Chapter 9

Chorong

It was already night . I told my friends that Suho and his friends will be coming. They all seem to be happy about it.

"So Minyeol was just a sister of his bestfriend?" Naeun asked then nodded. I nodded back. " Thats a relief then."

I sighed. " Yeah. So you never told me what happened between you and Kai." I said as I glanced at her.

" I dont wanna talk to him and I 'll try my best to leave him alone." She said then smiled weakly.

Eunji came to us with Hayoung , Namjoo , and Bomi. We all sat on a circle around a bonfire. " So , When will they arrive?" Eunji asked.

I looked behind me then at them. " I think they will come here later. Lets just wait for them." I said.

"Oh ! Is that them?" Namjoo asked as she pointed at the people approaching us. I nodded.

Suho , Luhan , Kai , Sehun, D.O ,  Baekhyun , Chanyeol came to sat between me and Hayoung. So that means Suho will be beside me.

" Annyeonghaseyo." Suho said to all of them . " I am Suho then these are Luhan , Kai , Sehun , DO , Baekhyun and -"

Before Suho could finish , Chanyeol introduced himself. " I am Chanyeol !" He said then smiled at us.

I giggled at him. " We all know who you are. So , why dont you introduce yourselves as well?" I asked then glanced at Namjoo , Hayoung , Naeun and Bomi.

" I am Bomi." She said with a smile.

" Namjoo." She said then bowed her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo , I am Hayoung." She said them bowed her head as well.

"Je ireumeumin Naeun- imnida." She said while staring at the ground. I think its because of Kai.

They all nodded. Suho smiled at me then suggested a game. " Lets play truth or dare."

We all agreed. The game was that the person who got asked will answer or do what was asked to him or her then point someone.

Suho started the game. He smiled then pointed at Luhan. " Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth." He replied with a smirk.

Suho chuckled then asked him. " Who do you like the most in the girls group?"
Luhan looked at me then laughed. " No one but if only that girl wasnt scared of frogs then maybe I'll like her." He said.

I wanted to punch him on the face. Suho nodded then breath heavily but chuckled after. "Whos next?"

Luhan pointed at me. "Truth or dare."

I rolled my eyes. " I'll pick truth." I replied to him.

He smirked at me . " Who do like among all of us boys?" He asked me .

I glared at him then smiled at him. I dont want to confess my feelings yet. " No one. " I said.

He shook his head. " Impossible. I wont take that answer." He said to me.

I sighed. " Then.... I like you." I said then smirked at him. He just smiled and hugged me from behind.

" I know you like me , Chorong." He said while hugging me then whispered. " But I know who you really like."

I looked back at him as he went back to his seat then looked at Suho who was staring at the stars while my friends and his friends were shocked.

I pointed at Naeun. " Truth or Dare."