Chapter 13

Chorong

Eomma and Suho's eomma went to somewhere else while I am staying with Bogum who dragged me to the men's section. I am just standing there , watching my brother looking for pants. Everybody was looking at us."I wanna go to the women's section , Bogum." I said.

He ignored me. I approached him and did a headlock on him."Yah! Did you even hear what I said?" I asked then clicked my tongue.

A saleslady stood infront of us and bowed ."Good morning. Are you both having a lover's  quarrel?"She asked us , nicely. I was speechless even my brother cant say anything."If you are, please dont do it here. Many people are watching. Please?"

"First, We are both siblings..."I said after letting go of my brother."And second, we are not leaving." I bowed to the saleslady then dragged my brother to the women's section.

As I let go of my brother ,I started searching for clothes that attract me. I can hear my brother complaining behind me. I just rolled my eyes.Suddenly, someone pulled my jacket. I turn around to see a little girl.

"Unnie. You shouldnt fight with your boyfriend. You look good together." The little girl said. I knelt infront of her and smiled.I explained everything to her and that she shouldn't misunderstand the situation."Oh. I apologize, unnie. Its just that you have matching clothes."

"But, arent you too young to know this kind of stuff?"I asked her while patting the girl on the head. She shook her head. I laughed , nervously."Where did you learn this kind of stuff then?"I asked her with a smile.

My brother stood beside me with his arms crossed."What's taking you so long?"He asked me and looked at the little girl."Who is this little girl?" He asked then knelt beside me. He smiled at her while playing with her hair. I rolled my eyes.

"I am Lim Daehyun and I have a boyfriend."Her statement caused us to looked at each other. Bogum was really surprised to hear the little girl while I was laughing nervously."Unnie,Oppa. Is there something wrong?" She asked.

A mother approached us and smiled."Is my daughter bothering you?"She asked then looked at Daehyun."Let's go. Appa is waiting for us." The little girl followed her Eomma while waving her hands at us. When she was out of sight, I laid on the ground while sighing.

"Ommo.What's wrong with you?"Bogum asked while trying to lift me up.

 I shook my head and stood up on my own. "How can a little girl like her have a boyfriend in an early age?!" I asked in anger. Bogum was trying to calm me down while covering my face with his jacket."Let me go!" I shouted then pushed my brother away from me. I left the store while dragging Bogum to a nearby ice cream shop.

Bogum let me sat on a chair and chuckled."D-Do you want me to buy you an ice cream? You want chocolate?"He asked me .I just nodded in response. He went to the counter to buy us some ice cream. I need to use the restroom. I think I can't hold it in anymore. 

I stood up from my seat and run for the restroom but I stopped my tracks when I saw Suho and a pretty girl walking together and is about to enter a store. I don't even have time to think about this. I walked towards the restroom , trying not to be seen by Suho. 

"Thank god." I said to myself as I entered the restroom. After finishing my business there,I left the restroom but bumped into someone. It was the girl with Suho. I bowed my head and passed by her."Why does he always make me jealous?"I asked the wall while pouting.

I heard someone chuckle."And, who is this guy?"I looked at the direction of the voice. I can feel my face heating up. I shook my head and laughed nervously. He approached me and landed his hand on my shoulder."Chorong-ah, you can tell it to me. You can trust me."He said.

I looked at Suho's smiling face and shook my head."It's a secret!" I shouted then pushed him away from me. He sighed and chuckled. I can sense that he felt disappointed. I bit my lower lip and smiled at him."How about I'll tell you about it later?" I suggested.

Suho just stared at my face then nodded."Tell Eomma that I'll be joining them for dinner. I'll just need to accompany someone to buy something. Okay?"He asked me and ruffled my hair playfully."I'll wait for your answer."

That someone."Oppa!" A girl shouted while walking towards us. She was like a model. It makes me jealous. Suho sighed then shook his head and told her to stop calling him like that."Wae? Why shouldn't I ?" She asked him while crossing her arms.

Suho chuckled."I am not comfortable if you call me that when someone else is with us." He said while scratching the back of his neck. She giggled at Suho and pinched his cheeks. Suho quickly grabbed her hands away from him and blushed."Since , you are done. I'll be coming with Chorongshi. Bye."

I was dragged away by Suho. His hand is holding mine the entire time. He stopped his tracks causing me to bumped on his back." Where is Eomma?"Suho turn to look at me and asked. I wasnt paying attention and was looking at our hands."Whats wrong, Chorongshi?"

I shook my head then smiled."Lets go to the ice cream shop , first. Bogum is waiting for me."I said while pointing at the direction of the ice cream shop. Suho nodded then dragged me to where my brother is waiting. I saw Bogum eating two ice creams at the same time."There he is. Bogum !"

Bogum looked at us and run while holding two ice creams." Chorong-ah, where have you been?"He asked me with a worried expression then smirked."Are you two together? Like are you both dating?!"He pointed at our hands which are clasped to each other.

Suho quickly took his hand behind him and laughed. I  glared at my brother."So , what happened to my ice cream?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised. He laughed, nervously as he hid the other ice cream on his hand."You are eating it." I said.

"Mianhe! I'll buy you a new one." Bogum said then started doing aegyo. I ignored him and stared calling Eomma.Bogum continued while I was asking if where is Eomma in a call."I am really sorry, Chorongah!"

I ended the call and told them where are Eomma. We went to a restuarant and saw them sitting around a table."Chorong-ah, Bogumah. Sit." Eomma said.

Suho's Eomma pat on the chair beside her and said."Jumyeon. How was your day with Jihyun? I really miss that kid." She giggled.

"She wanted to see you."He simply replied while smiling at his Eomma.

The dinner went well. Everyone went to the cars while I told them that I'll be staying for awhile. Eomma told me to not stay up too late. I am in a store where I was before with my brother. I need to buy some new clothes.

"What would he like?" I asked myself while searching for clothes. I wonder what is Suho's fashion style. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around."Suho?! Why are you here?!"

He smiled."So, you are trying to impress a guy , huh?" He asked me then ruffled my hair."Who is this guy that makes you do this things?"

I cant tell him that he is the guy who I like and he is the reason I am doing this."No one."I laughed nervously."I-I just wanna buy some clothes so that I wont be having matching clothes with my brother, thats all."

Suho sighed."Do you like someone , Chorongah?" He asked me.

I didnt know what to say so I walked towards the counter with random clothes. I sighed. Suho followed me and smiled at the cashier."Annyeonghaseyo. I'll be paying for that." He said then paid for it.

I gasped."You shouldnt have." I said then felt my heart beating really fast." Thank you, Suho. I need to go home. Bye." I thanked him and exit the store with a paper bag.

A hand grabbed my wrist causing me to stop. Suho made me look at him and chuckled."I'll give you a ride." He said.

I just nodded. He led me to his car and I watch him open the door for me. I sat on the front with him and I was so uncomfortable to be with Suho in this car. I just remembered that girl. Was she also with him here? I pouted.

"Is something wrong?" Suho asked as he started the engine.

"Do you like Jihyun?" I asked him while looking outside the window.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ