Chapter 10

Chorong

The teachers started calling us all then lined us all up to our buses. I went to my bus and sat on my usual spot and wished Suho wouldnt be with me.

I put on my earphones then listen to music. Someone sat beside me then I looked at him. "Hi Chorong." He said.

I ignored Kai then looked at the window. He just sighed then smiled at me. " I'll explain." He said.

"No need." I answered then closed my eyes. He bit his lower lip then took off one of my earphones. "Bwoyah?"

Kai looked at me with a worried expression. " You like Suho ,right?" He asked me.

My eyes widened. " How did you know?" I asked him. " Ah ! I mean no . I will never like him."

"Mianhamnida." He apologized then bowed his head to me. " Byeolil eobji( everything alright)?"

I glared at him then sighed." I dont have the right to be jealous , anyway." I said with a smile.

" Naeun and Suho , huh? I cant believe it that he could like someone like her. " Kai said while laughing awkwardly.

I looked at him." Wait. Dont you like Naeun?" I asked Kai with a suspicious look.

He sighed then smiled. " I never said that I like her. I just felt weird when she is near me and far away from me." Kai said.

I stared at his face. "That means you like her." I said to him. " Didnt you feel any jealousy when Suho kissed Naeun on the forehead?"

He looked outside then breath heavily. "I dont know. I dont really know." Kai answered.

I giggled. He totally likes Naeun , this is like in a drama. I smiled at him. " You'll soon realize it." I said to him.

He looked at me ,confused. Then suddenly Suho appeared, he looked at Kai ." Mind if you could go to your seat, Kai?" He asked with a smile.

Kai looked at me.I dont want to be with Suho, right now. " Okay. Thanks for talking to me , Chorong." He said then left Suho's seat.

I quickly looked outside when he sat beside me. Suho tapped me on my shoulder causing my heart to race and angry. " Chorong?"

"Yes?" I asked while still looking outside.

He chuckled. "Why are you acting so strange?" Suho asked me with a smile on his face.

I shook my head and tried to ignore him. Suho sighed then ruffled my hair. "It was a dare." He said.

I looked at him. " Okay." I said while still feeling jealous about it.

" Chorong, you know that I dont like naeun ." He told me with a serious face. I nodded then looked outside.

Why is he even explaining? I havent told him about my problem. I sighed. " Stop it. You dont need to explain it, Suho."

He suddenly held my shoulders and forced me to face him." I dont like naeun ." He said once again.

I cant speak because I was nervous. Suho sighed then smiled at me." Chorong , tell me anything and I will listen."

I nodded as he let go of me. I quickly looked outside while holding my cheeks thingking about Suho. How can I tell you that I like you?

The ride was so awkward for me with Suho sitting beside me. We arrived back at our school in the afternoon.

The bus stopped . I looked at Suho who was sleeping peacefully then smiled but when he suddenly wakes up , I quickly looked away.

Suho looked back and forth." We are already here?" He asked me then smiled. I nodded.

Suho and I went to get our luggages . I was about to take it when suddenly Kai took it for me." Chorong, can I talk to you?" He asked me.

Suho was just looking at us. I nodded and followed Kai in the back of the bus. " Mianhe!" Kai said.

I gasped. "Why are you apologizing again?" I asked him.

He  sighed and let go of me. "Mianhe , Chorong. I think I made you sad." He said.

I laughed awkwardly then waved my hands infront of me . "Naneun gwenchana." I said.

He didnt even smile and bowed at me." I am a bad person , Chorong." He said." I shouldnt have told you about Suho's feelings."

Kai held my hand and knelt infront of me. " I am so sorry. Please forgive me." He said to me.

I sighed. " I am not sad. Suho doesnt like Naeun and I am sure of it.. I think." I said to him.

Kai just looked at me then stood up." But-" He was cut off when a teacher calls him. He bowed at me then run towards the teacher.

I quickly take my bags and went to meet with Naeun and Eunji. They both hugged me. "Chorong, how are you?" Eunji asked me.

"Im fine." I said then smiled at her." What were you both talking about?"

"Nothing." Eunji said then pointed at the opposite direction. " Lets all go home together?"

Naeun and I nodded then smiled at each other. Eunji giggled then carried her bags. " Lets go!"

Naeun stopped. " How are we going to go home? Should I ask my father to give us a ride?" She asked to us.

I looked at Naeun then at Eunji. " What do you think ? Its okay if naeun's father wants."  I said to Eunji.

Eunji smiled . " Sure!" She said while smiling. Eunji is always happy. I wish I can be like her.

We waited for Naeun's father infront of the gate . Kai suddenly stood beside me then smiled. " Chorong , Can I get your number?" He asked me.

I looked at Naeun who isnt looking at us but I knew she was just avoiding Kai. I dont know what to do. " I-I dont have my cellphone." I replied.

He sighed then chuckled. " Its fine. I even wanted to tell you something." He said then turn around.

"Wait." I stopped him. " What is it? You can tell it to me right now." Is it about Suho? Because if it is then I would listen.

Kai looked at Eunji and Naeun then he suddenly coughed intentionally. " I need to go , Chorong." He told me then left.

I looked at Kai then at Naeun. I get it. " Naeun , do you like Kai?" I asked her. She nodded then blushed." I 'll help you."

Eunji giggled."Fun! I'll help you too." She said to us ." What's the plan?"

" We will help naeun get close to kai." I said then smiled at her. She shook her head. " Waeyo?" I asked.

" I dont I can do it and I am trying to avoid him right?" She told us then looked at the ground.

"Aishh. You can do it." Eunji said then ruffled naeun's hair. " Thats why we will help you."

" How about Suho?" Naeun asked to me with a worried look. I actually thought that its time to give up on Suho because I feel like I dont have a chance.

I just smiled."What about him?" I asked her then shook my head." Lets start making a plan about it!" I shouted.

Then , a guy went to my side while clicking his tongue. " What are you thinking? Are you giving up?" He asked to me while carrying his luggages.

I looked at Luhan. " Why are you here?" I asked him. I crossed my arms together then sighed. " I guess I am."

He flicked his finger on my forehead. " I guess you give up easily." Luhan said then went to his friends.

I heard Eunji coughed intentionally. "What was that?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Yah. Tell me."

The car finally arrived. Eunji looked at me then went in the car with Naeun . I came in after them and sat on the back while looking at the window. Aigoo, I dont know what to do anymore.