Chapter 6

Chorong

Today is the day we will be going to the destination of our feild trip . They told us that they will be helding the feild trip on a forest to fucos on nature and physical training. I am actually running right now .

" Chorong , hurry !" Teacher shouted. She took my luggages and my tent then gave it to another guy who put it on the bus . She pushed me towards the Bus . " Hurry , get to Bus 2."

I nodded and entered the Bus 2 . Every seat was already taken except for the last two seats on the right back . I just went to seat near the window and put on my earphones to listen at 'Petals' . I started humming but I felt a presence beside me .

" Why are you here ?" I asked him while inside me are screaming .

Suho chuckled . " I was late for today . I forgot to pack my things last night and I had to do something late ." He replied then pointed at my ears . " What are you listening to ?"

" P-Petal . Wanna try listening to it ?" I asked then lend himone pair of the earphone . He gladly accepted it and put it on . Suho started humming . " Y-You like it ? It's one of my favorite songs."

" I love it . " He said then smiled at me . My heart started to beat really loud .

What should I do? I'm curious
Do you know my heart? No, you still don't
You're just smiling again, stop that
It may not seem like it but I'm really nervous

What did you do to me?
I've never been like this before, why am I like this?
Maybe it's, maybe it's...

It's love, I'm thinking
Should I tell you or not?
Answer me, again today I'm thinking
Should I tell you or not?
Should I tell you I like you?

Even when I'm looking at you, I miss you
I shouldn't do this but I can't help it

Should I tell you today?
I can't hide my heart anymore
Really it's, really it's

It's love, I'm thinking
Should I tell you or not?
Answer me, again today I'm thinking
Should I tell you or not?
Should I tell you I like you?

Hold my hand and tell me
I've dreamed of this moment
With you

Should I tell you or not?
Answer me, again today I'm thinking
Should I tell you or not?
Should I tell you I like you?

Suho was getting into the songs I let him listened to . I was just staring at him the whole ride . I yawned , my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier . I'm so sleepy. Without realizing I fell asleep .

Chorong was sleeping peacefully when she was woke up by the noises.

I slowly opened my eyes . " So , comfortable ." I whispered while tighting my grip on something . I was leaning my head on a hard but comfortable place .

" Chorong -sshi , wake up ." I heard Suho whispered then chuckled . I looked at him and realized I was leaning on his shoulder and hugging his arm the whole time . " The bus stopped by a store."

I pushed myself away from him then laughed nervously . " Really ? " I asked then looked around the bus . Some of the students went outside already. " Y-You are going to buy something ?"

He nodded . " I just wanted to ask you if you want to come with me ." Suho said then stood up from his seat . " So , you wanna come or not ? " I went with him at the store and bought some snacks.