Chapter 8

I was listening to 'happy' when I typed this. LOL
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

◇Riley's POV◇

It was after class and I had football practice. I walked up to my friends and sat down next to them. They all stared at me after I did so.

"What?" I asked irritatedly and took my jersey out from my bag. They were all changed in theirs already.

"Nothing Bro. New girl this week huh?" Mark got up from his place and patted me on my shoulder. "Good Job."

I continued to stare blankly at him. What ?

"I mean... You got a new girl. Not that we are surprised, just surprised you didn't find someone named Fall."

"Fall?" What the hell is he talking about?

"Well, all your previous girls had names related to seasons. Like that girl Spring or Summer. You broke up with them during Spring and Summer. Most of your ex-s have names like... Daisy, Flora, Candy..."

I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth to stop him from continuing. I can't stand when they bring up my ex-s.

"So what's your point?" I hissed and took back my hand.

"Your girl is Joey right? That chick from Chemisty." He elbowed me lightly.

"Yeah." I replied and headed out for the toliet. He followed me and asked, "So you confessed?"

"Nah. It was her." Me? Confess? Never. But her friend is pretty cute. That Connie Colls never fail to amuse me. But Joey is pretty cute too.

I stripped and put on my jersey. We went back to the table and had lunch. I ate a tuna sandwich and checked my phone for mesages.

I opened my inbox. I got a message. I clicked on it. It displayed:

' To Riley:

Heyy~ Joeyy hereXP. Wanna go out tomorrow? Theres is a new movie showing. -Joeyy♡ '

A date? Sure why not.

I typed back a quick reply.

'To my ♡,

Of course I want to go out wiv u. Pick u up at 7 tmr night. oxoxox, Riley '

I dumped my phone into my bag and my 'crew' and I headed for practice. With Mark asking me every detail about how, when, why I date Joey, practice sucks.

×××××TOMORROW NIGHT×××××××××

I dressed in casual today. Just plain white translucent top with a black jacket, some ripped jeans and dark blue sneakers.

I pressed on the doorbell to Joey's place. She came out wearing a white tank top and shorts with black high tops. She also had a handbag in her left hand. Her hair tied into a simple yet lovely ponytail.

I took her hand and smiled warmly at her, "Ready for our date, Joey?" She squeezed my hand a little. I took it as a yes and we walked to the cinema which was like I dont know... 10 mins away?

We bought tickets to the newest movie. 'The LEGO movie.' She had her eyes glued to the screen the whole time and laughed most of the time. Of course she wasnt the only one. That would be awkward.

After the movie, I walked her back to her apartment. On the way back, we talked about our hobbies, favourite things and more.

Seems like we both have quite a lot in common. Both of us like dance. And apparently she hates JB too. (Sorry All Fans Of JB)

"Really? You like J-pop too?" Her eyes began to sparkle. She looked at me amazed.

"Yeah. I download openings and ending of anime I watch." I opened my music player and showed it to her.

"OMG! I watch this show too! Kuroko No Basket! OMG! I love that show!" She shrieked in exictement.

She jumped a couple of times before slowly coming to a stop. She looked down and mumbled shyly,"Sorry. Talking about anime makes my fan-girl side comes out." She blushed and buried her face in her hands.

"It's okay. It's cute." I said as I took her hands away from her face and lifted her chin up to face me. I cupped her face with one hand and used the other one to tuck her hair behind her ear.

She giggled at my touch. I didn't know what happened next but before I know it, she was on her toes and gave me a little peck on my cheek.

What.... Did she just kiss me? I stood there speechless.

"Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun. I guess I should be going now." She smiled dissappointedly. She turned around to walk into her apartment.

I snapped out of my daze and grabbed her arm. She turned back to face me with that questioning look on her face. I kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." I released her arm and said.

She raised a hand up to her cheek, the area that I kissed to be exact and blushed again. She nodded and replied happily,"Yeah....See you tomorrow."

I watched her walk up to her doorstep and waved at me before entering the apartment.

I touched my cheek. I could still feel the feeling of her lips lingering on my cheeks. I continued to walk down the street and back to my place. I slammed the door behind me and lied down. I removed my top and my jeans, leaving only my boxers on.

I m not in love, am I?

I thought that question over and over again in my head. There's  never seem to be an answer popping up anytime soon.

I didn't want to think about it anymore and decided to go to sleep. But that seemed impossible. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss.

I kissed countless of girls before. I don't think I ever felt this way before. Why can't I stop thinking about this one?

I shook my thoughts away and buried my face into my pillow, sighing, "What the hell is goin' on?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

HEYYYY GUYS XD! How are all of ya? Good? No? Well, mine sucks. I don't wanna complain much. (Unless you wanna hear me to. LOL?)

OkayyXL. I decided maybe. I should have done a Connie's pov. Then I was like: Hmmmm...Maybe a Riley's pov.....Yeah! I WILL DO ONE! So yeah. I don't know whether its Okay or not. So why don't you tell me? Please no too hurtful comments:'c. Well, If you enjoyed it, ありがと! Thank you! 谢谢! And Please VOTE~♪

Byebye for now! ♡, Kamix