."

"Are you hungry?" he asked stroking my cheek.

I nodded. "Can you make eggs and bacon?" I asked him giving him my big puppy dog eyes. I mean his eggs and bacon, holly hell!

He snickered and pecked my lips. "Anything for you my angel."

"Thank you," I told him. He smiled and pecked my lips again and got up grabbing his shorts off the ground. He started walking to the door shirtless and I groaned. Does he always have to cook for me shirtless?

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Like what you see?"

I giggled. Yes. "You wish," I replied.

I got up and swayed my hips as I walked towards the bathroom. He growled. "Pey, don't tempt me."

I smiled with what I hope was seductive and said, "If I didn't tease you then where's the fun?"

Before he could say anything I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. "You'll pay for this Peyton Kennedy," I heard Trent say from the other side of the door as I started the shower.

After the shower I got dressed. I was wearing a sundress my mom bought me a few days ago. It was pink with white straps and white flats with a pink flower on the tip of each shoe.

After putting on some make-up I went down stairs to see Trent putting eggs and bacon on two plates. When he saw me he set the plates on the table and came to give me a kiss. "Don't you look pretty."

I blushed. "Thank you."

We ate our breakfast and just talked about random stuff, but mostly about how last night Ashley told mom, dad, and Ethan that she was pregnant. We all celebrated last night and it was just a great night. Speaking of which, where is everybody?

"Hey Trent do you know where everyone is?" I asked him.

He swallows his food. "Oh yeah I found this on the fridge," he said handing me a note.

I took it and it said:

'Peyton,

Sorry we have to leave baby girl me and your father are going to tell Alpha John and Luna Carla what we know of what the rogues were planning and catching up. Ashley and Jason have went to Jason's parents house to tell them the news of their baby. Ethan has gone to the pack house to see Lexi. I don't know when the other two will be back, but your father and I should be back by noon. Love you baby girl.

Xox, Mom
'

I looked back up at Trent smiling like an idiot and him looking confused. "So, we're alone?" I asked him.

Understanding dawned on him and he smiled wickedly. "Why yes we are. What do you want to do?"

"Hmm, I might have an idea..." I said as he got up, walked over to me, and kissed me hard on the mouth.

It was a really passionate kiss that seemed like it lasted for hours. Trent grabbed my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the couch and sat down so I ended up straddling him. He played with the hem of my dress and was about to take it off when his phone rang.

He growled, grabbed his phone and yelled, "WHAT?!"

I giggled while tracing the outline of his muscles while he spoke to the person on the phone. When he hung up I smiled but he frowned. "Why are you frowning?"

He sighed. "Because your idiot brother decided to call me telling me that my dad wants to see me and I was actually a little busy," he responded smirking at me.

I giggled kissed him and got up. "Go, I'll be here when you get back."

"Promise?" he said standing up.

"Yes. Now go! The sooner you leave the sooner you'll get back!"

He laughed but pulled me in for a goodbye kiss. "I'll be back soon. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled kissed me one more time and then left.

I went to finish my breakfast and clean up. When I was done cleaning up I suddenly felt sick. I ran upstairs and into my bathroom and puked.

Oh my god yuck! I must have ate to much.

When I was finished I looked at myself in the mirror. I was pale but felt fine. I really must have ate to much because as soon as I thought that I was fine I got sick again.

What's happening?!

'You know what's happening,' my wolf said.

'No I don't,' I replied.

'Yes you do you just aren't thinking about it. You're thinking it, but you're just afraid to admit it.'

I thought about it but then knew what she was getting at. I ran into Ashley's bathroom and found what I was searching for. I ran back into my bedroom and checked to see if me and my wolf were right. After three minutes I knew my answer.

Holy shit! I'm pregnant!