Chapter 14

Chorong

Suho was just looking at the road."I may have liked her before but that was the past."He replied, expressionless.

I don't like his answer." Is that why you were so embarrassed when I both saw you being lovey dovey?" I asked him , involuntarily.

He looked like he is blushing."Aniyo. I was just embarrassed that you'll see me like that.Being treated like that." Suho replied ,driving.

I find Suho really cute just now.If only  I could do the same thing Jihyun did to him."Oppa." I said with courage.

Suho suddenly stopped the car with his eyes widened."What was that?" He asked me. I shook my head and warned him about the cars behind us. He nodded and continued driving"Say it again."

I shook my head then looked away from him. That was so embarrassing."Isnt that what Jihyun called you?"I asked.

He chuckled."I really hate her for calling me that because I am not older than her ."He said.

I nodded."Do you like Jihyun?" I asked him .When I realized what I just asked, I laughed."You and Jihyun looks like a great couple."

Suho parked the car infront of our house and smiled."Let's talk outside."He said as he hopped out of his car. I did the same.

He escorted me to our door's house then ruffled my hair, playfully."About what you asked earlier, I am not sure."He answered.

I looked on the ground while fixing my hair."Is that so?"I asked. He just nodded. Our conversation was followed by silence. I tried breaking it."So, why didn't you went home with your mom?"I asked.

He bit his lip then smiled.
"Remember? You were suppose to tell me who was this guy you are talking about infront of the restroom, earlier."

I blushed as I remember he saw me talking to a wall."Yeah."I nodded.

"Can you tell me now?"He asked."Please. I wont tell anyone about it."

I bit my lip."I like someone at our school and he is my classmate. He has this angelic voice and he is very handsome. I am sure, he doesnt like me back because I am not someone that a guy would dream of." I said.

He sighed then pinched my cheeks."I guess Luhan is the lucky guy, huh?"He asked me. I was shocked to hear Luhan's name.Why would Suho think that I am inlove with Luhan?

I didnt answer and just bowed my head."Good night, Suho." I said then went inside our house.Was I too rude? I shook my head and felt my heart still beating really fast.

* × ×   * ×    *    ×  *   ×  ×  *  × ** × *

\(030)/

{School}

Appa came home late because he was spending time with Suho's dad last night. I sighed and went to get my bad on my bed. I went downstairs to find Bogum , hugging Eomma."Yah. Lets walk to school ,together."I said to Bogum as I approached them.

He looked at me and smiled."But we don't go to the same school, Chorongah." He said then left the house while humming.

"Whats wrong with him?" I asked to my Eomma.

She started washing the dishes."Bogum suggested that your younger brother will be  coming to your school because he is so stressed in his duties." She said.

"Isnt he in Busan?" I asked Eomma.

She shook her head."He came home at midnight and is probably changing upstairs now." She replied.