Extra Chapter

Suho

I was just checking sites in my computer when my sister went inside my room with a tray. The tray has a glass of juice and a piece of cake. I glanced at her."What's with the treat?" I asked her with a smile.

She replied."Mom told me to bring this to you because we will be going to her friend's house , later."

I sighed.She is now even using my sister at persuading me. I nodded then pushed her to the door and smiled after thanking her for the food.

She knocked on the door."So, are you coming?" She asked me on the other side of the door.

I chuckled." No." That was the only thing I could answer and went back to checking websites.

The next knock was louder and I was sure its my Eomma. I opened the door and chuckled."Whats wrong , Eommonie?" I asked her.
She was glaring at me while her arms crossed.

"Yah! Kim Jumyeon. You need to come to my friend's house. She really wants to meet you." She said then sighed." This friend of mine is Park-".

I cut off Eomma when I heard Park then raised an eyebrow." Eomma, is this friend of yours have a daughter called Park Chorong?" I asked her then smiled.

She tap her chin for two times then laughed." Yeah. She always tell stories about her children." She said then cleared her throat."So are you coming?".

"Sure."I said with a chuckle.

I put on a white tshirt and paired it with denim pants. I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my car keys. I went downstairs to see my mother sitting on the sofa while reading a magazine.

I was about to walk pass her when she called out my name. I turn around and smiled at her."What is it?" I asked her.

"Take your sister to her school."She said then put down the magazine on her lap."And where are you going?" She asked me while her arms crossed.

I shrugged." I'll take her to her school. Bye." I said as I kissed her on the cheeks and went outside. My younger sister was already outside , beside my car." Have you been waiting for long?" I asked and chuckled.

She shook her head. I helped her get in the car and went to the driver seat. After driving her to her school , I drove to a bakery and went inside. I checked the displayed cakes."What would ChoRong want?" I asked myself.

A girl went beside me and started looking at the cakes too. I glanced at her and just ignored her." Kim Jumyeon?" I heard her asked. I gasped then looked at her." You must be thinking 'Why does she know my name?' , right now."

I nodded then chuckled."Have we met before?" I asked her.

She held my right hand and giggled." Its me. Your neighbour. Remember when we were kids? We always play together." She said to me.

I was speechless. She have changed. She wasnt the girl that I knew when we were kids."Jihyun?" I asked her with my eyes wide open. She nodded.

My phone rang and I excused myself."Yobeoseyo?" I asked on the phone. I heard my mom yelling on the other phone. I just sighed."Calm down, Emmeonie. I just went to buy some cake for our lunch." I ended the call.

I went back to the cakes and saw Jihyun already gone. She was my first love. I shook my head and smiled at the cake which attracted me." I am going to give it to ChoRong." I said as I carried it to my car.

I drove back to our house and saw Mom and Dad already leaving the house. I parked infront of our house and aproached them." Lets use my car to go to your friend's house , Eomma." I suggested.

Eomma shook her head then went to their car. I just sighed then went to my car. I followed their car and finally we are infront of ChoRong's house. I am excited to see her.