Chapter 1

Chorong

I am standing infront of my new school. I am really excited in my first day here . Luckily , I got enrolled here because I was late . I should ask my classmates to catch up on their lessons.

" Let's go !" I shouted in my mind . While I was walking in the campus. " This campus is huge ! How can I find the Principal's office?"

I continued walking when my eyes caught an angelic face. He was laughing with his friends. I felt breathless by how he look .

" He's so handsome . " I whispered to my self . I'm literally screaming inside.

He looked at me then smiled . I smiled awkwardly and bowed then run away .

He noticed me ! I'm so happy !

I run to the second floor and was catching my breath.

"Hey !" A girl run towards me . " I'm Jung Eunji !"

" I'm Park chorong." I said.

" Are you lost ?" Eunji asked.

" I'm searching for the Principla's office." I said.

" Follow me !" She shouted with her arms in the air. I followed her .

We entered the Principla's office. The Principal told me what was my classroom number and told me that Eunji will help me find it.

" There you go ." Eunji said as we stopped infront of a classroom. " Chorong , wait for me when your classes are finished . Let's eat lunch together."

i nodded. " Sure !"

A teacher came up to us." Are you Park chorong ?" She asked .

" Yes , Ma'am." I answered.

" Wait for my call , okay?" She asked. I nodded. " Okay class , today you will be having a new classmate."

I heard them whispering .

" Is it a boy ?" Girls asked .

" We want a girl !" Boys shouted .

The teacher signaled me to come . I stood infront of them and I saw some disappointed faces and happy faces. I introduced myself.

" I'm Park chorong . I once live in Bugang - ri and transferred here . " I said then bowed . Everyone clapped their hands . I saw the guy

" Go sit , beside Ms. Son Naeun." Teacher said. I went to sit beside the girl. She was quiet but I manage to create a conversation.

" Hi , I'm Park Chorong." I said while lending out my hand for a handshake.

She smiled shyly and shook my hand. " I'm Son Naeun. Nice to meet you."

Naeun was the one helped me to caught up with our lessons. During our classes , I would stare at that guy who had that angelic face . I wonder what's his name?

" Naeun , Who was that guy ?" I asked her while secretly pointing at him .

" That's Suho or Kim junmyeon, Why do you ask?"She asked.

" Nothing." I smiled then grabbed her arm . " Let's go outside . I'll let you meet someone."

We went outside and saw Eunji already waiting for us. She waved at us and hugged me . " How are your classes? And who is this ?" She asked.

" She is Naeun." I said . " Naeun , this is Eunji."

" I know ." Naeun said while smiling at us.