Chapter 1

Heyy. Here is the first chappy:)

Enjoy:)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

-Connie's POV-

"You look so cute Connie" Riley held my chin leaning in to kiss me Suddenly, he pulled away.

Instead, Riley's gripped my chin tighter and he squeezed it.

"Oww!" I screamed. "Wake up!" a girl's voice replaced Riley's husky voice.

The tight squeezing made my eyes shoot wide open. "Ughh..." I groaned, putting my head under my pillow.

"C'mon Connie! Get outta bed!" Jasmine pushed me off the bed.

"Fine. Fine." I picked up my pillow and threw it at Jasmine.

"I hate you." I groaned and patted my poor butt which collided with the hard wooden floor.

"Well its not my fault mom insists of me taking you to school ON TIME." Jasmine emphasized on the last part. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom in my room.

Well... Jasmine? She is my older sister. Annoying older sister. Ever since Mom and Dad got divorced, Sis and I went to live with Mom instead of Dad. Dad went off to London and sometimes he occasionally come and visit us. Of course, Sis and I always have the choice if we wanna move out with Dad anytime but Sis doesn't want to move cause her boyfriend is here. Well, I don't really know about me but I'm happy here.

"Hey! Hurry up will ya?!" Jasmine pounded the door angryily. I came out with my hair tied into a ponytail

I yawned and quickly slipped on some black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a black jacket.

"Here." Jasmine came out of the kitchen and shoved me a piece of bread before leaving the house.

I took it and stuffed it in my mouth. I wore my black sneakers and grabbed my bag.

I came out of the house and saw Jasmine in the ruby red car waiting for me. I locked the door and hopped into the car.

"Let's go. By the way, Mom said there will be a tenant coming to rent the empty room in our house and I will be moving to the dorms in the uni."

"What?" Jasmine drove off before I could even buckle my seat belt nor react.

Did I ever mention that Jasmine is a horrible driver?

"There. You're at school. With 15 minutes to spare!" She announced proudly. I got off the car immediately, having an urge to puke. I wobbled and leaned against the car as I took in deep breaths.

"Bye Connie." She gave me a little wave and took off. I held onto my stomach and staggered off to class.

At least, made it to my locker...

I thought as I opened it.I breathed in and out heavily. I took out my English and French books and closed it.

"Hey." I turned and screamed in fright. "AHHH!" I slammed my back onto the lockers in fright.

"It's just me Connie." Joey giggled as she pulled down her hoddie. "You should have seen your face!"

Arghh... I hate it when Joey scares me like that and I give that WTF face.

"Haha. Very funny Joey." I pinched her arm with a smile on my face.

"Oww!" Joey rubbed her arm to soothe the pain. "Class?" She asked. I nodded and walked down the hall with her.