Chapter 25

Chorong

Jimin was busy texting someone while we were approaching the school gate. I cleared my voice then asked him." Is it Jeongyeon, again?" He shook his head and then hide his phone in his pocket." I didn't knew you have a friend from the other close. When did it start?" I asked him with a smirk on my face, teasing about the girl.

He immediately went to his friends, leaving me behind. I laughed a bit, then someone suddenly hugged me from behind." Morning!" Bomi shouted, giggling. Naeun, Hayoung and Namjoo followed after Bomi and greeted me a good morning." Where is Eunji?" I asked them while looking around.

"Student Council." Namjoo simply replied. I nodded then glanced at Naeun who is staring at someone, Kai. It wasn't only me who noticed it, even Namjoo , Bomi and Hayoung noticed Naeun's action. We looked at each other then chuckled." Should we go inside?" Hayoung asked, while pointing at the school.

I nodded."Good Idea. Let's go?" I asked, while smiling at them. Naeun is still affected by Kai, and it's been two weeks since their last interaction. We all went inside with our arms locked together, it was a nice morning even though it's monday." See you later at lunch." Bomi said while waving her hands at us.

Naeun and I showed a thumbs up then laughed at each other." Let's not forget we have tests today, Chorong." Naeun said as she sat on her seat. I shrugged and sat on my chair as well, I forgot about the test. I quickly took out my textbook and started reviewing last minute." Good luck." She told me, laughing.

While staring at my textbook, Suho's friends started making noises. I glanced at them and saw Suho entering the classroom. I looked away to keep my focus on the textbook, I don't have time to be distracted." It's Suho." Naeun whispered. I glared at Naeun but only to make eye contact with Suho. He smiled at me.

I smiled back, and then I remembered Suho playing the guitar. I quickly looked away and smiled at myself while staring down at my textbook. Suho has already have a girlfriend, I thought."Yeah, let's just focus." I told to myself.

The teacher quietly stood in front of us with a whole bunch of papers." You, sit down." He told the student who was sneaking out. Everybody laughed then it faded away as the teacher started distributing the test questions. I bit my lip as I saw the paper."Let's do this." I muttered.

🈂

"Finally." I said as I stretched my arms. I can finally eat lunch, it was really hard to keep my brain together. Naeun tapped me on my shoulder and then told me to go with her in the cafeteria."You don't have lunch?" I asked her.

Suprisingly, I don't have lunch too. Which made me look at Jimin, who was checking his phone while eating his own lunch. Naeun and I approached him." I don't have any lunch, today?" I asked him. He shook his head and replied." I forgot. You should try bringing your own, now." I was speechless but he is right about that.

I laughed, nervously." Yeah, let's go." I told Naeun as I dragged her to the cafeteria. It feels so nice to be in the cafeteria again, I thought. Naeun walked towards the line and so I followed. It's a pretty long line. I completely froze when I heard Suho's name from behind."Chorong?" He asked from behind.

I glanced at him and smiled. He is with his friends, today." What are you going to eat, today?" Suho asked me, chuckling. I didn't reply and pointed at the food I want. I sighed as I saw Wei walking towards us. She hugged Suho."Oppa, I am so sorry about what happened. How was the test?" Wei asked him with a sad tone.

"It's fine, as long as you stay with me." Suho said with a smile. I just smiled at the food, while I ignore what is happening behind my back. The line went really fast all of a sudden, which is also why I am thankful. I grabbed my tray and went to a table with Naeun." What does it feel like?" Naeun asked, grabbing her spoon.

"What is it?" I asked her,as I stuff some rice in my mouth. She pointed at where Suho and Wei are, which made me swallow my food. I stared at them before being interrupted by Luhan, he cleared his throat as he placed his tray beside mine."Why are you here?" I asked him. He waved his hand at Naeun then smiled at me.

"You have rice on your face." He told me, pinching my cheek. I gasped and then looked at him in disbelief." Sorry, there was no rice. I just wanted to pinch your cheeks."Luhan apologized before laughing at me. Naeun just showed me a confused look as she ate her food while I was busy getting annoyed by Luhan.

I accidentally dropped my spoon, causing me to reach for it under the table. Luhan stood up and came back with a new spoon."Here, eat." He told me, giving me the spoon. I knitted my eyebrow together as I took the spoon from him. I asked him what was his deal, then he secretly pointed at Suho." Is he looking?" He asked me.

I glanced at Suho and caught him looking at us. He smiled at me before giving his attention to Wei." Not anymore." I replied, then started eating my food. Why did he have to smile at me like that? Luhan rested his chin on the palm of his hand and asked me." Do you still don't get my point?". I shook my head.

"Let's keep it like that but from now on, I'll be with you most of the time." Luhan said, before finishing his food. I sighed and told him do whatever he wants to do. The three of us finished our food, Naeun stood up."I am full." She said, smiling. I agreed with her as I stood up from my seat.

"The food is delicious, am I right?"Luhan asked Naeun then looked at me. Naeun ignored Luhan and told me that we should go back. I laughed a bit."Unbelievable, did she just ignore me?" Luhan asked as he followed us. We didn't even bother talking to him.

Reaching the classroom, Luhan blocked our way and started stroking my hair. I moved back, staring at him with a puzzled look." Oh, Suho." He said while looking behind me. I quickly turned around to see Suho, he greeted Luhan."I am sorry about what happened. Still friends?" Luhan asked.

"Ofcourse."Suho replied, chuckling. I suddenly felt Luhan's hand grabbed mine, I looked at him. What is he doing? Suho's eyes noticed our hands and it made me want to let go of Luhan's hand but his grip is too strong. "I'll go and review. We still have tests, later. Good luck." Suho said before going to his seat.

As soon as Luhan let go of my hand, Naeun cleared her throat."What's going on?"She asked. Luhan just laughed while patting Naeun on her arm then whispered something to her. My eyes widened, then asked Naeun what Luhan said."I didn't hear it that well. Sorry." Naeun said then the both of them went to their seats.

"What is it?"I asked them, once again.

___________________________________

нello everyвody ! нow are yoυ all? ι gιve you all anoтнer cнapтer oғ love ιn ѕcнool. ιdĸ нow мυcн cнapтer ι aм goιng тo мaĸe нaнa. ι нaven'т тнoυgнт aвoυт тнe endιng тoo. ι aм ѕoon goιng тo вe вυѕy agaιn нaнa. ғιgнтιng!💕

alѕo loveѕ and ĸιѕѕeѕ. ι нope yoυ are noт dιѕappoιnтed wιтн тнιѕ cнapтer.💕