Chapter 28

Chorong

Naeun was sitting beside me with a textbook in front of her. Should I tell her about me confessing to Suho? I closed my eyes while trying to focus on the book on my desk."Chorong." I heard Naeun said, causing me to jump on my seat a little bit.

"Y-Yeah?" I stuttered but layered it with a smile. Naeun told me that we should plan on having a group study. I nod in agreement. I suddenly remembered that the end of the semester is near or should I say tomorrow."Oh, the first semester exam. We really should. I am aiming for a higher score this time. Today, Chorong will strive harder!"

Naeun probably blinked her eyes exactly ten times before asking me,"Shall I invite Eunji and the others, too?" I never experienced group studying before though. For everyone's information, I only study alone in my room with my cellphone distracting me from time to time. Ofcourse, I am really excited for this one. I nodded.

My eyes unconsciously glanced at Suho, who is so relaxed while studying. He has been avoiding me for the whole morning and yeah, it's currently after lunch."Naeun, have you seen Wei? I don't think I remember seeing her, earlier." I asked out of curiousness. With a simply reply - No. 

Someone tapped my shoulder, it was one of our classmates - the quiet one."She transferred to another school, that's what I heard from her classmates. If you are going to ask why, I don't know." She told me, without meeting my eyes. I just nodded since both of my questions are answered.

The sound of our teacher's heels clicking caught our attention, she crossed her arms."Since, we are having the exams tomorrow. The principal is letting you have the half day to study for tomorrow. I hope you'll do your best. That's all. You are all dismissed." She said then looked at a certain group of boys."I am hoping that I won't see any students loitering outside the school." Everyone is packing their bags and feeling happy at the sudden announcement.

"We can have our group study, today. Shall we go and invite the others?" Naeun asked me. I told her that I will come with them, later."Call or text me." She said, before leaving the classroom as well as with our classmates. I went to the white board and grabbed an eraser to take all the writings off. If only I could escape this, I could have been with Naeun and the others, right now.

A hand grabbed my wrist, putting the eraser down."Let's talk." It was Suho standing before me with a serious face. I couldn't even reply as he dragged me to an empty room, my heart is about to explode right now. Is it about yesterday? I bit my lip, waiting for a word to skip his mouth."I am sorry." He said.

It felt like my heart was crushed, I stepped back and was about to leave the room but his hand was too fast."I was not myself yesterday, I am so sorry for saying that I like you. I know that I don't stand a chance with you and -" Before I could continue what I was saying, his lips landed on my forehead. 

"Wait until prom."Suho told me then swing his bag on his shoulder. He walked pass by me, leaving the room. I touched my forehead, Wouldn't that mean he likes me? Suho actually likes me? No way, he really likes me? My phone rang causing me to come back to my senses."Oh yeah, I'll meet you at the gate after I finish cleaning." I told Naeun before hanging up.

"Chorong, why do you keep on touching your forehead?" Eunji asked, with her chin rested on her hand. I immediately snapped back from my train of thoughts, widening my eyes. She showed me the paper ,full of formulas."This is how you solve it." She told me.

I nodded."Sorry, I was thinking about something." I said while grabbing my pen to continue what I was doing. It didn't last long when I started day dreaming about Suho, again. Though, I really try my best to focus on studying. I just need to wait until prom, right?

Eunji stood up and went outside. I asked Naeun why did she went out, then told me that she is waiting for Chanyeol. Why would she wait for Chanyeol? Wait,"Are they together?" I asked her, probably not asked, I shouted at Naeun. She nod, like it wasn't a surprise for her.

I heard the door open once again and saw Chanyeol with Eunji."Hey, sorry for being late." He told us before entering. The next person to go in is him, Kim Jumyeon. I smiled at him but he just ignored me and sat beside Chanyeol who was also sitting beside Eunji. I bit my lip and started studying.

I don't know how long it's been but II am still bothered at the fact that Suho ignored me earlier and has never spoke to me."I am hungry." Bomi complained while her hand is resting on her stomach. We all laughed and agreed to go buy at the nearest store. Then the question,"Whose going to buy?", was there. 

They all looked at me except Suho, and I immediately shook my head in disagreement."There is no way I am going alone at this hour." I told them with my arms crossed. Well, I couldn't do anything. I am currently outside, walking towards the first store I could see. 

As I entered the store, the guy at the cashier looked at me. He looks like he needs sleep. I just smiled then went to grab some chips and drinks. I placed all the chips and drinks on the counter then asked how much it was."You live around here?" He asked me. I shook my head."Do you know me?" He asked me while scanning the chips. 

I looked at his name tag and cleared my throat."Mingyu." I replied. His eyes widened but it wasn't long when he realized why I know his name, he just nodded and put all the chips and drinks inside the bag. I was about to take it but he won't let go."What?" I asked him.

"Your name." He smiled, causing his dimples to stand out. 

"Chorong, what took you so long?" My head turned to the glass door where Suho was standing.

________________________________

⇨τhank you for reading this chapter.

⇨why did this guy mingyu suddenly appear? :)