Chapter 20

Chorong

Me and Suho stayed at the classroom as a detention. The teacher was sitting on his chair while doing some papers. I awkwardly glanced at Suho who is doing his homeworks. I looked at my homework and then bit my lower lip. I don't know what to do. I was thinking really hard on my homework but nothing is going through my head.

I cleared my throat , hoping Suho would notice. He didn't even glance at me. I sighed in defeat."Park Chorong, clean the room if you wont do anythingelse. I'll be out for a while." He said to me as he left the room.

I started cleaning while Suho was still doing his homeworks. I feel anger towards him for not even talking to me after we ate lunch. I stood up beside his chair."Suho."I said , he didn't reply."Yah! Get up and let me clean! Its so frustrating to clean all alone, did you know that?!" I yelled at him.

Suho's eyes widened as he heard me then packed his things to move on a different chair. I can feel his stare from afar but I didn't care. I kept on kicking the chairs instead of pushing them. I know that it'll affect Suho's perspective on me but I am so mad at him."Chorong."I heard him said from behind.

I ignored him. He took the broom from me , causing me to turn around to face him."I'll help you."He told me.
I walked away and sat on my chair. Luckily , the teacher came back and told us that we are able to go home , now. I quickly packrd my things and walked as fast as I can.

A hand grabbed my arm."What's wrong?"Suho asked me with his eyebrow raised. I shook his hand off me then crossed my arms." Tell me." He said.

"Why don't you tell me whats your problem?" I asked him. He looked away , hesitating to tell me his reason. I glared at him then said."If you wont tell me , then I'll be going now."

He stopped me."I'll walk you home. Will it be alright?" Suho asked me. I nodded then walked ahead of him. He was just following me from behind. This is not what I want to happen today.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Its already Monday and we are still not the same as before. I have been staring at Suho for a while now. He never noticed me. The festival will start at 8:30 a.m.

I looked at my clothing. A maid's costume."Chorong, you look cute." Naeun said to me with a smile. I looked up and down at her and was struck by her beauty."What's wrong? Do I look bad?" She asked me.

I shook my head then giggled."I am jealous. Anyway, we need to go to our positions now." I told her while walking to my place. I stood beside the door with a bunch of menus with me. Everyone started entering our cafe, I was happy to see Eunji and the others come and visit us.

Eunji winked at me as she passed by me. I giggled then bowed at her."Welcome to our cafe! Please enjoy." I told to every person or a group as I give them menus.  Eunji called out my name , I went towards their table and asked whats wrong.

"Naeun told me what happened."Eunji said. I raised an eyebrow ,  confused. Namjoo and Hayoung was nodding in agreement while Bomi was eating her cake."About you and Suho."She whispered.

I laughed , nervously."Let's not talk about that here."I told them and sighed. Eunji smiled at me then thanked me about the delicious foods we served."I need to go back. Enjoy your food , okay?"

A tap on the shoulder , made me turn around. Luhan was in a waiter's outfit, standing right infront of me then snatched all the menus from me."Switch with me. I'll take care of the entrance." He said while pushing me away from him.

I showed him a thumbs up then run towards Naeun who is taking care of the pastries and drinks."How can I help?"I asked , making Naeun look at me. "Luhan told me that we are switching , why?".

"I asked him to."Naeun replied.

"Tell me. I'll help you with that." I said as I carried a tray of coffees. She pointed at the table from afar. As I glanced at the table, I hesitated."Why are you making me do this?" I asked her because Its obvious that she was planning something.

Naeun just smiled and slowly pushed me. I sighed then walked towards the table. Suho was being forced to stay with a bunch of girls. I tightened my grip on the tray and placed it on their table."Here- are- your- drinks." I said.

A girl just touched Suho's shoulders, and is flirting with him like she is someone who has the right to. She quickly stopped and glanced at me."Are you angry?" She asked me.

"Aniyo."I replied and gave them their coffees , one by one. I intentionally spilled the coffee on the girl's uniform. I gasped and quickly helped her but it was too late. The stain was already dry.

She immediately stood up and glared at me."Yah! Do you have a problem?!" She yelled at me , causing everyone to look at us. I apologized to her while looking on the ground."Do you want me to pour some coffee on you , too? I'll do it."

"I'll get another one for you."Suho told the girl , making her blush and act nice. She glared at me then splashed some coffee on me, without Suho noticing . He came back with a cup of coffee and was shocked to see me."She did it. She told me she will do everything for her to be forgiven."

Suho grabbed my arn then dragged me away from them. Naeun looked at us with her eyes widened."Are you okay, Chorong-ah?" She asked me while staring at my maid costume.

"She needs to change. Do you have any extra clothes there?" He asked Naeun while staring at me too. I realized I was staring at him for a while now, that I didnt even noticed Naeun was already gone."Did you purposely did that to the girl?"

"Nope."I replied while clearing my throat.

He sighed."Look at yourself. I'll talk to her if you want."Suho asked me. I dont want him to do anything else , just be by my side. Naeun came back with a pair of clothes and told me to change at the restroom. I excused myself as I went to the destination that I seek.

I went to change on the last stall. A click was heard after I changed. I can hear girl's giggling." So, are you going out with Suho?"A voiced asked, followed with a giggle. They kept on teasing someone, if my calculations are right , there are three girls outside. The last statement made me froze." We are dating."She replied to them.

When they left , I went out and saw Suho waiting for me outside. I looked around then wondered where the girls are."Are you dating someone?"I asked Suho. His facial expression changed as soon as he heard my question. "Are you?" I asked him, once again.

"I am dating someone."