Chapter 11

Chorong

I entered our house . Eomma( Mom ) is cooking food in the kitchen while Appa(Dad) is watching television with my  brother , Park Bogum. I went to my room and unpacked my luggages.

I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed. I remembered what just happened to Naeun , kai , and Suho. " Aish." I ruffled my hair.

Someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and saw Bogum smiling at me. " Bogum , What do you need?" I asked.

He went inside of my room and laid on my bed. I clicked my tongue then closed my door. My brother looked at me. " Chorong , how was your field trip?" He asked me.

I sighed as I remembered what happened ." It was great . Why?" I asked then lied on my bed as I play with my phone. He flicked his finger at my forehead." Yah! What was that for?!" I asked him while rubbing my forehead.

He chuckled and stood infront of the door." Someone will come and eat dinner with us . So , get ready for tonight ." He said then left the room. I pouted then went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and ruffled my hair.

I washed my face with the water from the faucet then heard my phone rang. I quickly ran towards it and checked if who is calling me. It was an unknown number. I ignored it and went to tie my hair into a bun. " I should change my clothes." I mumbled and changed.

I used a plain white tshirt and shorts. I went downstairs with my phone in my hand. Mom was done cooking and have served the food on the dining table." Chorong-ah, lets eat." She said to me as she sat with my brother and dad.

I went to seat beside my brother and ate our lunch  but I noticed that there were extra plates. I narrowed my eyes at Bogum and asked." Do we have visitors?" I asked.

He smiled as he nodded at me." Yeah."

"But I thought , It will be at dinner. Why are there extra plates here?" I asked him while pointing at the plates. He chuckled then showed a gesture telling ' Ask her '.

Mother smiled." You see. I told my friend that she should just come here and eat lunch and we could bond together for the afternoon."

I sighed then nodded." Sure."

The door bell rang and Eomma quickly went to get it. I heard her laugh with someone. I just ate my food. I heard Eomma's steps coming closer along the other." Chorong , Bogum. Meet my friend, Soohyun and her son, Jumyeon." Eomma said.

I stopped from eating and shook my head. Jumyeon? I think I heard that before. I turn around to see a beautiful lady and the one and only , Suho. I was surprised to see him not like him who seems like he knew he was coming to our house.

I looked back at my plate and covered my face with my hair. Bogum seems to notice my reaction and raised an eyebrow at me. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim and Mr. Jumyeon."He said with such manner.

I just stayed silent and continued eating my food. Eomma giggled and let them sat on the vacant chairs. Thank god , Bogum and Appa is sitting across me.

Before they could sit , I took my plate and went to the sink and placed it there. I didnt bother to look at the table and went upstairs straight to my bedroom. "Why does it have to be Suho?!" I asked myself in my mind and laid on my bed."What is this a kdrama?"

I saw my phone light up. I checked it and saw Naeun's caller I.D calling. I answered it. "Naeun,
thank you for calling me!" I shouted then sighed. She asked what was wrong." Suho is in my house and I don't know what to do." I replied.

I can imagine her shocked face right now. She giggled."You should go and talk to him." She replied. I shook my head and explained to her that I can't do that and that I am in my bedroom , hiding from him."This is your chance,Chorongah. You should go out."

I sighed."I dont know. Okay. I am going out." I told her on ther phone and raised my fist in the air.

Someone knocked on the door. I asked who was it."It's your mom. Do you wanna eat some desert? I bought a cake. If you want some , come downstairs." Eomma said on the other side of the door.

"Naeunah. There is a cake downstairs and I want one but that means he will see me."I said to her. She told me to change some clothes and go downstairs to eat. I agreed to her plan and ended her call.

I looked at my drawer and picked a plain black shirt then paired it with shorts. I changed into the clothes i picked and let my hair down. I went downstairs , slowly taking the stairs as I also check if where is Suho. I gasped as they were all looking at me. I smiled at Eomma."I want one too." I said.

Eomma smiled."Sure.Come here."She said while slicing a peice of cake. The worst thing that could ever happen is that I have to walk infront of Suho and his mother while covering my face with my hair."Here you go, Chorong."

I accepted the offer and took a fork for me to use. Eomma told me to sit with them and I did. Suho's mom cleared her throat."You have a pretty daughter. Whats her name?" She asked Eomma with a smile.

I continued eating , only looking at my cake. I looked up to put some water on my glass to only realize that I sat infront of Suho. I quickly looked away and went to upstairs but Eomma stopped me. I turn around and raised my eyebrows."What is it?" I asked.

Suho was smiling at me and that made me feel embarassed."Why dont you talk with Jumyeon? You are both in the same school , right?" She asked me. I told her that we are on the same school but I had to do something.  Eomma shook her head."Leave it alone for today. There is still tomorrow and tonight , right?"

Suho stood up from his chair and smiled at me."Annyeong. I am Kim Jumyeon."He said then bowed at me. Bogum wrapped his arms around my neck then teased me about Suho. I pushed him away from me then glared at him.

"Annyeong."I said but Bogum wrapped his arm around my neck again while playfully ruffling my hair. I just want to kick him ,seriously.

Bogum chuckled."Is this the guy you like , chorong?"He asked me with a smirk. I glared at him while trying to push him away. He is embarassing me infront of Suho."Dont need to be shy."

"Bogum. Let go of your sister."Eomma said while washing the plates. Bogum let go of me and pinched my cheeks before going in the living room. I looked at Suho who was trying to prevent himself from laughing. This is so embarassing.

I went to the living room , attacked my brother. He gasped then started pushing me away."I am so sorry!"He shouted but I didnt give in. He has to pay for embarassing me infront of him.His mouth formed into an 'o' and hold my arms to stop me."Do you really like that guy?"

I pushed his hands away from me and sat beside him on the couch with my arms crossed while pouting."No. I dont" I replied.

"You are lying but I am sure he wouldnt like you back because.."He paused then looked at me while smirking."..you are ugly."I didnt think twice to attack him with the pillow . He shouted for help then suddenly stopped. I looked at him then he pointed at the kitchen. I turn around to see Suho , standing while laughing at us.

"Having fun?"Suho asked me with a smile.