Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Chorong

It has been three days and Suho was still avoiding me while Luhan kept on pretending that we are together. I clicked my tongue as I saw Luhan's face firsr in the morning."Chorong-ah!"He shouted as he run towards me.

Everyone looked at us."Leave me alone."I said while glaring at him. He chuckled then ruffled my hair, playfully."I am serious." I warned him.

He sighed."What's wrong?"Luhan asked me while crossing his arms. I narrowed my eyes at him."Ah! You want me to give you a kiss?"He asked.

I ignored him and walked towards my desk. Naeun noticed me then sighed."I know what is happening, Chorongie."She told me."Suho hasnt talked to you since the day you and luhan became official."

"I told you, we are not together."I said then scanned the room for Suho."Where is Suho?"I asked as I noticed he wasnt in our classroom.

"He went out."Naeun said then clasped her hands together."Anyway, we are on duty on decorating our classroom for the culture festival, today."

The only thing I could say was."Okay." But in the inside,I really wanna see Suho because I miss him and I am seriously worried.

I sat on a chair and stared at Naeun who was putting decorations.Kai suddenly went to her side then silently helped her. I sighed."I am going to look for him."I said to myself.

I left the classroom and run towards the student council club room. I was about to open the door but I saw through the glass that he was with a pretty girl.

"Who is she?"I asked-mumbled as I felt my chest tightened. She must be a friend, right? I nodded and started walking away from the club room."Aigoo..I need to help my classmates."

I went back to the classroom and saw that they are halfway done. I smiled at the girl who was carrying a box."Let me do it."I said then carried it instead of her.

~(*+﹏+*)~

I yawned as I sat on the floor with my classmates. Three bottle of coke and various kinds of junk foods are surrounded by us."Let's  plan." The secretary said while holding a cup of soda .

"How about Suho?"I asked with my right arm raised. The door opened by the time secretary explained that Suho will not be with us. Everyone shouted as they saw Suho entered the room.

I smiled at him but he only glanced at my direction and sat with us. Suho cleared his throat then chuckled."So, we will be having a maid cafe. We are going to have girls to wear maid outfits and others will have to cook. Who wants to volunteer for maids?"

Luhan raised his arm.Suho raised an eyebrow at Luhan then asked." You want to be a maid?". Everyone laughed at the question Suho asked to Luhan even I laughed.

"No! I wanted to request that Chorong should be one of the maids."Luhan said while explaining himself to our classmates. I laughed at him but my laugh faded away when Suho's eyes landed on me. He looked away as our eyes met.

"Okay, Chorong-shi will be one of the maids."Suho said while scribbling my name on the board. I sighed then raised my hand. "Yes?" He asked me.

"May I go out?"I asked but before he could answer, I left. I know that was rude but I don't wanna talk to him. A hand grabbed my arm causing me to stop and looked at the person. I was shocked to see Suho.

He was glaring at me." I was just about tell you not to go out. No one will go out unless the meeting is over." Suho said. This was the first time I felt scared to Suho.

I couldn't move. He noticed that something was wrong to me. He let go of my arm then cleared his throat."I am so sorry. Please go in and wait for the meeting to end." Suho said with a calm voice then entered the classroom.

I had no choice but to go back. Everyone looked at me as I entered the room. I ignored them and went to Naeun."What happened?"She asked me. I shook my head and smiled.

Suho continued explaining our plans for the festival. I noticed how Suho would glance at my direction . I would smile in response but he would look away."Miss Park, you'll be in charge of the maids outfits." He told me then left.

Everyone started doing the things they needed to do while I was listing all the names and measurements of the girls who are assigned as maids. Naeun wasn't one of them , I wonder why because It would suit her.

I

looked at Naeun who was holding plastic flowers. I was about to approach her but Kai went before me.He just smiled at her aftet saying something then left her. I saw Naeun bit her lips."Naeun-ah  , what are you doing?"I asked her.

She smiled."Just arranging the flowers on their proper places."Naeun replied.

I took half of it and helped her. We finished it in a very fast time. After everything was set, I stayed for a little longer to clean the classroom and to decide about the maid's costume. I sat on a chair and started packing my things.

The door opened . I smiled at Suho while he just ignored me. He went straight to his chair then took something. While he was walking towards the door, I quickly grabbed his arm. He turned to look."What is it?"He asked.

"I wanted to ask you something."I replied then smiled."Why do you kept on ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"I asked him. He just stared at my face , without any movement.

"I am jealous."