Chapter 26

Chorong

It's been one week since Luhan started hanging out with me and Naeun. I grabbed my pen and started playing with it. I am in a library with Naeun, she wanted to to do her assignments here. I stared at my textbook and then started answering the questions. There is one question where I can't find the answer to it."I'll go check something." I said to Naeun as I stood up.

"Okay." She replied, still writing. I walked towards the shelves and searched for the book related to what I need. In the space above the books, I can see Suho and Wei checking a book together. I am surprised that I think I can move on. And then, Wei suddenly kissed Suho. Or not. I looked away and continued searching."There you are." I heard Luhan's voice.

I ignored him, letting my hand travel through the book's covers. Luhan stood beside me, then asked me."You still don't get my point?" I shook my head then moved to the other shelf. He followed after me and let out a deep breath." I want to make Wei jealous. Can't you help me?" Luhan asked me.

"Why me?" I asked him. Why can't he just pick another girl? I thought as I continued searching for a book. There it is. I grabbed the book but Luhan took it from me and dropped it on the floor."What are you doing?" I whispered at him in shock. And then, I realized what he was doing. 

Luhan picked up the book."You should be becareful, next time." He said as he started caressing my hair. I can see Suho and Wei stopped at their tracks. Ofcourse, anyone who hears a loud noise in this library will catch attention. Luhan noticed them and then waved his hand at them."What are you both doing here?" He asked.

"We are going to study." Suho replied as his eyes landed on me. Luhan wrapped his arm on my shoulder and then pulled me towards him. I don't know what to do since Suho is right here. And, what is Luhan doing? Wei nodded and asked."How about you two? Having a nice time?" She asked while looking at Luhan. 

I pushed Luhan away." I was just looking for a book." I told them, grabbing the book from Luhan. He chuckled and then pinched my cheek.In return, I punched him on his arm before leaving the three of them. I shook my head." I can't believe he has the guts to use me like that." I mumbled. Luhan , of course, followed after me.

I quickly return to my seat with Naeun." I found it." I said as I placed the book in front of Naeun. While Luhan sat with us, staring at me. Naeun just smiled at me, didn't even bother asking about Luhan. I faced Luhan and sighed." I told you I don't want to." I said to Luhan. He placed his chin on his open hand while staring at me.

"I agreed with Suho and Wei to have a double date, again." He told me which made my jaw dropped. This is unbelievable. I closed my eyes for a moment and showed a fake smile to him. I told Naeun that I'll be going home, now. She was okay with it. I grabbed my bag and walked to the hallway. "Okay, just once." Luhan said, following me from behind.

"Why do you even want to?" I stopped my tracks, turning my body to him. He clearly gave no choice for me but to agree. I nodded then continued walking. He blocked my way and gave me a tight hug which made other students look at us. Including, Suho and Wei."Ya, did you plan that?" I asked.

Luhan shook his head." No, why?" He asked me. I secretly pointed at Suho and Wei , who just walked pass by us. Even he - himself, was shocked to see them. I looked at Luhan and asked the question that I have been meaning to ask."So, what happened with you and Wei , the other saturday?" I asked him.

"She told me that she likes Suho but she haven't moved on from our break-up. I realized that I actually love her, that's why I am doing this. I want to make sure if she still loves me. That's why I made a plan." Luhan whispered then winked. He walked away with his hands in his pockets. Why don't you just ask her? I thought before walking home.

~O~

The next morning, I was welcomed by Luhan in the school gate. I screamed at the top of my lungs when he suddenly popped out of nowhere." What are you doing?! I asked in a loud tone. He pulled me closer to him as we start walking side by side. I pushed him away , then fixed my bag." I said, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"We are starting today." Luhan said, chuckling. I sighed while walking ahead him. He caught up with me and told me that they are already behind us. Even before school, they already meet up? I thought. He started taking my backpack from me." I'll help you with your bag. You must've been tired from walking." He told me and then pinched my cheek.

 I looked back to see them both, glancing at us but only for a bit because Luhan pulled me towards him, again."What?" I asked him. He gestured me to not look at them. I sighed , taking my bag from him." Give it to me." I said with a glare but he won't let me take my bag. He gave me a Just-play-along stare. 

I froze from where I was standing. That was scary, I thought. He smiled at me, leading me inside the school. "Luhan!" We heard Suho's voice. We both turned around to see Suho and Wei walking towards us. I nudged Luhan on his side as he raised his hand to Suho." After school?" He asked then his eyes landed on me. I nod without thinking.

When he and Wei walked away, I asked Luhan what was Suho talking about." The double date." Luhan said, gesturing me to go in with him. We entered the classroom and the teacher was surprisingly early today. The teacher made us stand up." I think I reminded you all yesterday that we are having an experiment, today. I will assign you to your partner as soon as we arrive at the laboratory." She said.

Before going inside the laboratory, the teacher wants us girls to tie our hair and have our proper equipment on. I stood beside Naeun, waiting for the teacher's announcement." Why do we even have assigned partners?" I asked her. When I heard my partner, two things went into my mind - We will success the experiment because of him and why? - Suho stood beside me, smiling."Looks like Luhan got paired with someone else." He told me. 

I nodded." Yeah. If only Wei was here, you would want to be paired with her, right?" I asked him. He didn't reply but chuckled at what I asked.  

________________________

Thank you for reading another chapter of Love in School.