Chapter 27

Chorong

Why do you have to be so numb?

"Let's start with this one." I said, grabbing the closest beaker. He stopped me and then carefully took the beaker from me. What is he up to this time? I thought. Whenever I try to do things, he would stop me and let him do the work. Luckily, the teacher didn't notice or I'll be scolded."What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Helping you."

"Then, let me do my work."

Suho didn't move. I guess, he just realized what he has been doing. He chuckled nervously as he made way for me. I started doing the rest of the activity with Suho telling me what is right and wrong."About the double date." I said, glancing at him. He stared at me clearly telling me to go on."Any plans?".

"Well, I picked a place. It would be fun."Suho said, leading my hand as well. I nodded, at least tell me where. The entire morning schedule has been done, they were reminding us that the break is just around the corner. I am really excited! I grabbed my bag and took out my lunch box. Guess what, Jimin? I can take my own lunch box.

"Chorong." I heard Luhan's voice from behind. I turn my head around to see a smile so wide I can clearly see all of his teeth. I ignored him as I started eating my lunch. He sat on the chair beside me while staring at me. Which I really find disturbing." You do know it's rude to watch someone eat?" I asked, stuffing my mouth with food.

"Just wondering that maybe we could plan on what to do on the date." Luhan whispered. Seriously, what do I even get from doing this? Suho doesn't get jealous, anyway. I mean, it is only Wei that we are targeting, why would I want Suho to be jealous? I nodded, continuing eating my lunch."We should always hold hands, show affection to each other and so on.." He said, nodding to himself.

I nearly dropped my spoon when I saw Suho walking towards us." Act natural." I mumbled to myself. Why do I need to act natural? I thought. Luhan waved his hand to Suho without saying anything. He stood beside me and asked."You have lunch today?" I nodded.

"How about you? Aren't you going to eat?" I asked Suho.

Suho shook his head, then his eyes landed on my lunchbox. I looked at my own food, taking a piece of it to give it to Suho. Do I give the chopsticks to him or? I was already lifting my hand up towards him."Are you feeding me, now?" Suho asked, chuckling.

I cleared my throat,"Then, don't eat it." I said, taking the food back. Before I could return the food back in my lunchbox, he grabbed my wrist. I heard Luhan cleared his throat, instead."Shouldn't you give me one, too?" He asked me.

While Suho chewed on the food I gave him, I looked back at Luhan. He was staring at me with what-are-you-doing eyes."Eat then." I said, smiling while lifting my hand towards Luhan.
I aggressively put it in his mouth, causing him to let out a fake laugh."How was it?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"It's delicious, right Suho?"Luhan asked Suho, showing a thumbs up. I glanced at Suho who was staring with a different gaze. But, my eyes suddenly landed on his lips when he chuckled."Did you cook it, Chorong?"Suho asked me.

"Well, not me."

Why do I feel like his gaze became colder? Suho chuckled, I guess not."It must be nice that someone cooked for you." He said."Why don't you also let Luhan cook for you?" I blinked my eyes for three times at what he just asked.

"Ofcourse, I'll cook for her soon."Luhan interrupted while caressing my cheek. Suho stared at us then chuckled."Why don't you cook for Wei, too? It must be nice to cook for your girlfriend?" What exactly is happening?