Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chorong

I wrapped my arms around him and he leaped in surprise . " I didn't know you would do such things like this , Chorong." I heard him said and chuckled . I smiled unconciously.

" Do you really love her ?" I asked still my arms around him. I saw him smiled and glanced at my direction .He didn't respond for awhile making me more curious about his feelings.

Finally , he answered me . " You shouldn't be with a stranger like me , Chorong. Let's go back, arrasseo?" Suho said causing me to pull my arms away from him. A stranger ? I felt my chest tightened thinking that our friendship isn't enough .

Suho sighed and was about to stood up but I quickly threw him in my arms once again . I was about to say something when I heard a teacher shout at us .Realizing what was I still doing , I stood up and waved my arms in the air while admiring the sky . I heard Suho chuckled.

" Why are you both here shouldn't you be with the other students?" Teacher asked while pointing at us . We both bowed to the teacher and was about to left but then teacher stopped us . "Where are you going?"

I replied . " To go back?"

Teacher patted our shoulders and said. " They are about to finish so just go back to your tents , okay ?" We both nodded . " Oh , I'll give you a punishment for leaving without permission. You will be cooking your own food tomorrow . Continue what you wre doing."

My eyes widened as I watched teacher walk away from us . I looked on the ground and felt really embarrassed about what I did . Suho playfully ruffled my hair and said . " Good night."

IN THE NEXT MORNING , the cold breeze woke me up and I slowly opened my eyes . I thought I have to go and wash up my face so I went out and what caught my attention first was a bigger white tent with light coming out from it . Isn't this our kitchen? In curiosity , I went there to check who was there.

Suho was cooking a delicious looking dish . " Suho?" I asked him while peaking from his back .

He leaped in shock and laughed nervously . " You surprised me , Chorongshhi . I am cooking our
breakfast right now ." Suho said.

I watched him do the entire cooking because I don't know how to cook what he was cooking . After finishing , he placed it on a lunch box . " Let's eat somewhere ." Suho said while carrying the lunch box.

" Where ?"I asked him.

He chuckled . " Just come with me . I'll show you something ." Suho grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into the forest . My mouth formed an O in amazement to see a river with such a clear running water .

" How did you know there was something like this in the forest ? " I asked him while pointing at the river .

" We always come here when I was a kid with my father . That was a very long time ago ." Suho said while showing me a fake smile . I noticed that he felt a bit sad when he said that and I decided to just change the topic.

I returned a smile to him and started unpacking the food he prepared. I smelled the delicious aroma coming from the lunch box . " This smells delicious , Suho ! " I said as I started eating it .

" Kamsahamnida !" Suho shouted happily and started eating his too . We both cleaned up after finishing the food and I felt we were being watched . " Hey , Chorong." Suho whispered.

I glanced at Suho and felt his thumb wiped off something near from my lips . My heart started beating rapidly and avoided his gaze . " Y-You should have just told me ." I said .