Chapter 29

Chorong

Suho grabbed the plastic from me and left the store without telling me. I run after him and thought that he might have mistaken what was happening earlier. He didn't talk for like a while but then he stopped,  turning towards me."Are you okay?" He asked me.

I couldn't meet his eyes and was watching my feet on the ground."I guess so." I replied,  then a hand grabbed my wrist. Suho didn't hesitate to pull me in a hug as he carefully caressed my hair. His chest is very hard, now that I actually notice it but before I knew it he pushed me away.

"Let's go back." He told me and then walked ahead me. I just nodded while silently walking behind him. My eyes landed on his empty hand, I slowly reached out for it but stopped."Can you close you eyes, Chorong?" Suho asked me. I didn't hesitate and closed my eyes as he told me so.

"Why?" I asked him.

I felt his presence before me, causing my heart beat really fast. I bit my lip, stopping myself from smiling because this looks like a very serious moment. His hands cupped my cheeks,"I wish I could look at you like this forever." He said. His forehead landed on mine and then his lips. I clenched my fists on the sudden kiss.

"Open your eyes." I heard him say, which I did. My hand involuntarily touch my lip while my eyes were staring at Suho, who was smiling. I didn't have to wait for prom, I guess. I opened my mouth and tried to say something but no words would come out."That was my first time." He told me.

My eyes widened."You never did it with your past girlfriends?" I asked him. He shook his head before pulling me into a hug, again. It was tighter than before. I hugged him back, burying my face on his well built chest. It was so comfortable that I might not able to let go of him."So, what does this mean?" I asked another question.

"I love you." He whispered through my ear.

"I love you too."

"Aren't we going?" Suho asked me, chuckling. I shook my head and then pouted like a kid. He raised an eyebrow at me before kissing my forehead."You do know that you are supposed to be studying right now?" He asked me which made me realize what I was supposed to be doing this time. 

I pushed him away and run as fast as I can."The last one will buy lunch, tomorrow!" I shouted while looking at him. He laughed before joining me in the race. It was all fun but the problem is I am the one going to buy lunch, tomorrow. Suho hugged me one last time before we went back inside."So, we are not going to tell them about us?" I asked.

"We are going to tell them tomorrow." He told me. Hearing him say 'We' feels like I have butterflies in my stomach. I nodded in agreement and went inside with Suho. It was the best day, to be in fact. Everyone was supicious at us as soon as they saw us entering, I just smiled at Naeun and sat beside her while Suho sat beside Chanyeol. Everything was perfectly fine.

°__________________°
|_________________|

~this is a very short chapter, because the end of this story is near. yup, finally.

~next chapter, probably on next next week.

~so, why the hell didn't this story end with Suho and Chorong confessing with each other?