Special Chapter

Suho

I finished my work for today. I came from the student council's room and went to our classroom. While walking towards our room, I noticed that someone was still there.

I realized who was it then chuckled."Looks like Chorong is still here."I mumbled to myself and pushed the door open.

I went straight to my chair without even bothering to look at Chorong. As I grabbed my bag, I walked towards the door but I was stopped by the force of someone pulling me by my arm. I turned around."What is it?"I asked.

Chorong's face looks like she was sad."I wanted to ask something."She told me then smiled. She is forcing herself. "Why are you ignoring me?" She asked me.

I thought ' Did I? ' in my mind while staring at Chorong's face. The first thing that went to my mind was the one I told her."I am jealous."I replied.

She let go of my arm as she heard those words from me. I chuckled."I was kidding. I just thought maybe you need sometime alone with Luhan. Is it bad?" I asked me with an innocent smile. Even though, I am still confused of my feelings.

She ignored me and went to pack her things. I followed her."Are you okay, Chorong?"I asked. She didn't respond and grabbed her bag. She walked as fast as she can to leave the room.

I walked after her then grabbed her arm but she tried to pull her arm away from my grip."Why are you acting like this, Chorong?"I asked her.

She sighed then turned to face me."I don't like Luhan! I lied about it. I thought you hated me and all because you started ignoring me. So please dont do it again."She said in a louder voice then run away.

I wanted to run after her but I was taken aback about what she said. I don't know why but I am happy to hear those words from her. I smiled , unconciously.

"Oppa!" I searched where the voice came from and saw Minyeol running towards me. I sighed then smiled at her. She held my hand and giggled."Brother came back."

"Really?" I asked her."Then, I'll meet him tomorrow. You better go home." I patted her on the head then run after Chorong. I was glad that I could catch up with Chorong. She was walking with her brother. I was about to call out her name when she suddenly stopped.

"Cho-"I was cutted off when she entered the convinience store. I sighed and decided to talk to her tomorrow. I was walking home then noticed a puppy on the side of the road. It looks like it was abandoned by its owner.

I walked towards it then lifted it up, gently. I chuckled."Hey there, where is your owner?"I asked as I checked the collar around its neck. Shibi."So , you are Shibi." I pet the puppy on its head.

Shibi whimpers. He was shivering . He must be cold, I need to do something to warm him. I took my jacket off then
wrapped it around him."There you go." I said then continued walking with him in my arms.

A soft bark came out from Shibi's mouth. I glanced at what he is barking at."Isn't that Chorong?"I asked ,myself. It looks like she is being followed by a stranger.

As I felt my anger rushing through my body, I gently put Shibi aside then followed them. I walked faster so I could catch up with the guy. As soon as I caught up with them, I grabbed the guy's arm and punched him.

Luckily, Jimin was there to distract Chorong. The stranger fell on the ground while holding his cheek."What is your problem?!" He yelled at me. I warned him to stop following Chorong. He clicked his tongue then run away as fast as he can.

I glanced at Chorong's direction before running back to Shibi. I apologized while petting him. When I reached our house, I quickly found a temporary place for him to stay. I gave him food and water.

I did my assignments , as usual. I changed into my pajamas then opened my cellphone. I smiled while I sent a text for Chorong. While waiting for a reply, I felt my lids getting heavier.