Chapter 8

Chapter 7

Chorong

"Aniyo."

I cant respond to what he just said to me.  I just stared at the ground and process what he was talking about.

" Chorong?" He asked me.

I laughed nervously and looked at him."Then who is she?" I asked , trying not to be obvious.

Suho smiled at me then patted me on the head. " I think we should finish this first. Lets go back?" He asked me.

I just nodded and walked ahead of him while feeling uncomfortable about what he will be replying to me. "Okay."

Suho caught up with me and walked beside me. We gave our own pictures to the teacher to be submitted. I looked at Suho." Um.."

" She is my-" He was about to answer me when Naeun suddenly came to me with a tired expression.

I stared at her and asked. "What happened to you?" She just breath heavily and held my hand.

" Chorongshi , can I talk to you privately?" She asked me then looked at Suho. He just nodded and smiled.

Naeun led me to our tent and tears started coming out from her eyes. " Chorongshi, He..Kai... I dont understand him." She told me.

I gasped and wiped out some tears from his eyes. " Waeyo? Did he do something to you? Tell me." I asked her.

" He... He told me that he wants to know me better and I saw ... him flirting with somebody ! I hate him.." She sobbed then buried her face on the pillow.

- Flashback -

Naeun

I registered for archery and Its my turn to show my skills in this sport. I stood up and position myself." Okay , Naeun!"

I almost got it to the bulls eye but I got nervous and failed to achieve it. I sighed and looked around .

Kai was laughing and holding someone's hand . I felt my chest tightened and shoot another arrow  but it went outside the target. "Ugh."

I went to walk towards the tent to get some water when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a guy. " I am so sorry."

"Its okay. Are you Naeun?" He asked me and I nodded. " I am Taemin. Nice to meet you."

I bowed to him and smiled. " Nice to meet you too. I should go now. Bye." I said and was about to go when he grabbed my wrist.

" I am Kai's bestfriend." He said to me and walked away from me. I just continued to walk to our tent.

I finished drinking my water then went to find Eunji and the others but I saw Kai once again with another different girl.

Kai cupped her cheeks and smiled at her. " I want to eat the food you prepared for me , again." He said to the girl.

I clenched my fists and stared at them." I hate you , Kai." I whispered to myself.

Kai saw me and he looked so surprise to see me . He approached me leaving the girl alone. "Naeun?" He asked.

I smiled weakly. " Kai , I think someone is waiting for you so I'll leave you alone." I said then run away from them.

- Flashback end-

I comforted Naeun but ended up sleeping as she cries. " Sleep well, naeunshi." I muttered.

I went outside the tent and saw Eunji standing beside our tent. " What happened?" She asked me, worried.