31

-

Finals were over which means school's out. That also means it was time to catch up on sleep but the morning sun was absolutely merciless today. Despite closing my curtains, sunlight managed to make its way over to me, or more specifically my eyelids, making it impossible for me to sleep comfortably.

I flipped over to my right and snuggled with my blanket, prepared to be engulfed in warmth and happiness. As i was about to fall asleep, something cold rubbed against my calve. It was an instant wake up call.

"What the fuck?"

I lifted the blanket and saw Randall smilling devilishly. He continued to rub his foot against my calve, making me jump. I kicked his cold foot away and glared at him.

"Aw, is my baby gonna be a grumpy troll now?"

"First of all, your foot is cold and it ain't working for me, especially at 7am in the morning."

He shifted up and hugged me, "Well, its not my fault my feet get cold at night."

"Secondly, I'm still quite sleepy. And... Did you just call me a troll?" I sulked. He hugged me tightly and booped my nose.

"Mine,"

I really wanted to get mad at him for calling me a troll and all but how can you get angry at someone like him?

"Let's stay in today okay baby?" He kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed him back. Soon, the light pecking session intensified. His tongue found mine and they began to do their little dance together.

Just a minute in, i had to pull away because i was already breathless from our short make out session but i knew he wasn't going to let me off that easily. He climbed on top of me and pinned me down. He leaned me and we continued to make out.

Despite my struggles to break free, he was too strong and i gave in, accepting my fate of drowning into his kiss and love for hours.

-

"Hungry?" He asked, pulling out a bag of pasta out of the fridge.

"No, I'm still tired from just now." I sat down and rested my head on the counter. "You were so intense. You took my breath away, literally."

"You enjoyed it too." He put the bag to pasta down and began mimicking me. "More, please."

"Fuck off and go boil your pasta already," i blushed.

I walked over to the fridge and took out some other stuff like mushrooms. I placed them on the chopping board and diced them up nicely for Randall. Randall mixed everything together after he boiled the pasta and then, we had pasta. (obviously)

We proceeded to laze on the couch together after washing up to watch some cartoons together. All of a sudden, he sat me up and turned my back to him. He picked up a few strains of my hair and began to play with it. Within 30 seconds, he managed to finish braiding my hair and it was legit. I stared at him blankly, still in a bit of shock.

"What? Youtube recommend me weird stuff to watch." He laughed. "It suits you though. It makes you look like a princess. " He pecked me on the cheek.

"Princess? I'm wearing ugly flamingo pyjama shorts and a black camisole with a hole at the side. You sure i look like a princess like this?"

"Yes, you always look like a princess to me no matter what you're wearing." He hugged me and kissed me.

Diabetes.

"Anyways, your birthday is next week right?" Randall asked.

Right, it is next week. I have been so busy with exams and freaking out about that incident that i totally forgot.

"Is there anything you want?"

"To be honest, no." I leaned back onto his chest. "I just want to spend it with you."

He hugged me again, slightly tighter this time. He kissed the back of my head once before spinning me around. He cupped my face and kissed me.

"You're so cute and so precious," He sighed, "What am i going to do with you?"

We both flopped down on the sofa and cuddled until we fell asleep.

-

× Randall's ×

"Hey, can you do me a favour?"

-