Chapter 18

Chorong

I let go of Suho's arm as I heard those words from him. He chuckled."I was kidding. I just thought maybe you need sometime alone with Luhan. Is it bad?" He asked me with his innocent smile.

I ignored him and went to pack my things. He followed me then said."Are you okay, Chorong?"Suho asked. I didn't respond and grabbed my bag. I walked as fast as I can to leave the room.

I can hear Suho's footsteps behind me . A hand grabbed my arm but I tried to pull my arm away from his grip."Why are you acting like this, Chorong?"He asked me.

I sighed then turned to face him."I don't like Luhan! I lied about it. I thought you hated me and all because you started ignoring me. So please dont do it again."I said in a louder voice then run away.

I stopped running as I reached the bus stop. I felt my cheeks burning."That was so embarrassing."I mumbled to myself. I felt someone's presence behind me so I looked behind me to see my brother, Jimin.

He was staring at me with a poker-face."You left me."Jimin told me then sat on the bench. I laughed mervously and apologized to Jimin who is playing with his phone." Why do you like Su-"

Before he could finish his question, I quickly covered his mouth."Not so loud!" I whispered-yelled at him while looking around." What if someone hears you? I don't wanna be embarrassed, publicly."

He just nodded."Okay."

I glared at him then sat on the bench. Jimin grabbed my arm, pulling me up." Wae?"I asked him as I pulled my arm away from him.

"We missed the bus." Jimin said and started walking. I just remembered what time is it then run after Jimin. When we were walking together , he was walking faster then his usual speed. I stopped my tracks as I saw a convinience store. Oh yeah, I'll buy some sausages. I walked towards the store and entered.

I looked back and wondered if Jimin even noticed I am gone. I ignored my thoughts then went to buy sausages. I was on the counter to pay when I noticed the person behind the counter. I gasped." Seungwoo?"I asked.

His reaction was the same."Chorong , Is that really you?" He asked me while pointing at me. I nodded."You changed a little bit. What happened to you for the past five years when I was gone?"

I flipped my hair to the right then smirked." I am so pretty, right? And when you were gone , I actually forgot about you.."I said then looked at Seungwoo's reaction. When I noticed how disappointed he was about what I said, I took it back."..I was just kidding! I missed you."

Seungwoo laughed awkwardly then his laugh suddenly faded away." I will kill you." He said in a monotone. I quickly paid for my sausages then bowed at him. I left the store and looks like Jimin went home, already. I took one sausage from the plastic bag and saw a paper inside.

I unfolded the paper and saw Seungwoo's handwriting. I snickered. He wrote his phone number on the paper." I better go home." I muttered then run as fast as I can.

Without even noticing, I was running towards Suho's house. I stopped as soon as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw nobody. I was starting to get scared, so I ran but a sillhouette was standing before me ,not too far. It was walking towards me.

I couldn't move but when I heard a shout , I knew that was Jimin. He was glaring at me. I laughed nervously as I walked towards him. The only words that came out that time was..' I am hungry.'

(⊙o⊙)?

The sunlight blinded me as I opened my eyes. I groaned." What time is it now?"I asked then reached for my phone. 6:55 a.m. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I feel like I am alone. I heard a knock on the door and went to check who is it."Bom-ah, why are you here?"I asked her.

"Your brother texted me. He told me to wake you up. I don't even know why he didn't wake you up ,himself. Anyway, you better hurry up. We are late."She told me while pushing me towards the bathroom.

I took a bath then wore my uniform as fast as I can. I didn't bother on drying my hair and let it down. I went outside to see a car. Bomi was waving her hand at me."Chorong!"She shouted.

I walked towards her."Is your father waiting?" I asked her while pointing at the car. She nodded then opened the car door.

I was so embarrassed. I kept Bomi and her father waiting for me. Bomi's father looked through the glass to check on us at the back seat."Park Chorong?"Her father asked.

I nodded.

Bomi giggled."Appa, let's go."She told her father. The car started moving. The whole ride was just Bomi talking about food while I was just listening to her.

As the car stopped, Bomi and I got out from their car. She waved her father a goodbye as we walked towards our school. I stretched my arms and yawned."Aigoo, I am still sleepy."I said to Bomi.

"Wae?"Someone walked by my side and asked me. I was startled to see Suho , smiling."Annyeong, Chorongie. Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

I couldn't reply, properly. "Well..." I paused then looked at Bomi ,who was walking away from us. What is she doing?! Suho chuckled then patted me on the head. I think I am blushing, right now.

"You must be tired. I will treat you lunch , later. Is it alright?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

"예!(Yes!)" I replied without even thinking. Suho chuckled then continued walking. I was shocked as everything are back to normal. He looked back at me then showed a sign saying 'Hurry up.'

I was glad.