Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chorong

I was shocked to see Suho , standing infront of our house with .....books in his arms."Chorong-shhi, I wanted to help you in our homework. So, I came here. I hope I didnt disturbed you."He said while showing his notebook to me.

I nodded."N-No, you didnt disturbed me at all. You are welcome to this house but arent your parents will get mad at you?" I asked then laughed nervously.

Suho shook his head then smiled."My parents are in a business trip."He replied. I just nodded and let him in. Suho sat on the couch then placed his notes and book on the table."Lets start?"

"L-Let me get my notebook."I said then walked upstairs to get my notes. I stopped before my door and giggled.I shouldnt misunderstand this, right? I shook my head and walked towards Suho who is scanning his book.

Suho noticed my presence."Come sit beside me, Chorong-sshi." He said while patting the vacant space beside him. I awkwardly sat beside him with a space between us in measurement of 24 inches."So, lets start with this one."

Suho has started helping me while I cant focus on what he is talking about. He looks like an angel. I kept on glancing at him as I do my homeworks."Do you understand it now?" He asked me.

I nodded. Two glasses was placed before us causing us to look at the person standing infront of us. "Who is this?"Suho and Jimin asked at the same time while pointing ar each other.

"This is my brother, Jimin."I said to Suho then looked at Jimin."This is our classmate, Suho." They both looked at each other then bowed at one another. I smiled awkwardly at the both of them.

"It is an honor to meet Chorong's brother."Suho said then chuckled. I was once inloved at how well-mannered Suho is. I hid my giggle as he sat back on the couch.

Jimin nodded."Noona, I didnt know you have a boyfriend."He said while staring at Suho. I cleared my throat then laughed nervously.

Suho chuckled."I am not."He replied as he take a sip of his juice."But, her boyfriend would be the luckiest guy to have Chorong as his girlfriend."

"Noona doesnt know how to cook."Jimin said and glanced at me."Her boyfriend will die because of starvation." I coughed then started drinking the juice Jimin prepared for us.

"Suho , are you still not going home?"I asked , not making eye contact with him. He chuckled then raised his shoulder." I think you should."I said and helped him fixed his books and notes.

"I had fun."Suho said and chuckled."Can I come here again? "He asked as he stood up from the couch. I stared at his face , the thought of us in our house is something I have always wanted.
I laughed awkwardly."S-Sure."I said then opened the door for him. Before he left, he ruffled my hair playfully then pinched my right cheek.  I blushed but hid it because Jimin was staring at me."You, go to sleep."I said.

"Okay."Jimin said and walked towards his room but stopped."And also, its obvious."He added before going in his room. I gasped.

●ω●

I looked around the road to see Jimin walking behind me about a meter away. I sighed."This kid."I said as I continued walking.

I looked at the sky as I try remembering what happened last night. I squealed then started clapping my hands happily."You are crazy."Jimin said as he passed by me.

I stopped then looked around me."What did you call me?"I asked as I caught up with him. He ignored me. I grabbed his arm then pouted."I am your noona!noona!"I said while pointing at myself.

Jimin stopped."Whats wrong with calling you crazy, noona?"He asked me then continued walking again. I sighed and walked beside him."Noona, have you already accepted me as your brother?"He asked.

"Why?"I asked. He shook his head and walked once again. I shrugged my shoulders as I walked beside him. When we reached the school, I told him to go inside before me. He did what I said."Is that Eunji?"I asked myself.

Eunji was carrying some flyers while Chanyeol is giving them to the students with the girl from yesterday.I sighed. Eunji was glaring at the both of them. I walked towards them.
"Annyeong."I greeted them.

"Chorongie!"Eunji said as she gave the flyers to Chanyeol. The girl waved her hand at me while Chanyeol just nodded."Let's walk together. I have been meaning to talk to you about something."Eunji said as she locked her arm with mine.

"You are leaving us?"Chanyeol asked as he passed the flyers to the girl. Eunji nodded. He nodded then smiled at us."See you later, then."

I cleared my throat as Chanyeol and the girl was out of sight."So, what did you wanna talk about?"I asked. Eunji wasnt paying attention to me."Eunji-ya."I said.

She looked at me with her eyebrows raised."Were you talking to me ?"Eunji asked then laughed. I nodded."I just dont like being with Chanyeol. So, here I am."

"Is it Chanyeol or the girl?"I asked while nudging her with my elbow.She scoffed then shook her head, denying the fact that she is jealous."Just be honest, eunji-ya. I won't judge you at all."

Eunji pushed me inside my classroom before walking towards her class. I giggled then turned to see everyone looking at me."B-Bwo?"I asked then laughed nervously.

"Rongie, you have arrived."A voice said causing me to look at the direction of the voice. I saw Luhan holding a single rose while the board has a writing on it saying 'L♡C'. I stepped back while pointing at Luhan."Are you surprised?"

"What is this?"I asked. He chuckled and walked towards me. Everyone was squealing at us and screaming. I raised an eyebrow and watched him kneel in one knee infront of me."Stop it."I said while laughing awkwardly.

I pulled him up and gasped as he whispered." Suho told me you like me. So,I am playing along. He is so clueless . How tragic." He gave me the rose and laughed. I bit my lip and looked around to see Suho reading his notes.

"Lets go out."Luhan told me and held my hand. I glared at him. Everyone started cheering for us but I kept on telling them that this is a mistake . No one is listening to me."So, what is your answer?"

Before I could reject him, the teacher came in and told us to stop whatever we are doing. He even teased Luhan and I as he saw the writting on the board. I covered my face with my book to avoid their gazes on me.

As soon as the classes ended, I took my lunch box out then opened it."What happened?"Naeun asked while biting the chopstick. I shrugged and explained why Luhan was doing that.

It was already lunch time, Jimin gave me another homemade lunch and sat on the vacant seat beside me. A lot of girls were surrounding him. I glanced at Suho, he was studying his notes again."Suho."I mumbled while eating lunch.

Naeun tapped me on my shoulder and whispered."Eunji wants to meet. Kaja."I nodded and followed her without finishing my lunch. Eunji was standing outside our classroom with a flyer.

"You two."Eunji grabbed ny hand and gave the flyer to me. I looked at her with a confused look."Give this to Suho. I have to go."She said and run away from us when I was about to ask another question.

I looked at Naeun and gave it to her."You should give it, naeun-ah."I said then pushed her in the classroom.

"Why me?"She asked me.

Naeun gave the flyer to me and pushed me to Suho, who got startled then stared."Here."I said while lending the flyer to him. He nodded and pointed at his desk.I nodded back as I placed the flyer on his desk.

Naeun dragged me away from him and whispered."Isnt there something weird with Suho?". I nodded in agreement while staring at Suho who walked infront of the class.

"We are having a culture festival in one week. We have to plan on what to decorate our classroom."Suho said to the whole class as he stood up infront of the class."Raise your right arm if you want to suggest."

Three students raised their arm including me. Suho looked at me then at the other student. He looks like he was avoiding my gaze and me as a whole.