Chapter 7

•Connie's POV•

"Randall..." I whispered his name. He bought his face down and just before our lips touched, he stopped.

He let go of my face and got up to walk out of my room. "Sorry." He opened the door and walked out.

I was left alone in my room, confused. For a moment, I actually wanted Randall to kiss me....

Randall's POV:

I just walked down the hallway until I reached my room. I just.... had no mood for anything now. I opened the door and kicked it close.

"Do you like Riley that much?“ And she nodded. I looked down at my hands. Her cheeks were so smooth and soft. Her lips were so pink, I just wanted to kiss her.

Why didn't I do it just now? I don't know. I just....don't know.

I lied down and sighed. Just then, the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock. It was 11pm. Who the hell would be here?

I got up and went out of my room. Connie also came out of her room and look at me before rushing down to open the door.

She wont even look at me.

I walked down after her and saw her open the front door.

"Connie! I'm home." A woman said with open arms. Oh, her mom.

Her mom dropped her bags and hugged Connie. "Can't breathe..." I heard her complain and push her mom away.

"Sorry dear." Her eyes slowly travelled around the room, looking for something and stopped them at me. 

"Randall!" She exclaimed and came running towards me.

"Erm. Hey Mrs Colls." I waved and smiled awkwardly. How am I suppose to react to that?

She hugged me tightly. Awkward.

I could see Connie trying not laugh over Mrs Colls' shoulder. I gave that try that once more face which wiped that smile off her face.

I smiled with somewhat satisfaction. Mrs Colls let go of me and sighed. "You guys all grown." She walked back to look at her precious daughter.

"It's only been a week, Mom." Connie smiled. She looks so innocent.... I want to hold her.

"Randall.... Randall!" Connie snapped her fingers in front of my face which cause me to snap out of my daze.

"What's thats for?" I pushed her hands away. "Cause you were in lala land. Gosh, I called you so many times. Mom is making dinner." She complained and walked to the kitchen.

I walked to kitchen and watched them making dinner together. I never did that with my mom before. I never got a chance. It seems fun.

I watched them from the entrance of the kitchen. I sighed and turned to leave.

"Randall! Come and help!" Came that sweet voice of Connie. I stopped in my tracks and turned back. 

"You want me to help?" I asked, a little unsure.

"Of course, Sweetie. We are a family." Mrs Colls gestured me to come over. Sweetie? Family? It's sounds.....nice.

I hurried over and helped them with the making of dinner. It was so lively during dinner. A new feeling... Family love?

"Thanks for the meal." I thanked them.

"You're welcome Sweetie. Goodnight." Mrs Colls smiled warmly at me.

"Goodnight." I smiled back and went back to my room. I closed the door lightly behind me and looked at the photo frame on my bedside table.

I picked it up and wiped the dust off. Mom, Dad and I. We never got to spend time together. They can't squeeze me into their schedule....

I put it back down and lied down on the bed. A family...

Author's Note:

Hey! I decided to update. Yay!! Cheers! So whaddoya think? Randall was neglected when he was younger... Sad. I read through my other chapys and noticed LOTS of mistake... please forgive meeX3

Thanks for reading! I hoped you enjoyed it! ♡, kamix