Chapter 24

Chorong

Luhan doesn't want to tell me what happened between him and Wei.I kept on stirring my coffee with a spoon for a while now." And, what are you thinking about?" Eomma asked as she sat across me." The kitchen is not for thinking, it's for cooking and eating."

I smiled at mom."I am thinking about my future, that's all." I told me which is not true, ofcourse. She touched the mug that I am using and said."It's cold."She is right, It really is cold. I didn't even notice it."My bad." I replied, laughing at myself.

"Don't stress yourself."Eomma said as she stood up and went to start cooking for lunch. I nodded and then took my coffee with me.As I passed by Jimin who is sitting on the couch silently, I saw who he was texting. The contact was nicknamed as HateJeong."Who is that?" I asked him.

He quickly hid his phone behind him and then shook his head."No one."Jimin replied.I just nodded , as I glanced to my cellphone. Eunji just texted me that they are outside waiting for me.I looked outside the window to see Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo, Hayoung, Bomi waiting for me in front of our house.

I went outside and asked."Why are you all here?"They hugged me at the same time and then told me to change. Eunji crossed her arms, asking me if I already took a bath."Ofcourse, but why all of a sudden?"I said, laughing.

"We should hangout today, because I need to know what happened yesterday."Bomi said then nodded her head, feeling happy.I brought them all inside and went to change into a white shirt with jeans.Mom served them juice and cookies, I sat beside them."You are eating eomma's specialty, aren't you all honored?"I asked, smirking.

Hayoung's eyes widened."Oh really?"She asked as she ate one.So, they finished all of them and are now deciding where to go.I silently watched them as they discussed about where we should go.When Naeun nudged me with an elbow on my side and asked,"Why are you so silent?"

I chuckled."Am I?"I asked then glanced at Eunji."So, what is the plan?"

They all looked each other then Eunji answered my question."Actually, there is no plan. We will just see if there is something that will interest us."She said, agreeing with the others.Namjoo showed us a thumbs up and told us."Planned hangouts doesn't really go as planned anyway. So, let's go?"

"Then, why did we even stayed here for fifteen minutes?"I asked in disbelief.

"Nothing!"Bomi replied with enthusiasm.

They all bid goodbyes with my mother and Jimin before dragging me to a nearby bus stop.They are pretty noisy but It was totally fne.They sure are fun to be with."The bus is here!"Namjoo shouted then hopped in the bus as soon as it stops.We all followed after Namjoo and sat on our seats.

Naeun sat beside me while Eunji and Namjoo are in front of us and then Hayoung and Bomi were on the other side."Chorong, isn't it cute?"Naeun said, showing me a bunch of cat photos.I nodded and agreed with her."Right? I am going to make this my wallpaper."She said, giggling.

We finally arrived to the next bus stop and then Eunji suddenly told us that she was hungry. Like, we just ate snack earlier. We went to a famous restaurant which sells chicken feet, and that's my favorite. I didn't hesitate to enter the restaurant and sat with my friends. After we ordered, a bowl of chicken feet was in front of us. They gave us plastic gloves and then served us drinks." This is heaven." I told everybody as I grabbed one.

"Thanks to me."Eunji replied as she tear the flesh of the chicken feet. The others started telling stories and then the topic landed on me. I raised my eyebrows and then laughed, nervously. Bomi clasped her hands together and asked me." What happened, yesterday?"