Chapter 12

Chorong

I can feel my heart beating fast . Seriously , I am going to kill my brother for leaving me with Suho. I glanced at him who is sitting beside me right now. Suho noticed it and smiled at me. I am seriously blushing." Chorong, are you okay?" He asked me.

I laughed nervously then pointed at the television. He looked at the television and asked what was the problem with it. I smiled."N-Nothing. Let's watch some movies?" I asked him. He nodded then chuckled. I quickly run upstairs and looked for my flash drive. I was panicking that I bumped my toe into the feet of my table. 

I was groaning in pain while going downstairs. I didn't want him to see me in pain. I bit my lower lip then went to the living room like nothing happened. I saw him smile at me as he saw me walking towards him. I just started playing a movie in our television and sat beside Suho. I can still feel the pain on my toe. 

"Did you like it?"I heard Suho asked. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised."The cake. Did you like the cake I bought?" He asked me then chuckled. He is so adorable.

I nodded then looked on the floor as we made eye contact."I didn't know you bought the cake. I actually really like it. Thank you." I said and looked at the television.

Suho and I were watching together when her mother called him to the kitchen. He excused himself and went to the kitchen. As he left , his phone rang. I checked it and saw an unknown caller id calling his cellphone. I didnt hesitate to answer it."Yobeoseyo?" I asked.

After a moment of silence, the person on the other line replied."Please tell Jumyeon, someone is looking for him and her name is Jihyun. Thank you.Bye." I wonder what is her purpose on calling him . She couldn't be that close to Suho , right? He even called Suho , Jumyeon. I shook my head and put down Suho's phone in its right place.

As I put his phone down, he went back to his seat and smiled at me."Hey, Chorong-sshi. Its been fun to be in your house." He said to me then chuckled."Oh.yeah.Eomma said that we are going out later and we will be having a nice time at the mall." I am going out with Suho and her mother? That is so fun.

I can't help but smile. I excused myself to Suho and went to put on my converse then wore a varsity jacket. Someone opened the door of my room and turned around to look who was it. It was Park Bogum. I just ignored him and sat infront of my mirror. He stood behind me with his arms crossed."I see. You are trying to look good for Suho , huh?"Bogum asked me then laughed.

"Leave me alone."I said as I apply powder on my face and lip balm on my lips. He sat on my bed and sighed. I just ignored him and stood up. I wonder if I change my outfit. No, I think that would be so obvious. I felt someone pulling my jacket and I looked back."What is it?"

"I think you should change your outfit."He replied to me then showed me a plain tank top and black fitted jeans which is totally not me. I raised my eyebrow."I am not gay. I just saw my classmates wear this kind of clothes." He protested.

I laughed."I wasnt telling you were gay, though." I said then took the clothes from him and kicked him. He asked what was that for while groaning in pain." I am going to change so leave."I told him and he did leave the room. I sighed and started changing.This is so not me.

I checked myself in the mirror . The clothes look nice. I grab my denim jacket and wore it to hide exposure."Hey, Chorong. Better hurry up."I heard my brother shouted behind the door. I walked towards it and pulled it to open. I was speechless.

Bogum was wearing a white tshirt paired with black pants and he is wearing the same denim jacket. I scoffed."What is this?" I asked while pulling the hem of tshirt.

He laughed nervously."We are siblings, right? Its just like sibling goals!" He said while trying to geg my hands off him. I let go of it then glared at him."Swaeg?"He asked with a smile.

I ignored him and went downstairs. Eomma is already outside with Suho's Eomma and Suho. I can feel Bogum's presence behind me as I open the main door."Ommo. Look at my two children." Eomma said while smiling at us.

I feel so embarrassed infront of Suho."It was my idea , Eomma!"
Bogum shouted, happily. I just wanted to look good for Suho but here I am. I hit my brother in the stomach and laughed with them. Even, Suho's Eomma is laughing at us. Right. Where is Suho?

I looked around but I can't see him anywhere. I pulled my brother's ear and whispered.
"Where is Suho?"I asked him. He smirked at me."I am serious. Where is he?" I asked him once again then pulled his ear, harder.

Bogum groaned in pain.
"Eomma!"He shouted while pointing at me. I let go of his ear and sighed."Chorong is wondering if where is Jumyeon , eomma." He chuckled after sticking out his tongue at me.

I clenched my fists then laughed."I am just curious , eomma." I said.

Suho's Eomma giggled then playfully slapped my Eomma's arm."Has your daughter been this curious?" She asked my eomma.

"I don't know. This is the first time she was curious about something. About a boy." Eomma said emphasizing the word 'boy' then laughed.

I rolled my eyes then covered my ears in annoyance.Bogum placed his hands on mine then pulled them away from my ears."Suho is going to meet an old friend of his. I heard it was a girl, too."He said then laughed evily.

"A girl?" I asked while holding both of my brother's hands. To be honest, I don't like it when he is meeting with a girl. I am jealous. I heard my brother screaming in pain and I asked him whats wrong.

"My hands, Chorong!" He yelled at me. I realized I was holding Bogum's hands too tightly. I let it go and apologized."Anyway, we need to go now. We are using the car of Ms.Kim. Lets go."

He walked towards the black van , still in pain. I frowned while thinking about going out without Suho. We both entered the van and let the driver start driving.

🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸

This is the first time l having an author's note again 😂 Why am I even doing this? I am so bored.😂👌 Please pray for me.😂